Toyota Material Handling UK Employee Reviews

2.3
Ratings breakdown
field engineer
Field Service Engineer (Current Employee) –  South WestOctober 26, 2017
Terrible to work for too much work not enough staff the management don't care never listen. Tracked at every turn constant micro managing. Pay does not reflect the work you do. People leaving left right and centre customers leaving zero consistansy
Pros
Cons
Tracked micro managed expected to give everything for nothing
Sales Manager
Corporate Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  NationalSeptember 30, 2017
Worked for this Company for a number of years, put my heart and soul into this role only to be treated like a complete fool and completely over worked.My advise to anybody even considering employment with this shower I would say steer clear!
Pros
No positive remarks
Cons
Commission schemes inappropriate
Underpaid overworked
Engineer (Former Employee) –  North EastSeptember 7, 2017
Worked as a service engineer for many years, expect you to run round like a headless chicken for poor money. Long standing engineers are just seeing there time out before they retire on there once good pensions
Pros
Job security
Cons
Poor pay, under staffed
Good company ruined!
Ex field service technician (Former Employee) –  Manchester, Greater ManchesterJuly 13, 2017
Was terrible to work for. Everyone's leaving left right and centre. They watch you like a hawk, your tracked everywhere. Long hours and mediocre pay. Way,way,way too much work and not enough staff so your run ragged. They try and run it the Japanese Way in the U.K. Doesn't work!
Pros
None!
Cons
Long hours, low pay, watched everywhere and micro managed
Lacking in team togetherness
Territory Salesman (Former Employee) –  EssexJanuary 25, 2017
I had to relocate due to starting a a famaily and unfortunately had to leave Toyota due to no pother roles available in my new area
Terribly run and cannot guarantee a future for workers.
Logistics Operative (Former Employee) –  BurnastonJuly 24, 2016
Recently been laid off by Toyota. I was a 0 hour contract blue arrow employee, which obviously being laid off I was expecting at any point on that contact. They offered me a permanent role December 2015 after being there for 6 months and didn't take on a single member in logistics as permanent. Now they've laid us off because of drop in work and less need for staff. The management don't care at all. They can't tell you what's happening in the future. No one likes working there. Run around all day for £10 an hour and have to work overtime as and when they tell you too, no matter whether you have plans or not! Overall just a terrible place to work. Gets you down mentally and physically.
Pros
Lots of quality lads and a good laugh...on breaks
Cons
Long hours. Bad management. No job security. Horrible work
Temporary Contract due to end 25th April 2014
HR Administrator (Current Employee) –  CastlefordMarch 12, 2014
- full time temporary position
- very busy office environment
- working under pressure
- working to strict deadlines
- multitasking
- 60% of the role is including recruitment activities
good company to work for
engineer (Former Employee) –  castlefordApril 6, 2013
learned a great deal . most enjoyable job i have had duties included repair to all makes of forklift. lolers.painting and spraying