Trace Systems Employee Reviews

It all depends on the Contrat...
Logistics Support Technician (Current Employee) –  OCONUSJuly 30, 2018
Unfair treatments among employer and employees. An employee that is working with the company for the less amount of time receives better treatment than the one that's have been on the job longer. Lack of communication. Lack of slots in the logistics field means no promotions.
Pros
work hours provide enough free time to start school
Cons
short breaks, unfair treatment, untrained mananagment
Decent company
Network Lead/VTC System Support (Former Employee) –  McLean, VAJune 10, 2018
Worked for Trace on several contracts. They paid well and tried to place us on other contracts when possible. They have a decent reputation with the customer and that helps the employee as well...
Horrible Management
NCC Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Fort Meade, MDMay 24, 2018
I had my own personal experience with management at this company. When I gave my PM a 3 week notice, I was asked why I didn't give more time, and proceeded to treat me completely unfairly afterwards. To the point that I decided to quit a week later instead of waiting out my time like I had planned. He refused to speak to me or shake my hand when I left. The company then gave me a hard time retrieving my administrative information when I would contact them regarding taxes or other personal info needed. They're a typical sub-contractor company, who only care about filling in positions and not actually taking care of their employees.
Pros
N/a
Cons
Bad Project Management, Lost Contacts, Unprofessional HR
Cutting Edge Projects
Messaging Lead (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLApril 9, 2018
Trace Systems has many interesting projects. Management and workplace culture are laid back. Training opportunities are available to employees to help with growing skillsets.
Professional and productive place to work
Tactical Mission Manager, DISA PAC (Former Employee) –  Pearl Harbor, HIJanuary 22, 2018
The work was very technical and required strong multitasking skills to be successful. The work environment was collaborative with joint military personnel and federal civilians.
My review
WAN Engineer (Secret Clearance) (Current Employee) –  McLean, VANovember 21, 2017
Work can very on the day and time of the year. Some travel if needed.

It is fun when we set up new services. Monitor network activity and repair if needed.

Troubleshooting taclanes is the hardest part of the job.

Work place culture is very easy going but everyone knows what they are doing.
Highly qualifed co-workers create a fun and competitive workplace
Corporate position (Former Employee) –  McLean, VAMarch 29, 2017
Trace looks for the top candidates in every field. The company's dedication to finding highly qualified candidates helps create a atmosphere for personal and professional growth.
Pros
Co-workers
Cons
conflict among management
friendly environment
Corporate Recruiter (Former Employee) –  McLean, VAMarch 22, 2017
Trace is a young company led by a very charismatic and knowledgeable CEO. Had a good experience which lasted for over 4 years. Don't regret my work there. My only regret was certain issues that made me question how the OFCCP rules are follow and obey. Many times questioned to HR about more transparency in the compliance with OFCCP but my suggestions and questioning was ignored by my HR Director at the time.
Pros
good environment to work. Very friendly
Cons
respect to OFFCCP regulations
Network specialist
Senior Field Service Representative (Former Employee) –  McLean, VAFebruary 5, 2016
Team Lead for overseas tour.
Trained soldiers on a hand held walkie talkie the capabilities to reach u to 250 mile with LOS to the sky, even in bad weather.
Lead project in setting up a network and SOP
Excellent Company
HBSS Engineer (Former Employee) –  BAFSeptember 26, 2015
Excellent Company. Awesome salary, Personnel are great to work with.Enjoyed the job and customers that we had to service.
CCTV Tech (Current Employee) –  Bagram AfghanistanOctober 12, 2014
I really enjoy the work I do at Trace Systems. The people I work with are true professionals. I am just sorry that this is a a government contract that will be ending soon.
Great company
Network Infrastructure Specialist (Current Employee) –  AfghanisatFebruary 4, 2013
I love the company I enjoy showing up for work everymorn and working with my coworkers. The hardest ppart of the job is being away from the family.