TRANSCRIPTION EXPRESS

TRANSCRIPTION EXPRESS Employee Reviews

Honest Hard Work at Decent Pay
Working from home can always be hard but this system is easy to figure out and can be done at a high rate if you're a good typer. The turnaround time is long but sometimes work from home can be pretty hard.
Very quiet.
Management has no experience, has no idea what the staff under them complete on a daily basis. There's no room for advancement. Office atmosphere is very negative.
Everyday was very challenging. Management team was very close to each other helping out and clarifying information and working together and as a team.
Like to volunteer?
Basically great if you're looking for something to do. Work at home, you download audios and transcribe/quick 24 hour turnaround.
Payrate may be something to think about. Even the best do not earn much, considering your utilities, electricity, internet, computer and software, and that you are a self-employed contractor, what you're earning is almost nothing. Your benefit is that you work at home and can make a little bit of money to help pay bills. The office staff are very supportive and friendly, but the company policies are very rigid. The work schedule is not a typical part time, some days are long long days, and some short, depending on the quality of the audios you're transcribing. If you're looking for something solid, steady, and yes interesting, it may be good for awhile. But it is an every day schedule, no doubling up work to take the next day off, or ease of working just a couple days a week, so not a typical part time job.
Pros
work at home
Cons
time donation
Allows me to work from home and is very casual.
The most difficult part of this job is getting bad audios and then you're not really able to do a good job because you've been given audios that are impossible to hear. That is very frustrating. The good part of the job is that I get to work from home and be very casual. The team at the local office in Tempe are wonderful, prompt to answer the phones and/or call back immediately or answer emails right away with answers to any questions you may have.
Pros
Working from home
Cons
Bad audios and not enough money
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.
Fun place to work because I could work from home on a flex schedule.
I worked from home on my own schedule so it was perfect for a new retiree from the general work force. Management was great and very supportive. It was hard work but I enjoyed it. There was opportunity for advancement if I hadn't moved back to Oregon from Arizona.
Pros
Work from home on flex schedule of my choosing
Cons
Too many hours necessary to complete required amount of work
High intensity & high work volume business.
I enjoy the people I deal with and my co-workers. My typical day at this job is never a typical day, nor is my position black and white. The most enjoyable part of my job is learning new ways to make my processes more efficient and sharing that with my co-workers.
Pros
it's a small independent business.
Cons
healthcare and advancement.
High start up cost, not friendly
It was nice working from home, but after paying the money to start I realized I was getting used equipment and yet paying "new" pricing. There was no refund. I worked part-time, but their quality checks were so high that I worked full-time hours just to make sure I would get paid. It was very time consuming, because I had to drive to pick up tapes and then transcribe them, which took a lot of time.
Pros
working from home
Cons
no benefits, low pay
Ask a question about working or interviewing at TRANSCRIPTION EXPRESS. Our community is ready to answer.
2.9