TPR Chicago a T-Mobile Premium retailer Employee Reviews

Owners of TPRChicago retailer are horrible people
T-Mobile Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Elgin, ILAugust 5, 2018
Owners are horrible. Look for loopholes to do sneaky things. Would not recommend wasting your time here. Barely any job security. Hopefully management will change or they might have to shut down. Stores went way down hill all markets from Elgin to Rockford to Madison. Scrap the whole management team.
Pros
Cons
Overwork you and underpay you no job security bad business practices
fun & upbeat place to work
Mobile Expert (Current Employee) –  Fox River Grove, ILMay 1, 2018
Been here over a year and I absolutely LOVE my job. Management is amazing! They really care about their employees and customers. T-Mobile aims to give the best customer service there is to offer. T-Mobile is not just another company, at T-Mobile you are a family. I love coming to my store because its a fun environment to be in, we joke and laugh with our customers. we have built a good clientele base that has people returning and I love my customers new and old. Getting someone setup with a new phone and awesome accessories to go with it, when I see how happy they are and knowing that I provided them with the best service I can is such a good feeling...
Pros
discounts on rate plans/accessories
Retail Store Manager (Current Employee) –  chicagoApril 30, 2018
I have been with TPRC for a few years and i like the environment. It is competitive and fun. It is an easy work week with learning new things daily/weekly.
Pros
Discounts, people, management
Cons
idk
May 1, 2018

My name is Hina and I work with the executive team on employee satisfaction
Thank you for sharing your experiance we are happy to have you part of TPRChicago Family.

Feel free to reach out for any additional support you need - hina@tprchicago.com

TPRChicago

Exceptional place to work!
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  West Dundee, ILApril 30, 2018
I think it’s a great place to work and love the open communication environment. Definitely know that I can talk to anyone in our company with any questions or frustrations. Would definitely recommend to anyone who’s wanting to gain sales experience but in a good and helpful environment.
May 1, 2018

Great Job Culture/Serious Fun Work Enviroment
Mobile Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  Madison, WIMarch 20, 2018
Day to day, I love coming into work. TPRC value employees who wants to be coached & developed in leadership roll and to earn much money as possible! I've previously been employeed by T-Mobile Premium Retailer in the past, therefore as for me, I do fully understand how earned bonus system operates. As I've read few reviews on commission pay, well transparancy in commission pay is out there from the company, correct info may not have gotten delivered to Mobile Expert from store management lvl. Overall very exceptional communication from DM to Mobile Expert lvl and love being part of this team!
Pros
Discount & Earned Bonus
March 26, 2018

Upper Management is Liars
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Antioch, ILMarch 4, 2018
They have their favorites right away. Like when you goto training and the trainer doesnt think your a great fit for the company so they make up some excuse saying you will not be certified. But come to find out all the people the trainer feel will be rock stars quit their first month. This place is a revolving door. The commission's are always wrong. Never can see a breakdown. Have to ask permission to see breakdowns. Then not to mention theyll put your job on indeed ; like they did my manager and have somebody in training while the person is still in position.

Hello,

My name is Hina and I work with the executive team on employee satisfaction - If you could, please reach out to me directly at Hina@tprchicago.com to address any issues, it would be greatly appreciated! All feedack will remain anonymous!

Decent besides Upper Management
Retail Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Rockford, ILFebruary 23, 2018
The job itself is easy and rewarding, however the negligence of employees and misconduct performed towards customers by the District Manager is unethical and intolerable. I worked there for a year, going from a Sales Associate to a Retail Store Manager. After seeing both sides of the coin, I realized the stories of past managers and current representatives weren't just exaggerated or made-up, instead they accurately described the District Managers unreasonable attitude and demands. There is a reason this franchised portion of T-Mobile has such a quick turn-over.
Pros
Mostly relaxed work environment, SOME very friendly and helpful employees.
Cons
Upper Management (District Manager)

Not a good job at all
Every Tmobile in Rockford is fraud... (Former Employee) –  Rockford, ILDecember 8, 2017
Don't pay they employees... Don't work here if you don't feel like being lied to by the DM or your money being played with..TPR steals money from there employees and tell them every lie in the book on why your pay is incorrectly.
Pros
Discount phone bill
Cons
You're never going to get paid correctly, might as well tell your landlord you're going to be late with rent every month.

Waste of time!
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Oak Creek, WISeptember 20, 2017
This jobs is crazy unorganized and Terrible management all around. They don't know what they are doing and will hire anyone, you will not get paid what you worked. If its full time you will only get 20to 31 hours. 40 is full time. Even the district manager is clueless, slow, Very Superficial, and Fake.
Pros
Left the Job
Cons
boring, won't pay you correctly, dumb managers

Hello,

My name is Hina and I work with the executive team on employee satisfaction - If you could, please reach out to me directly at Hina@tmoretail.com to address this issues, it would be greatly appreciated! We value all feedback & would like to resolve any issues. All feedack will remain anonymous!

Horrible
employee (Former Employee) –  Naperville, ILJuly 5, 2017
The staff I worked with was horrible. They were racist and sexist. Cussing constantly and just unprofessional. Everything was very unorganized and a mess. Not much training. Would not recommend working here. Pay and benefits were decent but the environment was not a healthy one.

Hello,

My name is Hina and I work with the executive team on employee satisfaction - If you could, please reach out to me directly at Hina@tmoretail.com to address any issues, it would be greatly appreciated! All feedack will remain anonymous!

Amazing Culture! Love TPRChicago
District Manager (Current Employee) –  IllinoisJune 28, 2017
I been working for TPR Chicago for many years now! There's a reason why I am still here! I love the culture , love the management, and I love sales! Commission is great! If you're a good employee and get your job done it is all easy! You can't be lazy and expect any company to be happy with you!
Pros
Commission, incentives, contests, spiffs

Hello,

My name is Hina and I work with the executive team on employee satisfaction - I am glad to hear this, please feel free to share any comments or thoughts we can do to make this experience even better!

The biggest Scam and worst TPR to work for PERIOD
Retail Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJune 14, 2017
Company doesnt pay their employees overtime pay, never payout correct commission payouts and consistently give their employees the runaround. Crooks and Im being nice about it, their Training department has no idea how to even sell which makes perfect sense because they only make enough sales to stay a float.

You dont HAVE to take my word for it, there are a multitude of individuals that left and have never been happier. With inexperienced upper management running the show there is no boundaries to how far they can screw up your pay and your overall view of T-Mobile.

There are so many better options out there, not saying go work for a corporate store however in this case dont choose TPR Chicago.
Pros
Cons
Low pay, almost no commission

Hello,

My name is Hina and I work with the executive team on employee satisfaction, it is unfortunate to hear about your experiance I am sure we can resolve all matter - If you could, please reach out to me directly at Hina@tmoretail.com to address any issues, it would be greatly appreciated! All feedack will remain anonymous!

Dont fall for it
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Norridge, ILJune 3, 2017
TPR Chicago is terrible!!! Company is overwhelmingly unorganized and management does not have any loyalty or respect for even the hardest working reps. Very poor training, lots of unexpected traveling with no reimbursement. Very low rate of pay, commission is paid incorrectly very often!!!! Not a good choice if you're trying to pay your bills!!!!
Pros
Flexible work days
Cons
Everything else

Great Place
Retail Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILApril 22, 2017
Great Place to work!!
If you can Sell you can make a ton of Money.

Fast Pace envioroment.
Management is great, flexiable - if you get the job done and are good every work place is good.

Positive energy. Company is going through a great growth.
Doubleing the size of the company in 6 months.
Lots of opportunity to grow.

TPRChicago

Fun work place but not so much compensation
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Niles, ILApril 17, 2017
At TPR your requirements are similar to any other job. You are required to be punctual, put on a smile, and help every customer that comes your way. Currently I work here and get payed $8.50 an hour and 10% commission. The work environment is something I enjoy. The only complaint I have is regarding the management and compensation. The management is always switching around. I've worked here for quite some time and have been through 3 district mangers. And from my experience they'll literally make anyone an Assistant manager. Hes the real reason I even want to switch my job. Extremely rude and vulgar with customers and us fellow employees.
Cons
Management and compensation
April 24, 2017

Hina

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TPR Chicago a T-Mobile Premium retailer. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9