Trans-System Employee Reviews

Worked under pressure , Forced you to do what they wanted ! Bad Dispatcher
driver (Former Employee) –  Spokane, WAJanuary 4, 2019
Bad dispatchers , bad managers , you work under pressure , stressful , They force you to do like Maniac and they won't let you to ask !!!
Do what they ask ! You need to be a machine without life balance on your daily life !!! Grazy !! they don't care if you are not fit to drive , they keep forcing you like an animal !
High turn over !
Pros
Compensation is alright
Cons
Bad dispatcher, manager, Force
Love this company
Driver (Current Employee) –  Spokane, WAAugust 6, 2018
I started with system as a team driver. Eventually went solo. I have always been kept as busy as I wanted to be. Great miles. My checks are great. I get the home time I request. The trucks are all being upgraded. I am currently driving a 2019 Kenworth. My management team always does their best to take care of my needs. I couldn't ask for a better company.
Pros
Great miles. Great support. New trucks.
Cons
Tarping
A solid professional atmosphere
FLEET MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Spokane, WAJuly 18, 2017
Great management and a company where everyone knows everyone. Taught me great aspects of the business world coming right out of college. Always let me know there was room for job/career growth within the company. Also coworkers/ management took care of you in a time of need.
Better than CRST
Company Driver (Former Employee) –  Cheney, WASeptember 14, 2014
Maybe I'm just a solitary case, I had too many responsibilities tying me down at home to be flexible with TSI. Any type of long haul or regional truck driving job requires you to be out on the road and only home for a short time.

The folks that work there are a nicer bunch, but the atmosphere from most trucking terminals are depressing to me. That was the hardest part of being "away from it all" Everyone needs me back home.
Pros
TSI has a better safety rating than big name companies
Cons
Typical fleet manager/driver relations, feels like you're unimportant compared to what the company wants.
Best OTR company Ive ever worked for
Truck Driver (Former Employee) –  Cheney, WAAugust 23, 2012
Lots of opportunity, great on the job training, fun driver trainer
Pros
see the country
Cons
none really