Transdev Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
management
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Rome, GASeptember 21, 2018
Transdev was not a bad company. some of the employees had issues but other then that not to bad. There was a lot of work place drama. there was a lot of down time.
To much confusion
Bus Operator (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCSeptember 20, 2018
Transdev had just took over the Wolfline contract when I started and all I can say is the majority of the people who started and transferred from the previous administration are no longer there. Work there at your own risk!!
Pros
Co-Workers
A typical day at Transdev
Bus Operator (Former Employee) –  El Cajon, CASeptember 19, 2018
Get there at least 15 minutes before signon. Pre-trip bus and be on your way to where you start your Paddle. Pick up passengers and drop them at their destinations. Take your brakes where indicated by the Paddle and continue as directed until signoff time. Either bring a bus or bring a relief car and do the Post-trip on the vehicle. Turn in the DDS form and don't forget to check your hours, then you'll be on your way home.
Pros
If you get a chance to pick a good bid, you'll love doing your job!
Cons
The company does not support the employee!
Horrible
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CASeptember 19, 2018
I would not work here ever again even if they paid me more ! Terrible customer service and management. Everyone there is so unprofessional, drivers are always late, or skipping pick ups, and no one really does anything about it. I don’t understand how this place is still running.
Pros
Close to public transportation
Cons
Everything!
Quickpaced
Driver Support Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Kansas City, MOSeptember 17, 2018
Learned to be accurate with destinations and patient with customers and drivers. Learned to maintain customers routes and destinations. Dealt with many personalities, so it was a great experience.
Good environment
Driver operator (Former Employee) –  Perris, CASeptember 15, 2018
Always busy steady on the go always reliable
Good environment liked to help people on there everyday duties good people to work for very pleasant
Work long hours with kind people
Bad job
Guest Service Representative (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CASeptember 14, 2018
I sat at the airport dispatching superhsuttle vans to 1230-100am with no one to give me a restroom break and I had to take my lunch 90%of the time with in the first three hours of being there
Pros
No managers breathing down your neck late at night
Cons
No one to give me a break, very low pay and wanted more and more outta you with no increase of pay
stressful
Dispatcher (Current Employee) –  Oakland, CASeptember 13, 2018
not a good place to work at. unprofessional place to work. not enough pay. specially in the bay area. very stressful place of work. no leadership at work.
Pros
close to home
Cons
doesnt pay enough
They have family day for the workers an there familys
Driver (Former Employee) –  Hyattsville, MDSeptember 12, 2018
It is a good place to work an to make money if you like to drive alot ...All day long ..The people on the job are very nice people but sometimes they have there down fall..In other words they get a person mad an make them say things an do things that they do not want to do ...But other than that it is a good job just go to work an mine your business an do what you need to do an you will be good........Try it you may like it........
Pros
You get one hour lunch or 1 half hour lunch it depends on your work hour
Cons
You do get breaks when you have to go???
Great workplace environment
Customer Service/Driver (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVSeptember 10, 2018
Great staff with team work environment and positive attitude. Plenty of overtime almost 10 months out of the year. Sick days are about 8 days a year. One week vacation after one year.
Pros
Lot of overtime
Cons
Fast pace
N/a
Bus Driver (Current Employee) –  Barstow, CASeptember 5, 2018
The job was pretty cool, a lot of hours and overtime. I only had a issue with the pay, to deal with the rudeness of passengers and unsanitary things on the bus was something I couldnt tolerate for too long.
Pros
Lot of hours
Cons
The pay
Need better service,new buses and more drivers
Para Transit Driver (Former Employee) –  North Charleston, SCSeptember 4, 2018
They were union and you paid your union dues but there representation was not the best. They went by seniority and a lot of those drivers often called out
Pros
Great working hours
Cons
Not enough drivers and room for advancement
Not a friendly atmosphere
Bus Operator (Former Employee) –  Victorville, CAAugust 29, 2018
Very stressful work environment along with management showing favoritism with certain employees. For me it was too far of a commute coming from Apple Valley to Los Angeles everyday.
Pros
Alright pay
Cons
No job security
Always remember you are a professional driver. Always keep your eyes alert.
Bus Operator (Former Employee) –  Winston-Salem, NCAugust 28, 2018
A typical day would be, coming to work about 15 minutes early., saying good morning to everybody, getting my route paperwork, signing in and head to the bus to pre-trip my bus that I was assign to for that day. Then I would head to the bus terminal to start my route.I learned that everyday is a different day when dealing with the public. The public can really make your day when you have a smile on your face. Management was good. The work culture was positive. The hardest part of the job was dealing with people that were having a bad day, and you want to show a positive attitude. I most enjoyable part of the job was dealing with my passengers.
Pros
Very good healthcare
Cons
No breaks
always productive
Safety & Training Inst. (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDAugust 28, 2018
transdev is a fast paced company with goals to meet daily. friendly family oriented company. There is opportunity for lots of overtime for an operator.
Supershuttle was a good interesting jb
Driver/ Graveyard Manager (Former Employee) –  Orange, CAAugust 25, 2018
My work at supershuttle, was very interesting and exciting.
-Amazing and friendly people to work with
-They offer lots of training and support.
-Never the same on a daily basis.
-Lots of room to grow and advance.
Excelente ambiente de trabajo
Sr. Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Chula vista Ca.August 22, 2018
Una buena compañía para trabajar. El trabajo es estable con un margen de crecimiento pendiente para el empleado.
Pros
Buenos beneficios, ambiente de trabajo seguro, buen sueldo.
Cons
Es una empresa contratada, por lo que los aumentos salariales están limitados por el contrato.
low pay, no overtime
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZAugust 22, 2018
no overtime, no incentives, raises are no more than 30 cents per year, if you are in a step of discipline then you get no raises. attendance policy sucks-SuperShuttle, you only get a pay check to take home every two weeks.
Pros
have a job
Cons
no raises if in step of discipline, no incentives.
Productive and professional workplace.
Dispatcher (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDAugust 20, 2018
A typical day at work would be faxing manifest , creating manifest , fast paced telephone calls, dispatching taxi access to clients for medical appointments. During my time at transdev I've learned to be patient and professional at all times. Management at Transdev was superb. The managers were extremely helpful and highly motivated with the task at hand. Transdev has been beneficial to many clients across the world for decades. Honestly there were no challenging parts of this job due to my prior experience in customer service. The most enjoyable part of this job was adding a smile to clients faces.
Pros
Paid time off, Professional workplace.
Cons
N/a
productive and fun place to work. Good benefits. Has room for improvement
Transit Bus Mechanic (Current Employee) –  New Orleans, LAAugust 18, 2018
It is a fun place to work, Has room for growth. Good pay. Good benefits. Needs improvement for shift selection. Could use improvement in Technology and equipment.
Pros
good pay
Cons
short breaks. old equipment