TOYOTA OF VICTORIA Employee Reviews

Not the best
SERVICE WRITER (Former Employee) –  Victoria, TXApril 11, 2018
When I worked there it was not the best place to work. There were problems with team members and the environment wasn't always the best. I font know what it is like now.
my job
Lube Technician (Former Employee) –  Victoria, TXOctober 10, 2017
well at first I didn't have any experience as a lube tech. but I had some on job training so it wasn't that hard for me to adapt to. The hardest part of the job was all about speed you have to be quick because customers are steady coming in for oil changes and what not. the fun part of the job was the whole experience of learning something new
Pros
free lunch
Cons
you have to take lunch break
Great company
BDC Representative (Current Employee) –  Victoria, TXOctober 7, 2017
Love my co-workers. Very friendly place to work for. Great hours and pay. Room for advancement
Also offer retreats for there workers paid by company owner
Internet Sales (Current Employee) –  Victoria, TXJuly 18, 2017
Getting customer to come in, to take time off their day to stop by is the hardest part of the job. Calling and always having a joyful energy while on the phone with customers.
Pros
free lunch if your work Saturdays
Cons
only get Sundays off and one day out of the week
great company atmosphere
Service Director (Former Employee) –  Victoria, TXApril 6, 2017
loved the people I worked with, didn't like the people I worked for. The employees are the difference, I sorely miss my staff, but upper management were thieves and the company owners knew it and did nothing to stop it so I gave them an ultimatum and the decided that I was to be the one who needed a change.
Good place to work very fast paced.
Receptionist and Cashier Manager/ Office Personel (Current Employee) –  Victoria, TXMarch 29, 2016
I enjoy working at Toyota of Victoria it is a fast paced hardworking environment with good employees and bosses. Depending on your job you may work m-f 8-5 or m-s 8-8. The hardest part of my job is double checking everyones work before closing everything out.