TRANSFER EXPRESS

Areas for improvement
  • Support from manager
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Sense of belonging

Great company with minor cons

I enjoyed my time working at this company. The benefits are great and the company offers a lot of extra things that benefit employee health and education. Generally I was happy going to work everyday and working with the people in my department. The only cons are:-Management: Sometimes it's kind of obvious that people in management positions don't know or have the best ideas to better improve or benefit the departments or the company as a whole. -Overtime: If you don't like to work a lot of overtime, this may not be the job for you. Its only supposed to be for 2 times of the year for a 2month stretch each, but it pretty much works out to be all year long.

Pros

Benefits, food trucks

Cons

Management, shift wars

At least you have Great Coworkers

I would never recommend this place anyone to work there, unless they are really desperate for a paycheck and will continue looking for other work before the company and management completely chews them up, digests them and turns them into excrement.

Pros

Good coworkers, not minimum wage, decent benefits

Cons

Everything other than the Pros. Management, the company structure, the way employees are treated. There is nothing good to be found here.

I was part of a furlough due to the Coronavirus and have lost my job for at least 60 days. I would have never left if this epidemic did not occur now.

Pros

They take care of their employees. It is a great place to work, the benefits are amazing, Company sponsored family events

Cons

Coronavirus literally if it was not for this epidemic I would still have my job

3rd shift Supervisor and HR are the worst

Absolutely terrible place to work, terry the supervisor is god awful. Once 7 different employees went to HR about a two day rampage she went on going around and screaming at everyone. According to HR policy she broke multiple rules. HR did absolutely nothing about the situation. Not to mention there have been multiple complaints about terry for years prior to this about her incessant bullying and poor leadership skills.

Great job

There is plenty of over time and there are very good benefits. There is Opportunity for 401k. There is multiple departments with various kinda of work.

Would you recommend working at your company?

Help people considering your employer make a good choice.

Secure Job

Great people to work with. A lot of overtime. Very serious about quality and productivity. Collaborative workplace. Very easy to talk to management and HR.

Fast pace

Always something to do, mandatory overtime and flexibility to work schedule. Company does offer a lot of employee perks like potlucks, catering for lunches, big discounts on products.

Misleading

They do not train like they say they will. They don't want to help after training is over. They have certain people in leader roles that should not be. They do not practice what they preach.

Company that still feels like family

Typical day is 9 hours Learned a lot and opportunity to develop Management cares but recruiting is struggling to attract people due to strong economy The benefits are the best I have ever seen Hardest part of the job is the mandatory OT during busy seasons Most enjoyable part of the job are the people and opportunity to grow/develop

Pros

Family atmosphere, free lunches, excellent benefits, good development

Cons

Mandatory OT during beasy seasons

Excellent place to work

Positive changes being made at Transfer Express making a great company even better. While still some days where overtime is required, it has been drastically reduced over the past few months.

Pros

Management cares about employees, excellent health insurance

A company struggling to redefine itself.

A great place to work until an inexperienced management team decided to change the entire culture of the company and undermine all the accomplishments of previous leadership team.

Pros

All the overtime you can stand to work.

Cons

Too many 12 hour days and 7 day work weeks.

Poor training. Poor management.

Poor management. I worked in dealer services and in one year they had 24 people leave the department out of 50. HUGE turnover. Coordinators are not very helpful when it comes to angry customers. In order to get them to talk to a customer you have to fill out a form and the customer has to wait possibly 24 hours for a response. An angry customer does not want to wait 24 hours. You don't get paid enough to have to deal with the angry customers . Sometimes you feel like you're out on a limb all by yourself. In my opinion not very good customer service. Too much to learn and too little training time. I've been doing customer service for over 40 years. This was absolutely the most difficult job to learn and the absolute least rewarding. No consistency in the department when it comes to questions. Each coordinator has their own agenda

Pros

Got to work with my daughter. Made a few good friends.

Cons

Everything. Poor management. Poor training.

poor management = company going down the drain

I worked for this company for awhile, and each year it gets worse than the next. I lost count on how many managers this company had gone through. They promote people in supervisor roles depending who sleeps with who. Managers have 0 experience and cannot deal with company problems. I see this company not existing in mentor over the next few years. There's no communication from any of the department's, because everything has been split up so much and transferred into little departments that when problems arise manages are left scratching there head wondering what happened.... If any CEO s are yo read this .. Here's a easy solution.. You do not need that many managers and team leaders on a shift.. Also you need to get managers with actual tram leader experience .

Pros

Pay is ok

Cons

To many hours, And god for bid if your sick you cant call in because you get deducted points gtfo of here

Instability

In less than 2 years, management changed 3 times. The lack of stability left an almost toxic atmosphere. Management in aloof an disinterested at best. Cliques and lack of integrity reign.

Pros

Great benefits

Cons

Cliques, instability, loss of focus on their core beliefs

How not to run a business.

Potential to be an excellent workplace if there was an understanding of work/life balance. Constantly changing efforts to increase production and profitability without losing any quality in less time with fewer people and minimal training. Daily mandatory overtime runs roughly 3/4 of the year and does include working full weekends and holidays. Compensation is minimal and reviews are long delayed if they occur at all.

Pros

Healthcare, 401k, life insurance

Cons

Transfer Express is a good place to work

They provide benefits to full time employees and take care of them very well every year. There are busy seasons that can get pretty hectic but they offer overtime which is also nice. The days go by fast for the most part too.

Pros

work benefits

Cons

sometimes short handed

transfer express

i started as a temp, i learned how to print and ship logo, lables for clothes, wall decals. The job was very easy to learn, i enjoyed working there... the schedule was the hardest part of the job because it was 3rd shift. The management was very nice and easy to work with

Pros

company lunches, overtime offered

Cons

3rd shift hours

good starting job

inspecting all transfers for and defects before shipping to the customers plus getting all the print operator ready for there after noon setting up there stations

enjoyable job

all my coworkers are willing to help out one another. I love everything about my job nothing to hate. Wish they paid more money to stand on our legs and not push us to do a lot of overtime!

Enjoyable physical workout in a very fast paced environment, plus awesome supervisor and coworkers.

The typical day of work starts with catching products after they are manufactured, then check the quality of the products. After this I have to file the product in the right compartment. I had to monitor 5 or more machines with another coworker, so it required a lot of fast paced running. Quality controlling the products requires a lot of detail to attention, due to the fact every product is different. I learned how to work with another coworker to effectively monitor the multitude of machines under our care. Also how to report possible defects to the supervisor. The enjoyable part of the job was the fast paced running resulting in the physical exercise I was getting, and I had really friendly communications with my supervisor and coworkers that made me want to work hard.

Pros

Lots of fast paced work, plus friendly supervisor and coworkers.

fast paced - great crew

Tons of customer care service experience. My typical day is to evaluate new art files and call out to dealers to review artwork for new orders. Also logging in to the phones to help out with incoming calls. Friendly and relaxed work environment, my coworkers love to plan team nights out to bond and celebrate different events. New information is always being taught so there is always room to grow and improve. I think the hardest part of my job is resolving not only an issue but giving the customer reassurance and confidence that I am there to help and educate. Everyday is as enjoyable as you make it, and lucky for me I have had a great team of coworkers and management to keep me motivated even at hard times.

Pros

Great benefits, overtime, friendly atmosphere, trade shows.

Cons

Hard to handle customers.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TRANSFER EXPRESS. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

TRANSFER EXPRESS Reviews by Location