TradeGlobal Employee Reviews

terrible place to work
CSR Rep (Current Employee) –  ohioJuly 23, 2018
Management is not professional. Discipline is not professional or consistent. The paid time of you accrue is very difficult to use. Training is very incomplete. The call center is very unprofessional. Advancements are selected not by skill but popularity with higher ups. Their point system doesn't allow for life to happen to you at all.If you want to be treated like you are very invaluable and treated like dirt both by your customers and your bosses, this is your place.
Pros
pay
Cons
all the above
pit-stop to nowhere
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  West Chester, OHJune 19, 2018
constant changes combined with poor communication means you never know who is in charge of what. managers didn't know the basics of the job so they were not helpful if you had a job-related question.

TradeGlobal tried to start a health and wellness initiative by hanging up signs promoting "eat healthy!' and "walk more!" however they stocked the cafeteria with junk food and anyone and almost everyone used the elevator to go up to the second floor.

cleanliness doesn't exist. the company doesn't care to invest in disinfectant wipes so if you cared about having a clean workspace, you'll have to bring your own cleaning materials.. and the janitors hardly ever changed the trash bags in the bins below the desks unless it was torn. but if it's just dirty and encrusted with old coffee and gum, it was still usable...
Pros
discounts on many of the brands
Cons
poor quality of training
Fast paced and challenging
Customer Care Agent (Current Employee) –  Fairborn, OHMay 8, 2018
I really enjoy assisting, speaking and engaging with customers. I feel connected to the business through them and make it my personal goal to provide a one call resolution and a fun and inspiring shopping experience.
I do feel challenged in my position to retain 100% of the very different policies, procedures and limitations the many brands TradeGlobal represents.
Pros
The pay, customers, peers and discounts
Cons
lack of personal connection between employee and supervisor, and the very rushed training for the brands.
Company undergoing massive changes
Sr. Infrastructure Engineer / Sr. Server Engineer (Current Employee) –  West Chester, OHMay 5, 2018
While change is not always bad, it is definitely bad in this case. TradeGlobal is undergoing a merger and it is not good for existing employees of departments. Basically seems like they are ripping the company apart with the goal of only keeping a few key assets in place.

The communication surrounding the merger and direction of the companies has been sorely lacking. The CEO is not well liked and is seen as a cancer to TradeGlobal.. his original company is most important to him and it shows.
place is not worth it
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHApril 30, 2018
This place was not worth working for. i worked here for almost 5 years and it changed every month. just a mess. they laid off some of the best people they ever had working for them because they could't make money..
Point System
Call Center Agent (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHApril 28, 2018
If your life is in great organization, where you don't have to take off, then this place might work. No career advancement, the web team sups don't work, run their mouths all day, won't help with helpline. You call the helpline, and some sups will let their phone just ring. The place is nasty and germy. The ppl come to work sick, because they are scared of getting pointed out. This place has high retention rate because point system is not reachable! If you need a paycheck, then this is the place. The clients are a mess! The customers curse you out. Not enough pay for the stress.
Pros
Cons
No professional help. No career advancement
Was a Great Company
Senior Business Intelligence (BI) Speech Analyst (Current Employee) –  West Chester, OHMarch 19, 2018
Tradeglobal was a great company to work for, with advancements and discounts. After the years passed, it became a company that did not beleive in seniority or knowledge but instead became more about who kissed assed to get where they are. I loved the people I worked with besides the new managment. It was a fun and I never was depressed for walking in the door until the last few months I was there.
Pros
People you work with
Cons
Everything else
Did not care to much for Job
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Fairborn, OHFebruary 27, 2018
Great location great employees, management needs to get better at understanding employees every day situations and communication, unfair treatment towards others. Work from home experience was amazing I would not recommend this job to anybody
Find employment else where you will be better off
Warehouse Supervisor (Former Employee) –  West Chester, OHFebruary 17, 2018
decent job made horrible due to terrible incompetent and dated management/management styles. VERY HOT temps during summer months, security process is extreme for warehouse associates (did not have to go thru as I was a supervisor)
Pros
Discounts
Cons
Work most holidays, no notice for OT so childcare and transportation issues are often for warehouse associates
Poor management and play favorites
Agent/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Fairborn, OHFebruary 8, 2018
If you are thinking of working for TradeGlobal Fairborn dont. Managment plays favorites and allows supervisors to take 8 or 9 smokebreaks a day. If you are one of there favorites you can leave and come back when you want and they dont say anything.

If you are not one of the favorites watch out. You will be treated like dirt

So much disconnect between magagers and agents.
Pros
Discounts
Cons
Managers supervisors
Very productive
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  West Chester, OHFebruary 5, 2018
It was a productive work place. Very strict point system for calling off. The managers have their favorites so if you are not their favorite they treat you different.
Tradeglobal is a great place to work for.
Customer Service Agent (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHJanuary 30, 2018
workday includes placing orders from various catalog customers, answering customer's questions and concerns regarding their order and answering emails.
Pros
a great work environment
Cons
benefits are not that great
good
Warehouse Pickers / Packers. (Former Employee) –  West Chester, OHJanuary 23, 2018
nice people good environment to work i had a very good experience with my coworkers the job was very helpful to learn new skills for my personal life
Overall production
Customer Serivce Representative (Former Employee) –  Fairborn, OHJanuary 3, 2018
They play a lot of favoritism... and they are very strict about how you present yourself on every call to where it's extreme. They have you work all holidays, and that includes Thanksgiving and Christmas. They will play your recorded calls out loud which I felt was very unprofessional and ignorant. Too many managerial clicks etc... etc... etc....
Pros
flexible hrs
Cons
funny acting management, play favorites
Very great and skilled people
Desktop Support Technician (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJanuary 1, 2018
You can expect to find a crew of very skilled and motivated IT technicians. You get the chance to get your hands into a bunch of different cross training activities where you can really get to practice more of the skills you want to learn.
Good
CALL CENTER TRAINER / FRAUD ANALYST (Current Employee) –  West Chester, OHDecember 21, 2017
There is good work life balance, and shift flexibility. I enjoy work in the Support department, and feel like I make a difference for our customers. We also get to participate in fun contests while we work.
people were nice
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Fairborn, OHNovember 19, 2017
people were nice most of the supervisors were decent but management could use some more training and overall employee training needs major improvement
Pros
laid back work environment and discounts
Cons
poor training and bad mandatory cross training program
Review Summary
Fraud Prevention Analyst (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHNovember 17, 2017
It was a great place to work. I wish it was expanding. I enjoyed working there.
I liked everyone I worked with and the trainers were great. I learned a lot about customer service and retail.
I worked at TG for over a year.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Fairborn, OHNovember 7, 2017
Terrible Managment. Some supervisors care. Mostly nice employees. Needs new managers and director. Not a very professional workplace. Waste of time.
Pros
Work from home opportunity hours are there depending on the client
Cons
Terrible Managment, policies, lack of care for employees
Pretty laid back environment, easy dress code
Customer Care Agent (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHOctober 21, 2017
Basically taking calls from customers about their accounts, or they may want to order a product. Also processing price adjustments, giving product information, or filing requests for situations out of your hands to be looked into by the supervisor.
Pros
Flexible part time schedule-weekly pay
Cons
No paid time off/sick days for part timers-point system used for attendance