Tracfone Wireless Employee Reviews

Very easy and non stressful work environment
Customer Service Representative / Quality Control (Former Employee) –  Medley, FLJuly 11, 2018
This is probably the easiest job I've ever had. All you have to do is be very observant and follow directions without skipping any steps. Nothing hard about this job.
Pros
I loved everything about my job and people
Cons
I wish the job wasnt temporary
work
Customer service/Technical Support technicians (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLMay 25, 2018
worked in Techincal support and Quailty assurance team to asssit company ensure agents and customers were being service provided for all products of the compny
Pros
overtime
Cons
breaks
tracfone wireless
Technician (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLMay 1, 2018
Typical day at tracfone wireless was face paced call center. I started at a customer service rep and elevated to QA Quality Assurance. The working environment was awesome.
Pros
payday
Cons
off day
Great Company
Regional Manager Lower Midwest United States (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLApril 30, 2018
Tracfone Wireless provided many opportunities to expand my knowledge base and advance my career. There were many opportunities to advance, but most involved relocation.
Pros
Continuing education training
Cons
Lower pay than industry standards for comparable work load
Enjoyed my time there
Field Sales Representative/Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILApril 23, 2018
Would have never left the company except they downsized and my position was eliminated. No room for advancement or managerial positions. They could have paid better for the cost of living etc
Good work environment
IVR Business Analyst - Designer (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLApril 20, 2018
Good company overall. Standart grow opportunities and average salaries
I truly enjoyed working at Tracfone
Fraud Analyst (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLMarch 27, 2018
Good company to work
Fun activities for the employees

Not easy for promotions and once you leave the company you can only return after three years and not before.
Good place to learn
InfoSec Unix Specialist (Former Employee) –  Medley, FLFebruary 26, 2018
In Tracfone you will learn about new technologies, it is a good place to work, people is friendly and they help you, as soon as I started I felt welcome.

There is a lot people from other countries like India. Spanish is mostly spoken
Pros
Cafeteria, good pay
Cons
short breaks
great place to work at
Campaign Specialist (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLFebruary 2, 2018
benefits are great, its a great place to work at
it is a friendly environment. inhouse cafeteria provides snacks and lunch options for employees. parking is a bit difficult other than that its great to work there,
Pros
cafteria in house, great benefits
Cons
hourly pay and management issues
Not a fun place to work when there are no extra activities
Sr. Data Warehouse /ETL Developer (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLDecember 18, 2017
Not a fun place to work when there are no extra activities.
Just work and go home like a robot. The management is not good at all. And job security is like none, you never know when you are dumped.
Would not recommend anyone to work at TracFone
Customer Experience Analyst (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLDecember 10, 2017
The culture at TracFone is horrible and it starts at the top with upper management. There is little to no room for advancement. The new CEO has his work cut out for him.
Pros
N/a
Cons
Management, Advancement Opportunities
Great for Side-job, Not Great for a Regular Job
TracFone Agent (Former Employee) –  Mayagüez, PROctober 27, 2017
It was a good job to get back on my feet after I was laid off from my previous job and the hours are flexible enough to not interfere with your daily life. but sadly, the people who contracted me wasn't being provided with all the equipment needed for us to offer the free phones on-site, which was the preferred choice of every client in the area. If you need an extra job in the household, that is not considered the MAIN form of Income, this is the job for you.
Pros
Flexible hours, Freedom to move areas, minimun supervision
Cons
Irregular pays.
Fast paced, a bit stressful but enjoyable
Corporate Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLOctober 18, 2017
TracFone is amazing organization to work for. Every day is a new challenge. The workplace culture is diverse and dynamic. It is fast paced, driven oriented and there is never a boring day. Great place.
Bad Experience
Senior Manager, Finance and Treasury (Former Employee) –  Medley, FLOctober 9, 2017
Unfortunately, I, up to that point never experienced what occurred to me in this company. I was sabotaged by my inherited staff, I suppose because they felt they should've been promoted to the position I had assumed. It didn't go well for me and I was eventually forced out. Very little support from my hiring manager is what led to the decline. I should have taken more advice from my predeccesor who was still there in a downgraded role but in retrospect I don't think it would've helped me, I was caught offguard not expecting that something like this would happen to me.
Pros
cell phone discounts
Cons
lousy management
Tracfone is the pit
Senior IT Manager (Former Employee) –  Doral, FLSeptember 29, 2017
Never have i worked at place that was pretty much stumbling from employee lawsuit to lawsuit. Between racial discrimination, harassment, abusive managers, and random calls to fire people or find scapegoats it was hard to believe the company was actually growing. Great place to make money if you can stand the culture and people.
Pros
they pay well
Cons
overworked, abused and to many hours
Good Salary but no future
Senior Manager (Current Employee) –  Doral, FLSeptember 22, 2017
There are way too many old timers lurking around they company. Management need to get rid of people who are adding nothing for the betterment of the company. Mostly they;re worrying about their own position.
Good pay but work culture and people management is not good
WCS architect (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLAugust 19, 2017
Good pay but work culture and people management is not good. Corporate governance is lacking and is work culture is not very professional. People management also not good
Loved working here!
QA Engineering Tester (Former Employee) –  Miami Lakes, FLAugust 14, 2017
Honestly for what you get paid and the amount of work you do is pretty much great the position I had I was at a desk and I was testing phones the location was perfect and the office is quiet. You can work in a group or alone.
Pros
Pot lucks were great for the Holidays, everyone is friendly
Cons
My position was temporary
Great Company!
Sr. Revenue Recognition Analyst (Current Employee) –  Medley, FLAugust 7, 2017
There are many opportunities for horizontal and vertical advancement within this company. Management is great as well. Compensation is competitive and fair.
Growing Company
Senior Manager Business Continuity (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLMay 23, 2017
Developed, managed and maintained a comprehensive Business Continuity Program. The program required the annual delivery of the Enterprise Risk Assessment and Vulnerability Study, the Business Impact Analysis, the update/rewrite of the Enterprise Business Continuity Plan and Disaster Recovery Plan. What was most important was the freedom I was given to implement plans and conduct training. Always had full access to senior and executive management
Pros
Challenging Environment
Cons
Challenging Environment

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tracfone Wireless. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.3InHerSight Score

2.4Personal Development

2.5Career Opportunities

2.2Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight