TPC Potomac at Avenel Farm

Working at TPC Potomac at Avenel Farm: 5 Reviews

United States5 reviews

Great people to work with and great environment

Great work environment. They hire quality people and there is a lot of flexibility. The pay isn't the best and there wasn't a lot of room to grow, so I choose to leave.

Warning

A great job if you love long hours, manual labor, and poor pay. The benefits are fantastic, life insurance, pension and a great view. Also once you’re hired you are either there for life or let go within a year.

Great Place to Work

Great place to work if you're interested working in the hospitality business. It is wonderful opportunity to learn, as well. The managers are pretty fair in delegating tasks. The pay is just ok, unless you're a manager. Great job for summer college students or high school students.

Great work environment

Revamped wine program and exceeded budget in wine and beer sales. Created new events for membership. Helped book private parties and design. Really enjoyed the atmosphere at this club.

Highly professional golf club

Working for and with the PGA TOUR is an incrdible experience. Each and every day provides opportunity to test ones ability to out think the competition, evaluate the need to perform at one's highest levels and act like a true professional. In my 7 1/2 year journey I have learned the true value of building upon long term relationships which in term provide the opportunity further enhance the mission, vision and values of the PGA TOUR within a highly demanding clientelle. I have worked with and for the best in the industry, and carry with me a sense of pride in all that I do.

Pros

working for and with true professionals, ability to play the best courses, retirement plans and benefits

Cons

upward mobility

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TPC Potomac at Avenel Farm. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits