TRACE Employee Reviews

Not my line of work
Yard driver (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 13, 2018
Former worker with tracestaffing..i was on a job assignment..it went pretty well for the first few days..after the company I worked for looked at my resume they had me working for other people that was not working for tracestaffing had me doing other jobs and taking advantage of other temps..not good no pay.
Pros
Nice lunch breaks
Cons
No raise less pay
Fair Employer, company will fight for you
Operator Services Representative (Current Employee) –  Macon, GAJuly 24, 2018
I work for a company that has been bought out, and the temp workers are in limbo between the company and Trace Staffing while there is a hiring freeze; Trace has kept us on while the company figures out certain things and has paid us consistently. i appreciate the fact that they do care about their workers; I have been with temp agencies that don't care at all for their employees, so as long as they get paid.
Pros
Consistency
Cons
No Healthcare
productive
Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Statesboro, GAJuly 9, 2018
Working for the company was not entirely easy. Because it is a temp service, the people you work for can take advantage of that. If you can put up with some of the bad apples, the job can be ok. Always maintain a positive attitude no matter what.
Pros
good pay
Cons
hot environment & difficult to deal with other management
Never the same job
Contract Administrative Assignments (Former Employee) –  Savannah, GAJune 18, 2018
Working at Trace Staffing gave me the opportunity to make a decent salary,and meet new people on temporary assignments. Paycheck was weekly which I enjoyed.
Pros
Weekly Pay
Cons
Difficulty to land a permanent position because its a temporary placement agency
Temp Agency
Warehouse Laborer (Former Employee) –  Charleston, SCJune 2, 2018
Worst temp agency I have ever worked for. My contract ended because I was wearing a wrist brace. Never got a call back about another job so I found different employment.
Trace Staffing Solutions
Direct Hire Healthcare Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMay 11, 2018
My recruiters work hard to find me the best talent in Jacksonville, FL.

Looking forward to working with them on placing my next hire. They met with me and toured our physician practice, posted a job description. They interviewed and background checked the candidates. By the time the candidate was presented to me all of the work was complete!
Pros
They went through all of the applications, reference checked and drug tested
Cons
More expensive, but worth the money!
great place
Loader/Unloader (Former Employee) –  williamsburg, VAApril 24, 2018
It all depends on you. You can make a lot of money or no money. All depends on how you work. I loved it there. People worked hard and fast and always there to lend a hand if needed.
terrible place to work
member (Former Employee) –  Shreveport, LAMarch 26, 2018
paid unfairly, sexually harassed by other members. do not let your child work here nor yourself. I was never paid right and the men are really inappropriate. #metoo
nice place work
Packer/Loader (Former Employee) –  Jedburg, SCMarch 19, 2018
set me up with a very nice position, the staff is always available for you as needed. I would definitely use again. The position I was given was just like what I was looking for
Pros
some what paid good
Cons
short breaks
good
Utility Worker (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCMarch 3, 2018
good place ! I like it. That's about all I have right now. I see they insist on more. I liked not bing pressured. Was given a task and allowed to approach it in my own way. They said they loved me there! Must have done something right !
Pros
free lunch
Great place to work.
Vice President of Operations (Current Employee) –  Denver, COFebruary 24, 2018
Would recommend working there.

Trace has give me great opportunities as a professional that has allowed me to further my chosen carrier. I appreciate all that they've done for me.
Great people and employee culture
Recruiter Food Manufacturing & Distribution (Current Employee) –  Augusta, GAJanuary 24, 2018
Having never been in Recruiting previously I was very surprised to find out this is a wonderful place to work. The management staff and Corporate are very helpful with everything you need. I am still employed here.
It's a really good temp services
Certified Medical Assistant (OccuMed) (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNJanuary 13, 2018
Sometimes there is a lack of communication between the site and your rep but however over all i have enjoyed working through Trace and there compensation is unbeatable.
Pros
fast placement
Great Place to work
Recruiter / Office Services Staffing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Asheville, NCDecember 11, 2017
This company loves their employees and take great care of them.

Offer great pay with okay benefits. All of my managers have been wonderful and great to work for.
stressful and poorly managed
Front Desk Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Baytown, TX 77520December 11, 2017
While working for Trace i was told several times that rises and job advancements would be a for sure thing. After working there for a while i had been fed up several times and the manager could tell. Thats when he would pull me aside and assure me that my raise and advancement were coming soon. Never happened. When i put in my 2 weeks the manager was highly unprofessional and like a child walked away and ignored me. i was then told not to come back to finish my 2 weeks which took money out of my check.
I would not recommend or go back for any reason.
okay
Staffing Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Macon, GANovember 5, 2017
Just an okay place to work. There are some really decent people who work there. Trace Staffing in Macon and Dublin are both some good places to do business with
Warehouse worker and night stocker
Warehouse (Former Employee) –  Glendale, AZNovember 1, 2017
This job is located inside the commissary inside Luke Air Force Base. It is a contracted company that stocks and intakes daily delivery of grocery. Company is contracted in most commissaries on Air Force bases across the US.
Great creative vision
Event Specialist (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHOctober 10, 2017
Best in the Business. Company is one of the most creative I have worked for. Job is demanding but rewarding. Great team to work with and owner is amazing.
ok
Clerical Temp (Former Employee) –  Statesboro, GASeptember 18, 2017
ok temp job, did not last as long as i Had hoped it would. enjoyed customers and co-workers, management at temp job was difficult at times, due to the person's personality.
So amazing in helping with anything i need
Medtech Supervisor PCA (Former Employee) –  Hendersonville, NCAugust 14, 2017
Trace staffing was so quick to find job placement for me in my field. Super easy to work with and always willing to listen with concerns. I couldn't be happier working with them.
Pros
Weekly pay
Cons
Travel time

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TRACE. Our community is ready to answer.