Tradesmen International Employee Reviews

Liars!!! Only want bodies not skilled tradesman!!!!
Carpenter Apprentice (Former Employee) –  St. Henry, OHJuly 15, 2018
I quit my job because they told me they had sssooo much carpentry jobs and was in dire need or skilled carpenters. I got there and they said they had no carpentry jobs and put me on a concrete job that would last a year. The job manager initially offered a lower salary than the hiring manager, so the left hand does know what the right hand is doing. They told me the job was doing 10hour days, yet I did not receive a 40hour week the first 3 weeks due to no work at the jobsite!! Promised my next job would be carpentry but it was Duct work!!! They need grunts and bodies for general labor, not skilled tradesman!!!! They will lie to you to get you in the door!!!!! Do not trust these people!!!!!
Pros
its a job.
Cons
management lies!!! management does not know what is going on!!!!!
good company
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Sauk Rapids, MNJuly 14, 2018
Was a good company to work for. Worked with a lot of good companies. Wasnt a fan of how winter hours were handled as didmt keep me busy enough to live off.
Work
Laborer (Current Employee) –  Johnson City, TNJuly 12, 2018
Always checking on their employees. Good work environment. Very understanding. Will keep you busy working. No complaints. Get to learn new things. Always
getting job description, locating all supplies needed to do job, and completing task
steel fabricator, welder (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYJuly 12, 2018
excellent place to work and learn. increased my knowledge in all repairs and tagging equipment. learned more on osha requirements. increased my experience in welding and steel fabricating in all envirements.
Pros
good supplies and tools
benefits
Easy going
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Lafayette, LAJuly 10, 2018
the company treats everyone equally. The company trained me well and prepared me for my position.

they flew me to Ohio for training and paid for all my expenses for a full week.

the offices I was able to visit were beautifully designed and decorated.

the overall culture of the company was very laid back and easy going. I got along with everyone I met and enjoyed working for them very much.
No Pros are no cons I never had the opportunity to work
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Lima OhioJuly 7, 2018
I resigned from my job to work with Tradesman they never signed a contract to the place they sent me to work I never received a phone call after that and they never call me for anything
Best
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Smyrna, MSJuly 2, 2018
Best work group yet, I love everything abut it fromay the wages to the work environment the staff was completely honest never lacked at answering calls money was on time and if any error occurred the recruiter will fix it no hassle
Pros
Per diem and competitive wages
Not great
Administrator (Former Employee) –  Evansville, INJune 29, 2018
The job was very self serving. THere was not a good environment. Employees were encouraged to throw each other under the bus. Very sales driven. Management style was explosive.
Reasonable and helpful staff.
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Riverside, CA 92507June 29, 2018
A typical day at work included constructing, remodeling and troubleshooting various elements of a office space. The hardest part of the job was removing old flooring.
Pros
Lunches and breaks were regular
Cons
Fast paced and heads work ethic.
Good
GLAIZER (Current Employee) –  Riverside, CAJune 23, 2018
It was a good place to work. The days were all over the place and at times I would be asked a late night schedule then the next day go in very early in the morning didn't really care for that. Some times you would get OT but not all the time there were times you wouldn't get 40 hours in the week.
Not at all
Journeyman Electrician (Current Employee) –  Evansville, INJune 22, 2018
Not at all would I ever recommend tradesman international to anybody I know they are crooks and as soon as they give you a job they take 200 bucks a week out your check to work there so be liery of them anybody can find a job you don't need these folks to put you anywhere
Pros
No pro's
Cons
They suck
good
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZJune 17, 2018
learning how to build solar panels. the work environment was very good and good communication. I enjoyed meeting new people. the typical day at job was bolting parts together.
great job
carpentry/painter (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJune 15, 2018
this is a great company to work for it only temp but the experience was very rewording and the coworker was great it was alot of work but they give you the time to get the job done and professional
Good Company
Construction Operator (Current Employee) –  Fairfax, VAJune 15, 2018
I've been with this company for over a year. Great place to work. Tradesmen treat its employees fair. I would recommend this company to others.... They also have great managers.
Pros
Paid leave
Travel plaza
Electrican Apprentice (Former Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INJune 14, 2018
They had plenty of work.It was easy to stay busy.Tradesman help me out with any issues and worked with me as much as they could.I decided to move to Chicago.
Recently bought AGAIN and company is changing faster than they can keep up.
Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Eagan, MN 55121June 13, 2018
It used to be a great company until 2015 when it was sold to an investment group and then sold again a year later to another investment group. Now everybody is scrambling to figure out these new forms and there is such poor communication that I am still waiting on answers from questions I asked 3 months ago.
Pros
Advancement
Cons
No control over your income
N/a
Project Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Moss Point, MSJune 13, 2018
I have been working with Tradesmen for the past 4 years. It has been great! I've met great peers and was able to grow with them as a whole within the company.
cut throat
jouneyman carpenter (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJune 13, 2018
If you are a very skilled tradesmen that demands more money per hour you will find yourself sitting at home out of work. They will fill the position with someone who can no longer find work for themselves due to being worthless. Tradesmen don't want good tradesmen, they want the ones that do just enough to hold a job. Those who will work for the smallest pay no matter the skill set or work ethic. Management lie to every employer as to their workforce's quality.
Pros
Cons
management
great place
Millwright/Welder (Former Employee) –  Macedonia, OHJune 12, 2018
great place to work if you like to travel a lot. i did it for many years. per deium was good too. pay depended on the jobs at times. most of all was good.
Good electricians
Industrial Electrician (Former Employee) –  West, TXJune 12, 2018
Good time while worked there, was able to contact recruiter when needed, never a problem with pay, hours, etc. got a lot of work around the country ..
Pros
Never problem with pay
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tradesmen International. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

InHerSight Score
1.3

1.1Personal Development

1.2Career Opportunities

2.0Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight