Tranquility Day Spa Employee Reviews

Fun people
Massage Therapist (Former Employee) –  Stockton, CAJune 18, 2018
Nice relaxing place but the service wasnt good..they didnt do call ins within a timely manner.. I only was paid half of my earnings. It wasnt enough to support myself in todays economy
enjoyed the salon team and clients
Esthetician and Nail Technician (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHJuly 30, 2017
wonderful salon team, worked with management and salon team to reach goals and objectives,
responsible for maintaining professional relationship with clients to ensure a solid long term client base.
Pros
enjoyed co workers
Cons
company closed
no longer a company
Massage Therapist/Front Desk (Former Employee) –  Corona, CAOctober 25, 2015
This was a great place to start as a massage therapy but a year in to working things changed. The company was going under and at times we would show up to work with the phones turned off due to not paying bills.
nice little spa
Massage Therapist (Former Employee) –  stockton caOctober 19, 2014
nice spa to work at good pay but not so busy. the owners are great and managed the place well.
Exceptional customer service & a positive work environment!
Receptionist & Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Scarsdale, NYAugust 16, 2012
A typical day at Tranquility Day Spa would include greeting clients as they come in for their services, and getting them situated for their luxurious spa day! Answering high volume phones, filing/pulling charts, booking/canceling appointments was a big part of my work day. I learned how to multitask quickly and efficiently throughout my experience at this job. The hardest part of the job was making the client happy, when for some reason something didn't go right during there day at the spa. The most enjoyable part of the day were my upbeat, friendly co-workers! For the most part, this job was a great learning experience for me within many facets of the small business world.
Pros
occassional free lunches/coffee
Cons
no breaks, limited healthcare