Tradesmen International Employee Review

View all Tradesmen International reviews

good company
Carpenter (Former Employee) –  Syracuse, NYFebruary 25, 2014
have kept me busy for the most part. good company staff, have really worked hard for me,

Other Tradesmen International Employee Reviews

They helped me find a company that needed me. They did not follow up when I was relocating with other references.
Hvac/maintenance (Former Employee) –  Dorchester, MAMay 26, 2018
I really appreciate the company helling me to find work. I liked the owner of the company where I worked. The outside hvac installation company felt that the rate they had to pay for my being there pretty much as an “on call” worker was not sustainable. Some days we worked long hours but that would not result in overtime as a rule because I would just get a shorter workweek. As I never knew from one day to the next if I would be working, I could not make any financial commitment to find housing in the area. This employment was very helpful to me anyways as I was living and working at a church and sometimes out of my car when the city officials decreed I shouldn’t live at the church I had been rennovating and painting both full and part time for years. The church sale is nearly complete & I have an affordable apartment in Racine, Wisconsin. I was not with Tradesman International long enough to accrue any benefits.
Pros
Work when I was in great need.
Cons
Unpredictable work days and hours.
Flexible and competitive culture
Master Carpenter (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COMay 25, 2018
Great group of people to work with and communicate with. Once a month the company would have a bbq at the office for the employees and the manager would fight for my wages with contractors.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tradesmen International. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

InHerSight Score
1.3

1.1Personal Development

1.2Career Opportunities

2.0Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight