Towne Park, Ltd. Employee Reviews

Towne Park
Valet/Doorman (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNNovember 9, 2018
I enjoyed the job and the people I had the pleasure of being able to work with. Having a flexible schedule and great management made it a great place to work.
Pros
Good management
Cons
Low hourly wage
Workplace was great but lacks Leadership, creativity, and accountability in all departments.
Valet Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Orange County, CANovember 9, 2018
Townepark never took care if it’s non-salary employees. For example, our rate of pay should be more than minimum wage and more than just $1 raise for supervisors! I felt like a lot of people were chosen to be managers and supervisors based on likeliness and friendships rather than being work related.
Pros
Tips
Cons
No benefits for anyone who isn’t on salary.
Towne Park doesn’t care
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Dana Point, CANovember 6, 2018
Towne Park does not care about what you think. Towne Park does not care about what you do for them. They will listen to the clients more than investigating any issues. Worst management job I have ever had.
Was a Great company to grow
District Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  FloridaNovember 4, 2018
Towne Park was once a great company to come start at the bottom and grow. It was a fun family culture where everyone pulled in the same direction. Lots of work but extremely rewarding. However the last year the company went through many changes in leadership and procedures. Once we got our 3rd CEO in 5 years the fun went away. It was all about profit, and no longer about what was right. Managers felt it, team felt it, and the Clients felt it. In the past year Towne Park has lost tons of great leaders and role models. It now seems very corporate driven.
not a fun place to work
Valet (Current Employee) –  Charlottesville, VAOctober 30, 2018
You have to park 20 min away from the job site and if your more then five min late you get written up. I've learned they show favoritism and they pick and chose who to write up. Horrible management ran by a child who takes his home life out on his employees
Tell you the people matter. But not really.
Manager (Former Employee) –  Orange County, CAOctober 26, 2018
They project themselves as a solid employer but they are just trying to polish up spent material in order to sell the company. The corporate level of this company is literally jumping ship since the new CEO came in and certain labor laws are being broken.
Pros
Cons
Too many
Account Manager at site level
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Richmond, VAOctober 23, 2018
Worked with client and company to better customer service, safety rating, and finances. Great company to start as valet driver and work way into good entry level management career
Pros
Free Parking with company nationwide
Cons
poor work life balance
A job that will run you down
Valet (Current Employee) –  Des Moines, IAOctober 21, 2018
This job is very fast paced and at sometimes stressful depending if people you work with show up, pay is awful and people dont always tip. Customers are rude and expect you to do everything without tipping. Management hires unreliable people, and often you will be in charge of doing everything by yourself without help or increase in pay. Scheduling is very inconsistant and will vary regardless of what you put in your availability chart. Overall bad job unless you want to get underpaid for the work you do and slave around for customers for free.
Pros
Laid back, flexible, not very serious, unlimited days off, tips
Cons
Unreliable employees, rude customers, bad pay, little advancement oppurtunity, tips arent guaranteed
Fast pace
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNOctober 15, 2018
Quick learning curve but you must manage your time to meet the needs. Peer culture is the best I've seen in many organizations. Transparency throughout the organization on objectives.
Cashier/Valet Driver (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHOctober 9, 2018
Working with Towne Park was a very experimental job. I have never did Valet and from just that time I met celebrities and I also met the Trump family. I worked the day of the Cavaliers Parade. That was awesome
Not good enough
Bellman (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INOctober 3, 2018
You can do the job by the book and sometimes it still wouldn’t be right. The hourly wage isn’t enough. Even though there’s tip pool, that being shared between how ever many people there is, some work harder than others and have more money to turn in and get in return way less than deserved for the job they did. There were several days where I would turn in $100 for tip pool, and get $20-$30 back. That discouraged me from even caring or going above and beyond.
Good growing company with lots of PTO with time
Transportation Coordinator II -Driver services (Current Employee) –  Annapolis, MDSeptember 25, 2018
I have been here almost 9 years and have acquired lots of PTO. This and the fact that it is close to my home is what i love about towne park. i also like my current manager, but have jumped around between managers too much.
Fun job
Valet/ Team Member (Former Employee) –  Walnut Creek, CASeptember 18, 2018
It was a fun job to work and was fast paced so work went by fast. It was really cool driving different cars and helping guest from different walks of life while talking to them.
great job during college
Valet driver (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNSeptember 11, 2018
my brother in law got me a job here and i started the day after i graduated high school. i come home once a month to work and keep my job and come every summer and winter break.
Pros
free food, parking, shuttle rides
Cons
its hot / cold outside
Valet
Valet Parking Attendant - Baptist Medical Center (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLSeptember 10, 2018
The hardest part of the job was there was lot of construction going on, and finding parking spaces was difficult. Also coworkers sometimes didn't show up and left us shorthanded.
suggestions
GSA (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CASeptember 9, 2018
Managers luck information and communication especially recognizing those who have been in the company for too long and capable of running an account.
Pros
improvement in company and carrier
Cons
lose candidates that can help grow and improve work and help spread work tradition and culture
Weak management but great coworkers
Valet (Former Employee) –  Fullerton, CASeptember 9, 2018
Solid place to work if you are a college student and need part-time work. Management where I am situated is not very good, but the coworkers I have are. They honestly make the entire job bearable, and that says something for it simply being a valet job.
Great place just horrible management
La Cantera Resort Valet Supervisor (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXSeptember 7, 2018
Manager’s were inconsistent with schedules and lacked any sense of urgency. Constantly working on days I needed off which I requested off much before such date.
Pros
Employees I worked along side with
Cons
No benefits and was treated third-class
saved money and steady
Valet (Former Employee) –  Santa Ana, CASeptember 7, 2018
this job was great to get on my feet. and plenty other location recruitment option. i just didn't wanna run as a valet anymore and management had no use for. they had nothing to say when going well but a lot to say when going wrong.
Pros
stable hours
Cons
management never present all week on sites
Not a good experiance
Valet Attendant (Former Employee) –  Fresno, CASeptember 5, 2018
Just wasn't right for me. had just bad experiences and wish the environment was female friendly. I enjoyed all the guest but this place needs better management.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Towne Park, Ltd.. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about

Ratings from women

2.2InHerSight Score

2.1Personal Development

2.6Career Opportunities

2.2Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight