Traditions Management Employee Reviews

Company blows through chefs
Executive Chef/General Manager (Former Employee) –  KentuckySeptember 11, 2018
You are a number to them. No support. They will promise you the world to get you hired and leave every day by 4 regardless of the business. Place is depressing. CNAs treat the clients pretty bad. Can’t complain because as soon as you do the quit. I think in a year we went thru over 30-40 cna’s and probably 3 receptionists. And close to over 30 food and beverage employees. This to them is normal. It is not normal people. Upper management is ran by desk warriors who only leave their desk to eat lunch (1 hour lunch breaks for sushi were pretty normal). The building could be on fire with people dying and they wouldn’t care. To stay in business they promise residents the world and once they sign well good luck trying to get out of your lease. They are literal snakes. I was embarrassed by what I saw and tried to keep the residents happy but when they are promised 5 different soups made fresh daily when you have zero staff (you get one cook for breakfast and lunch and one for dinner. It was an act of god for me to get a dishwasher smh. If someone calls on don’t worry you will be expected to work. Favoritism to the extreme in this place. Cherry picking of the rules was daily. If you consider yourself a decent chef then do not take this job. There are much better places to work. The only reason I worked there was silly me I believed them I would have a good schedule. I can’t stress this enough people...they have been thru 3 chefs in a year....chefs won’t work in this environment. Stay away you have been warned
Pros
None zero zilch nada
Cons
Everything else
Small company that needs change
Senior Corporate Recruiter/Human Resources (Former Employee) –  Dunedin, FLJanuary 30, 2018
Small Corporate Health Company. Did not have any processes or procedures in place. Things changed everyday. Not a very comfortable work Environment. Thats all
A lot of interaction with co-workers
Payroll & Benefits Administrator (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INSeptember 4, 2017
I like that I'm not micro managed, i enjoy working with all of our communities and being their support for payroll and benefit questions.

I've learned a lot about benefits, payroll taxes and different payroll software.
Pros
Friday lunches while playing Trivia
Just stay to yourself and you will be fine
Business Office Manager/Bookkeeper (Current Employee) –  New Orleans, LAApril 18, 2017
As long as you mind your business stay busy and not get too involved with controlling employees you will be fine. In 2016 the Administrator downgraded to a 2% raise to the employees, There are no incentives, the only employees that get incentives are the Administrator and DON. The company make employees feel you are not an important part of the company that keeps it growing.
Pros
Cons
High turn over
Cna
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  78 street battery point wayOctober 20, 2016
Theydont care about there employees. They play favorite with there staff and set people up to get rid of them. They don't care about employees.
Pros
Free food
Cons
Short staffed alot
Fun
DIRECTOR OF SALES AND MARKETING (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INMarch 15, 2016
Hard work but fun. The team is so fun and we work hard but play hard. We make sure to have each others back. The long hours are not bad we are payed well!!
Pros
fun, pay
Cons
Excellant company to work for
Administrator / Executive Director (Former Employee) –  Chesterfield, MOJanuary 2, 2014
Very supportive of employees, hands on and pro-active in patient care. Would still be with Traditions if they had a facility in St. Louis. They allowed me to run my building and take responsibility for my team.
Pros
Very supportive corporate team
Cons
None, really
Great Projects
Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  InternationalFebruary 18, 2013
Like all RE jobs the went out the door in 08. Company had good benefits and took care of its employee's.