Trade Center Management Associates Employee Reviews

Tcma
Payroll Administrator (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCDecember 8, 2017
It is a wonderful place to work, but as a government contractor you do not know if the contract will always be renewed. Love the team, and the building, but being unsure that you will always have a job is stressful.
Pros
the team is awesome
Cons
Pto, benefits
Good work life balance
Controller (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCAugust 6, 2016
Mostly good people to work with. Management is disjointed with no real every day true leadership. Mostly positive experience and glad I did it.
Pros
Free lunches, genorous benefits for a small company
Cons
Career advancement potential
I was proud to work for this company, I felt that I am part of something big
Restaurant Manager (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCAugust 20, 2015
My day started with a walk through the facility and check that all scheduled employees were at their work stations preparing for the opening of the restaurant, also checked that every piece of equipment operated and functioned properly. Payroll and scheduling was next.
The most fun was when the doors were opened and I greeted the first guests with great anticipation.

Great salary, excellent benefits, and an extraordinary team to work with.

Unfortunately, I was laid off work due to economical turndown.
Fun Place to work
Human Resource Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCFebruary 9, 2015
My job surrounds my company having Events which is primarily our source of income. So if I have no new hires then there is really no work to be done. I learned how to conduct the clearance badge process here which was very exciting to me. The team I work with is very fun and caring about your work/life balance.
Pros
Free Employee Cafeteria
Cons
No room for growth in this paritcular department
Interesting place to work with a great opportunity to learn.
Pastry Prep Cook (Current Employee) –  Washington D.C.November 23, 2012
A typical day at work for me would be to review all of the BEO's to ensure timelines for projects are being met. Then I would start on the projects with the highest level of importance and work my way down a list. Also being able to solve problems, multi-task and think quick on your feet are all a necessity for this job. I learned a lot about time management and how to talk to employees. The management team in my department is good but could maybe use a little help in communication. My co-workers are great. The hardest part of the job is know what my supervisors are looking for because they are not always clear on their expectations. The most enjoyable part of the job is seeing the reaction of the clients when the taste your product.
Pros
great benefits, free lunch, incemtives
Cons
commute, lack of communication