Trader Joe's Careers and Employment
- CEODan Bane
- Company sizemore than 10,000
- Revenue$5B to $10B (USD)
- IndustryRetail & Wholesale
Salary estimated from 1.6K employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Loading and Stocking
What would you say about your employer?
Help fellow job seekers by sharing your unique experience.
People have asked 360 questions about working at Trader Joe's. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Trader Joe's employees.
Insights from 626 Indeed users who have interviewed with Trader Joe's within the last 5 years.
What is your favorite TJ item?
What would you do if we hired you to grow up our store? How many days can you work with us and can you work on weekends if we needed you? Would you listen to the other managers if I was not here to help you? Yes or no.
They always ask why you chose to apply at Trader Joe’s. Some DISQUALIFYING answers are “my friend works here” or “I live nearby.” They want to see that you have some familiarity with the company culture and the products. It’s a good idea to shop there a few times before interviewing.
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Trader Joe's