TOWN OF HERNDON Employee Reviews

4.3Job Security & Advancement
Easy job, stressful work environment.
Refuse Collector (Former Employee) –  Herndon VirginiaFebruary 27, 2018
We would pick up the residential trash then, once all of the trash was collected we would move into roadside refuse. As long as you are able to maintain physical health this job is very ready.
Hardworking
Worker (Current Employee) –  Herndon, VADecember 24, 2017
Hard working fast paced the salary is not all that great and you have to show effort and drive to want to move forward is is a long way from where i live so I would like to find a closer job
Positive work environment
Recreational Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Herndon, VAMay 31, 2017
Workplace culture is pretty laid back but productive in my department. Work is accomplished within an 8 hour day with not much overtime unless we have special events. My direct supervisor and department head are very easy to work with.
Cons
Because it is government, it takes a long time to initiate change or get things approved.
Met a number of quality people there.
Certified Zoning Administrator (Former Employee) –  Herndon, VASeptember 26, 2014
I worked very hard and met some quality people who taught me various things associated with my job. I encountered two quality managers who were very supportive. My co-workers were hard working people. Hardest part of my job was walking into the unknown each day and the most enjoyable part of my job was the friendships I made with a few of my co-workers.
Pros
Salary and benefits
Cons
Life threatening situations

Want to know more about TOWN OF HERNDON?

Ask a question