Town Of Wake Forest Employee Reviews

Excellent Work Environment
Volunteer Firefighter (Current Employee) –  Wake Forest, NCFebruary 21, 2016
The people and the departments are top notch. Professionalism is a mainstay and is expected to be demonstrated throughout the workplace and the community.
Suck
Construction Foreman (Current Employee) –  Wake Forest, NCAugust 4, 2015
It sucks very bad. Pay is bad. They treat you bad. they do not appreiciate anything you do. They re unfair, uneducated people that run the town
Preventitive maintenance of streets, curbs, sidewalks,
Street department (Former Employee) –  Wake Forest, NCJuly 14, 2015
This job was very political but I did enjoy working with all the people I had the chance to work with. I work well with everyone so we had jobs to do that was my goal. To perform any and all tasks for that workday.
Poorly Rated
Recreation Center Supervisor (Former Employee) –  AMCApril 20, 2015
The Town of Wake Forest does not appreciate those with hard working skills. Was fired due to being a hard worker and was treated poorly due to cultural differences.
Daily Workday
Police Sergeant (Current Employee) –  Wake Forest, NCOctober 28, 2012
I supervise six officers on a patrol squad. I am responsible for ensuring that officers are proactive in the enforcement of state and local laws while following current law enforcement trends and remaining in the guidelines of the civil rights of offenders. I also supervise and train the four police canines and handlers within our agency. It is my responsibility to ensure that job specific goals are set and achieved by officers under my supervision. This helps those officers to achieve those goals and prepare for advancement in their career.

Want to know more about Town Of Wake Forest?

Ask a question