Towne Park, Ltd. Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
great job during college
Valet driver (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNSeptember 11, 2018
my brother in law got me a job here and i started the day after i graduated high school. i come home once a month to work and keep my job and come every summer and winter break.
Pros
free food, parking, shuttle rides
Cons
its hot / cold outside
Valet
Valet Parking Attendant - Baptist Medical Center (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLSeptember 10, 2018
The hardest part of the job was there was lot of construction going on, and finding parking spaces was difficult. Also coworkers sometimes didn't show up and left us shorthanded.
suggestions
GSA (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CASeptember 9, 2018
Managers luck information and communication especially recognizing those who have been in the company for too long and capable of running an account.
Pros
improvement in company and carrier
Cons
lose candidates that can help grow and improve work and help spread work tradition and culture
Weak management but great coworkers
Valet (Former Employee) –  Fullerton, CASeptember 9, 2018
Solid place to work if you are a college student and need part-time work. Management where I am situated is not very good, but the coworkers I have are. They honestly make the entire job bearable, and that says something for it simply being a valet job.
Great place just horrible management
La Cantera Resort Valet Supervisor (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXSeptember 7, 2018
Manager’s were inconsistent with schedules and lacked any sense of urgency. Constantly working on days I needed off which I requested off much before such date.
Pros
Employees I worked along side with
Cons
No benefits and was treated third-class
saved money and steady
Valet (Former Employee) –  Santa Ana, CASeptember 7, 2018
this job was great to get on my feet. and plenty other location recruitment option. i just didn't wanna run as a valet anymore and management had no use for. they had nothing to say when going well but a lot to say when going wrong.
Pros
stable hours
Cons
management never present all week on sites
Not a good experiance
Valet Attendant (Former Employee) –  Fresno, CASeptember 5, 2018
Just wasn't right for me. had just bad experiences and wish the environment was female friendly. I enjoyed all the guest but this place needs better management.
Productive and Great customers
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PASeptember 4, 2018
Loved working here just didn’t like how management handled certain situations. Customers was great working at the hospital was loving. Loved he hours i had. Wish I could’ve got paid more.
Pros
Discount
Extremely Stressful environment.
Assistant Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PASeptember 3, 2018
Upper Management and HR never cooperates with the Account Managers or Front line employees, District Manager and VP of the companies are played a great role of being bullies. I have worked with a number of managers but never met any management who's strategy is ONLY to scare Managers/employees. Happy employee is always a better employee, this is something TownePark needs to focus on.
I am sure the company appreciates the VP and DM for bringing business but maintaining peace and building relationship with employees is also important.
Wages/saleries are very low as compare to the work load they put on employees and Managers.
Pros
Food trucks across the street.
Cons
Pay, micro management, seagull management, extreme favoritism, no appreciation, suggestions or opinions are ignored.
horrible management
Guest Service Captain (Current Employee) –  Courtyard MarriottSeptember 1, 2018
the upper management blames the operations (valet) for anything that is not up to par . benefits are poor , policies are poor , unless you were coming from a different country you can find better work than choosing to work here
Pros
nothing
Cons
everything
Working hours
Guest Service Captain (Current Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 29, 2018
They change your working hours every week, and many time it was very competitive because there are few chances to grow, so almost everybody is looking what the other one is doing bad to take advantage
great weekend part time job for me
Valet Parking Attendant (Current Employee) –  Denver, COAugust 29, 2018
Very good valet weekend part time job for me . Fast paced , great tips and an awesome hourly pay differential . I enjoy it. Got to know a lot of people
Pros
tips and hourly pay differential
Cons
no time for breaks
Fast paced environment
Lead Valet Cashier (Former Employee) –  Miami Beach FloridaAugust 28, 2018
Great place to network. Very fast paced. Plenty of opportunities for growth. Flexible work. And sometime you get tipped by guests. Management at the time was great and were big on team building
Love the work rnvironment
Guest Service Agent (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAAugust 23, 2018
Mostly I get to know and meet different people every work day, friendly environment, my manager perform his duty and understand how to interact with employee.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
15 minutes break
valet attendant shift supervisor
Valet Attendant Supervisor (GSC) (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNAugust 22, 2018
Towne Park is an alright place to work, the job varies a lot depending on the location you work. I was lucky enough to work at a location that was not to big where you actually got to know your team than a giant hotel where you have to split tips with 15 other people.
Pros
flexible
Cons
irregular pay
Good College Job
Valet Parking Attendant (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHAugust 13, 2018
Valeting with Town Parke is an easy, laid back job for anybody that needs a flexible schedule. The money isn't fantastic ($5.50 an hour), but you'll make tips on top of that and it usually gets you to about $10 an hour. There's opportunities to move up if it's something you're interested in doing long term, but it's also a good gig for people that are just trying to get by for a little bit.
Pros
Flexible schedule, tips, easy job
Cons
pay isn't great, usually not a career builder
Overall Great Company
Vice President, Operations (Current Employee) –  ColoradoAugust 8, 2018
Career development and advancement opportunity. Equity programs available, flexible hours, autonomy, strong company culture. Financial management skills and executive training
On your feet
Guest Service Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Santa Barbara, CAAugust 6, 2018
Always on your feet. Working with a great team makes your day go smooth. Company needs to care for there employees a little more. They go above and beyond at times.
Pros
driving different cars
Cons
healthcare, rasies
Stay away if you can.
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHAugust 6, 2018
They give a sales pitch to get you to work for them. They say you have tons of chances to move up but lack training and pay stinks. Only work here if you can't find anything else.
Pros
Cons
long hours, little pay
We make minimum wage.
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TX 75251August 5, 2018
Tips are ok sumtimes but majority of the time you will make under 50$

There always hiring because keeping employees is harder than hiring new ones!
Thanks for listening while i vented!
Pros
Meeting new people
Cons
Tips sucks management sucks they dont want to pay there enployees.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Towne Park, Ltd.. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.2InHerSight Score

2.1Personal Development

2.6Career Opportunities

2.2Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight