Transcom Worldwide NA Inc Employee Reviews

Great Training Program
Retention Agent (Former Employee) –  Work at HomeJanuary 16, 2018
I was on the pilot training program for Charter/Spectrum Work-at-Home. The training program was solid, the instructors were very knowledgeable about the program, and I felt like any questions I had were answered in a timely manner.
Pros
Great Training, Above Average Pay
Good luck
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee) –  New York, NYNovember 21, 2017
The trainer I had was a cut throat individual somewhat of a bully. You won't get the hours you requested due to their bid system and if you were on the trainer good side, which is terrible. Management is cut throat as well, they all play friendly to your face, but it's another story when you turn your back. Understand, that the computers they send to you can be watched without your consent at anytime without you screen sharing so don't be fooled by that either, but hey what do I know, go apply and find out for yourself.
Pros
work from home
Cons
everything
Run for your life!!!
Technical Support (Former Employee) –  AlabamaOctober 25, 2017
This is the worst company I have worked for! NO type of job security!! Dealing with Apple customers you lose your job if they leave dissatisfied surveys!! It doesn't have to be your fault, it could be that they're just unhappy with a product, can't retrieve icloud info and then give you a bad review and then YOU get in trouble for it. Turn over rate is horrible! DONT DO IT!
Pros
work from home
Cons
everything else
na
Customer Service Advisor (Current Employee) –  Denver, COOctober 6, 2017
I like working for Transcom it is a good place to work, with good trainers and Team Leads. They provide decent benefit package and discounts.
Some days there are back to back calls other days there are breaks inbetween calls.
Don't Do It.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKSeptember 16, 2017
This company is a horrible company to work for, The training is horrible. Upper management talks to you crazy and don't know what they are doing. They write you up for everything. When I was hired I was told that this was a permanent come to find out that this is a temp job. They have added on extra hours to our schedules and we still have two 15 min breaks and a 30 min lunch. If you on a call more than 15 min they will message you and tell you to hurry up and wrap up call.Do not work for them.
Hiring process is unrealistic
AHA (Former Employee) –  United StatesAugust 21, 2017
The hiring process for this company is HORRIBLE!! They are slow about EVERYTHING and you have to take multiple assessments only to hear back from them weeks later , you probably will have a job by the time they reach out to you!!
JOb Security
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJuly 17, 2017
If you are looking for job security this is not the job for you. Your job is based off of customer surveys. If you do not meet your monthly metrics for Surveys even though you are doing what you are suppose to do and the customer has something against company policy you still will be punish or fired for it.
Pros
you work from hoe
Terrible Company
Former Applicant (Former Employee) –  United StatesJune 27, 2017
If you have a disability they will discriminate against you so run away from this company as you have been warned. I don't want anyone with a disability be discriminated against by this company
Pros
Cons
Discriminates against people with Disabilites
Love working with this company that inspires every people to work harder to become a successful individual in the future
Technical Support Representative (Current Employee) –  PhilippinesApril 1, 2017
Being a Technical support rep is not easy, good thing is i was trained by a very professional trainer working on their company. Supports by Very talentend and Intelligents Team leader and able to enhance my communication skills and attitude at work
Pros
Free meal for perfect attendance, shuttles for employees and good compensation and benifits