TransferWise Employee Reviews

More than just a job
Customer Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJuly 14, 2018
I would recommend TransferWise to any & everyone with a good head on their shoulders. The interview process is like none you have ever encountered. They ask more questions about who you are rather than the positions you have held. Training is very informative as well as fun. Very relaxed office with plenty of space to move freely or wherever you feel most comfortable. You are our own person here. Everyone is just as unique as you are. No matter what department you are working for, every week they have different activities for everyone to be apart of. This is the only company I have ever worked for that cares more about YOU. I have never had a job like this & I hate I lost it.
Pros
Benefits, Work/Life Balance
Cons
Love it
Customer Support Associate (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLOctober 31, 2017
Love the company. Although they take care of you up to 100%, compensation is something that will be a littler lower than in other places. Other than that, the company is great, top-notch benefits, job security and advancement, culture, and management.
Travel to Europe
Customer Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLJuly 20, 2017
It is a great company to work for with lots of travel opportunities. You spend a week out of the year at a company event doing team building events but the plane ride takes a toll on you.