Tozour Energy Systems Employee Reviews

4.3
Ratings breakdown
Great work life balance, management not great, employee culture good
None (Former Employee) –  King of Prussia, PADecember 30, 2014
If you are looking for a place to have stability but not advance quickly and fine with going with the flow year after year this is a great place. They have great benefits and good worklife balance. Upper level management is slightly frustrating, but overall not a bad company.
Pros
Free coffee, great benefits
Cons
little career advancement
Received Best Places To Work 2012, 2013
Service Area Supervisor (Current Employee) –  King of Prussia, PAMay 22, 2014
Tozour Energy Systems has been voted Best Places To Work the past 2 years, and I could not agree more. The management team values their employees and wants them to succeed.
An energetic, fast paced company and a pleasure work for.
SERVICE BUSINESS ADMINISTRATOR (Former Employee) –  King of Prussia, PAMarch 2, 2014
Tozour Energy Systems is a franchise company of Trane and Ingersol Rand. Led by an executive management with a vision and a plan for the future, it is very customer focused and employee driven.

Tozour was named one of the Philadelphia area's "Best Places to Work" in 2011 and 2012. I have no doubt it will continue to receive that honor in the next few years as well! Even though I was laid off from my position at this company I am proud of my accomplishments there and consider it an honor to have worked with this team.