Tradesmen International Employee Reviews

Found 1,304 reviews matching the search See all 1,319 reviews
Could use a line up.
Skilled Laborer/Carpenter (Current Employee) –  Fife, WAJanuary 16, 2019
Jobs could last as little as one day or as long as 6 weeks but until you're done with the job they won't start looking for the next one for you....this is the only con of the job.
Good Place to work
Project Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Daytona Beach FloridaJanuary 16, 2019
Enjoy working here. Great Team environment and challenging job. The job never gets boring because its different everyday. Really good management team and opportunities for advancement.
Favoritism
Skilled Laborer (Current Employee) –  Gainesville, FLJanuary 14, 2019
Felt like I was unappreciated and there were not enough hours or jobs for me. I was the youngest and I felt as if they gave the other older gentlemen jobs before me.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Not enough jobs or hours
Heavy Equipment Operator/concrete former (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYJanuary 10, 2019
Great ceo great employees to work with awesome benefits close to home. Great pay that meets your income at home. Awesome breaks and free lunch. Best of all it’s great
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Short breaks
Great
Field Representative (Former Employee) –  Benbrook, TXJanuary 9, 2019
Worked with a fun group of people, surely helpful through and through. Process is still shaky, but definitely room to market yourself and make money. Not a good place for people who have poor time-management skills.
Great environment
Carpenter/Framer (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 9, 2019
You have great contracts with big companies you can grow with and network with. This company has friendly staff and they understand your needs and wants. I highly recommend this place for people seeking work.
Pros
pay
Cons
short projects sometimes
General laborer
Carpenter Laborer (Former Employee) –  Cheektowaga, NYJanuary 9, 2019
Honestly, I didn't know that I had to work so hard for work. I had to be on the representatives case about working. If I was sick or I had appointments scheduled I had to either reschedule or miss work. Then they would give the work to someone else if you couldn't work that day. Then you would be at the bottom of the list again.
Pros
Cons
Getting the work
Typical day
Carpenter/Laborer (Current Employee) –  Columbia, SCJanuary 8, 2019
Great job Great people it is hard working and I enjoy the trade. I have learned so much from this job I work with great people and we learn from each other. It's a give or take type of job
its construction
Commercial Construction Project Manager Assistant (Former Employee) –  Valley View, OH 44125January 8, 2019
if you dont have reliable transportation and or if you cant accept one or two day jobs they wont call you for long term jobs its construction so the key is reliable transportation.
Pros
great part time work if willing to travel the distance
Cons
a lot of driving with no gas compensation.
Good Job
Electrician (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COJanuary 8, 2019
Work all over the Country at this company out of several different offices. I stared at the Denver Office transferred to Dallas TX. Dalles office sent me out on the road told me to go to Alabama found room paid it for a week. They told me after three days that they were going to send me to another job in Alabama. they were supposed to get me a company credit card because I had not got paid they were supposed to send it overnight it never got there and the Dallas TX office representative stranded me with no money to travel. I called to the closest office and headquarters. field complain The Nashville office got me back to work quickly and resolved all issues.
Traveled back to Colorado assignments in colorado springs transferred to Denver office plenty of work decent pay good working conditions. Decided to move on due to issues with customers and co-worker management failed to address.
Pros
steady job
Cons
issue poor management
caring staff.
Painter (Current Employee) –  Bremerton, WAJanuary 8, 2019
Iv rather enjoy working for temp companies but its not for everybody. working for temp companies has allowed me to do a lot of jobs i wouldnt of had the chance to add to my resume.
Pros
pay
Cons
waiting for work.
Worked Alot of temporary jobs
Mechanical Inspector / Marine Machinist (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SCJanuary 8, 2019
Worked Temporary jobs for state to state. Got along well with upper management. Worked as a team to achieve mission. Worked above average hrs, but pay was great!
Ironwork
Iron Worker Welder/Temp to hire (Former Employee) –  Vandalia, OHJanuary 8, 2019
Great temp service they got me in the door for Ferguson Construction and I got hired in. The office personnel is very nice. And the guys at the office come check on you every week on your job site. Great company
productive environment and lucrative
general laborer (Current Employee) –  Hartford, CTJanuary 7, 2019
Had a great experience with Tradesmen and would recommend anyone in their direction! They changed my life at the point in my life. They were crucial factors to my development as an man!
Temporary Job
Fire Watchman (Former Employee) –  Macedonia, OHJanuary 4, 2019
typical day was a physical journey taking care of my crew. Making sure everyone was safe and hydrated. There was a lot of standing, walking and crouching.
Pros
Good work environment
Cons
Missed pay periods. Had to wait for paychecks on occasion.
Good work
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Russellville, ARJanuary 3, 2019
I worked for van horn construction through the company I really enjoyed the work and the people I worked with it was fun and challenging I would definitely recommend them
Pros
Worked for a good company
Cons
It was temporary
good workplace
Laborer , landscaping , (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAJanuary 2, 2019
I enjoyed working at tradesmen. they paid well and the management were very respectful and treated you well. they also paid very well . id work for them again.
Productive and fun place to work.
Loborer (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PADecember 29, 2018
They offered me a lot here at Tradesmen. I learned and accomplished and obtained everything I needed working here, as far as the field of work that I want to pursue.
Productive and fun work place
FIRST CLASS WELDER (Former Employee) –  Moss Point, MSDecember 26, 2018
I love working as a contractor for Tradesman, they treated me like family and always made sure I had what I needed to perform the job. Work environment was never hard conditions.
Decent place for a quick buck
Welder (Current Employee) –  Evansville, INDecember 26, 2018
One job and done sort of place of work. Management promises 40 hrs a week put as soon as you get on some jobs sites it turns into just a 10hr week. Not unheard of to work a day or week in a row to not working at all for 3 months.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tradesmen International. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

1.3InHerSight Score

1.1Personal Development

1.2Career Opportunities

2.0Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight