TQ Logistics, Inc. Employee Reviews

A very clickish company.
Senior Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Marietta, GAJune 11, 2019
The CEO is the worst Micro manager "EVER"! They promise customers things they know they can not deliver. Very stressful environment to work in. Company policies do not exist, they make them up as they go along.
Cold calling sales
Logistics Specialist (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHMay 21, 2019
Work you over 50 hours and expects you to have a 2500 dollar quota or your fired. They throw you into a mess. They don’t really show you and tools and skills to succeed
Has helped me advance in my career and development
Operations Manager/Driver (Current Employee) –  Agawam, MAMay 12, 2019
My experiences at TQ have helped me develop my management skills and has educated me on the different levels of DOT and Hazmat compliances.
Has given me more confidence as a manger and the advancement of my drivers education of the road.
Descent money but management is not good.
Driver/Operator (Current Employee) –  Bedford Heights, OHMarch 24, 2019
Your schedule constantly changes due to the constant turn over. They require both managers at all facilities to have a CDL except Cleveland. One of the managers had to constantly work different shifts and extremely long hours. They will tell you they are all about safety but if hot customer freight needs delivered they will twist there words and try and talk you into doing something illegal. If you go after management for convincing you to do something illegal they quickly will attack you with false and incorrect accusations and one write up and you will get terminated. They Judy fired our 2nd shift manager for things that every driver here does. He was the only manager that got stuff done when we needed it. I would avoid working here if possible. A few of us current employees are looking vto get out of here as soon as possible.
The company put cameras in the trucks and said what ever was seen on camera would not be held against us. They now have fired multiple drivers company wide for things seen on camera. So they will lie to you and act as if they care when they truely don't.
Do not think you can talk to upper management outside of your location if your not getting help from your direct manager. Corporate seems to think the regular employees are not worthy of a phone call. They don't care about us, safety, all that matters is their numbers.
Pros
Manager is never around and leaves early everyday
Cons
Loading of trucks is horrible and unsafe manager doesn't fight for safety with shipping.
Poor
Truck Driver Class A CDL (Former Employee) –  Janesville, WIFebruary 25, 2019
They talk like it's great money, they don't tell you the whole time frame you're one the job, minimum of 10-12 days five days a week at a salaried amount that sounds great if you were working 40 hours instead of 50-60. Oh and they're usually so short handed from turn over that they don't have the manpower to have someone train you. Enough said.
Pros
Cons
See above
Fast paced and manuel labor
Truck Driver (Current Employee) –  Marietta, GA 30064January 12, 2019
I work with businesses to deliver next day orders.
Daily planning, delivery of material to local businesses. My responsibilities include routing each stop in order to confirm the most effective deliveries to the customer. Using navigation to help with accuracy to each stop. Speaking with the supervisor each day to improve relations with customers and inside sales team.
Management horrible
Driver (Former Employee) –  Marietta, GADecember 13, 2018
Management was disrespectful and rude. Anytime had a question it was ask another coworker or figure it out. Making more money was very hard to do. Raises were very short or nothing at all
Pros
Work less than 40 hrs
Cons
Salary
easy going but strict
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  SuwOctober 11, 2018
TQ overall is an excellent company and management is fair and
lets the employees do their job without micro-management. I miss not being with the company. The Suwanee, Georgia office management was fair--easygoing--and professional--also the Corporate office in Marietta, Ga.
Pros
Easygoing and professional
Cons
pay should be a little better
T.Q.Logistics is a good place work
Truck Driver (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXOctober 2, 2018
T.Q.Logistics has good wages and a good work environment a good placve to work ,this is all Im going to writh about this company thats all thats all thats all
The people I personally work with were good people
Driver (Former Employee) –  Omaha NebraskaSeptember 25, 2018
Linehaul Omaha Nebraska to Brooklyn Iowa I told me when I started they would be calling me between 4 and 6 p.m. to start so I would get up at 3pm and get dressed some nights they would not call me till 10:30 p.m. so I would be up for seven and a half hours before starting my shift I would not recommend this position to anybody
My Magager was great
Tractor Trailer Driver (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PASeptember 20, 2018
Has a Tractor Trailer Driver, this job was a good challenge. The Loads was arrange easy for each stop. The Driving routes vary for states and delivery Forklift assist at locations.
Very detail oriented
General Manager (Former Employee) –  Newark, DESeptember 14, 2018
My typical day at T.Q. Logistics consisted of managing a staff of 10-15 C.D.L. drivers and deliveries to several high end research laboratories and hospitals. Headed all Department of Transportation policy adherence. Hours were flexible and the ability to work from remote locations was nice but long hours take its toll.
Pros
Ability to work with flexiblity
Cons
Lack of resources to achive company goals
Pretty Good Company
Local Truck Driver (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXAugust 11, 2018
TQ was a pretty good place to work. Pay was kinda low and they would always find a reason NOT to pay full safety bonus. Management was ok but I was wrongfully terminated after an incident with a coworker who clearly was a problem. Was reported to management by so many people but nothing was ever done. I Was terminated immediately after the incident as he was allowed to resigned. Other than that the trucks were nice and well maintained
Pros
Steady pay, relaxed environment
Cons
Low pay, very little pay raises, Management not handling employee issues and complaints in a timely manner
Pay is too low/ fisher scientific account
Driver (Former Employee) –  Fisher scientificAugust 9, 2018
If your looking for a steady check then it's good but the pay is low. Your pay will some where in the range of 800 wk salary an your luck if they don't find an excuse to take your 1.5 percent raise a year. The safety bonus which is 1500 a yr they will try in everyway to see that you don't get it. The insurance is ridiculous high an the vacation is pto time so u get like .62 hrs a wk your first year then 1.52 the second max 3 wks a yr after 5yrs.
Pros
Line haul, salary
Cons
Low pay, equipment, benefits
It's an ok job they need to pay drivers a little more.
Driver (Current Employee) –  Marietta, GAJune 28, 2018
A typical day for me is usually pretty smooth,I learned to really practice safe work habits,management is a little one sided. My co-workers are ok.the hardest part of my job is dealing with unorganized people, the most enjoyable part is the freedom.
Pros
The job is not hard at all.
Cons
The pay sucks.
It's ok
truck driver / route driver (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLMay 16, 2018
The only thing that I hate about working for TQ Logistics it that they didn't have my back all the way when I got hurt. I lost my licences and had to get back on my own.
Exellent
Truck Driver (Former Employee) –  Marietta, GAMay 16, 2018
Exellent work and company.Any time and any where is good personal and management.Very good benefits and salary.I was very happy worked in TQ Logistics.
Pros
Free
Cons
Short
Good Job, lousy culture
Driver (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, TNFebruary 9, 2018
kept 1 manufacturing, plant 1 packaging plant, and 1 warehouse stock and supplied with trailers as needed. typically worked 8 hours 5 to 7 days a week.
Pros
close to home
Cons
remote located managment
Great manager
Warehouse Material Handler (Current Employee) –  Santa Clara, CAJanuary 14, 2018
I like TQ logistics i like the workers there however i worked in the warehouse which is a whole different enviroment so i was more of a thermo fisher contracted employee
Good company to work for
Commercial Driver (Former Employee) –  Newark, DEJuly 30, 2017
I really enjoyed my job as a driver for TQ. The only reason I left the company is that they closed the local distribution center and relocated too far away.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TQ Logistics, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.