Tracker Marine Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 39 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
Do people feel happy at work most of the time?
Do people feel that they are paid fairly for their work?
Do people feel they are achieving most of their goals at work?
- IndustryAerospace & Defense
I loved working at Tracker. I was promoted several times within the 5 years I was there. I kick myself for ever leaving the company to move to Colorado.
Assembly Line Worker in Lebanon, MO
on April 28, 2021
Fun place to work. Was able to see some cool boats and talk to some great customers. Management does not help. Low pay and even lower raises. Typical pay raises are in dimes.
Rigger in Ontario, CA
on September 24, 2021
Great place and they appreciate the work you do, everyone works hard and the pay is pretty well. The job is smooth as long as everybody communicates and not afraid to ask questions. Overall great place.
General Assembler in Ozark, MO
on August 30, 2021
Worked there for 7 months you learn to meet a bunch of really cool people, I also learned that there are a bunch of supervisors that really don’t care about you, I’ve been cussed out for sweeping the floor by one of them. For the most part pretty good though
General Assembler in Bolivar, MO
on January 11, 2021
The people were rude, the fresh paint odor was sickening, and it was very hot with zero air conditioning. The pay is worth it if you are in a pinch, but there are certainly more cons than pros.
Mold prep in Clinton, MO
on November 3, 2020
What would you say about your employer?
Help fellow job seekers by sharing your unique experience.
People have asked 31 questions about working at Tracker Marine. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Tracker Marine employees.
How did you feel about telling people you worked at Tracker Marine?
What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at Tracker Marine?
How often do raises occur at Tracker Marine?
Insights from 28 Indeed users who have interviewed with Tracker Marine within the last 5 years.
Interview is easy
Process takes about a day or two
Why would you be a good fit
Shared on January 11, 2021
Why should I hire you?
Shared on July 3, 2019
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- articleWhat’s it like working at Tracker Marine?Published on May 24, 2021
- Tracker Marine