TOWN OF HERNDON Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Hardworking
Worker (Current Employee) –  Herndon, VADecember 24, 2017
Hard working fast paced the salary is not all that great and you have to show effort and drive to want to move forward is is a long way from where i live so I would like to find a closer job
Positive work environment
Recreational Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Herndon, VAMay 31, 2017
Workplace culture is pretty laid back but productive in my department. Work is accomplished within an 8 hour day with not much overtime unless we have special events. My direct supervisor and department head are very easy to work with.
Cons
Because it is government, it takes a long time to initiate change or get things approved.
Met a number of quality people there.
Certified Zoning Administrator (Former Employee) –  Herndon, VASeptember 26, 2014
I worked very hard and met some quality people who taught me various things associated with my job. I encountered two quality managers who were very supportive. My co-workers were hard working people. Hardest part of my job was walking into the unknown each day and the most enjoyable part of my job was the friendships I made with a few of my co-workers.
Pros
Salary and benefits
Cons
Life threatening situations