Transforce, Inc. Employee Reviews

Featured review
Transforce, Inc. selected this as a representative review
Fair and good company to work for
Driver (Former Employee) –  Hilliard, OHJuly 7, 2018
They were fair and paid well, dispatch was always on top of everything. I would and have recommended others to apply there. Very employee-friendly company.
Pros
Good dispatchers and office personnel.
Cons
Some of their receivers were difficult.
Long runs
Driver (Current Employee) –  Arlington, TXJuly 13, 2019
Nobody bothers you , u are pretty much on ur own which i like ! The office ppl are really nice and easy to talk too ,u can get a day off if u need it .
Good Job
Proffessional Driver (Former Employee) –  Lebanon, TNJuly 9, 2019
Liked Woking For Transforce Kept Busy For Most Part But When It Slowed Down It Slowed Way Down. Office Personal Was Good To Work For Just Need To Stay On Top Of Dispatch To Keep The Jobs Coming
Typical trucking company
Driver (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJuly 3, 2019
A decent place to try and get your foot in the door at times. In the end this is only a temp agency which places drivers with companies needing a quick fix at times.
Great official
Company Driver (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCJune 27, 2019
Transforce cares for there Drivers. And rewards drivers for there hard work at the end of the year with some gifts. Thy also treated everyone fairly..
Official response from Transforce, Inc.
July 1, 2019

Thanks for the positive feedback, we're happy you've had a great experience with TransForce!

Active work
CDL A DRIVER (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLJune 24, 2019
As a driver it really depends on the location you work out of. If you are looking for work in Knoxville TN you will be under one of the best teams ever. I relocated to FL and work is not impressive at all. I had to go back to TN for a month to catch my bills up. Then I have work but 700 a week I. fL does not pay the bills but management will look constantly for something for you that's better. I've applied elsewhere with other advancement I hate to leave the company but the money is not working for me I need 1000 a week. Good luck
Nice, friendly, helpful
Truck Driver Class A (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCJune 17, 2019
They have immediate job placements, always there to help, provide you with everything you need to do the job. It was nice working for them and they always kept me in job placement
Deceptive
CDL Class A Driver (Current Employee) –  Lebanon, TNJune 17, 2019
Been working for TransForce for over two years. In that time, I have been lied to repeatedly by job facilitators in Lebanon Tennessee. TransForce is not working for you, it is working for itself. Facilitators receive commissions on how many jobs / miles they book. I have never missed or been late with a load. Nevertheless, I was screamed at for discontinuing a job, with notice, which demanded more hours than I had I asked for. Good luck.
Easy to work with
Driver/Operator (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNJune 15, 2019
Laid back easy to work for. Good communication with drivers. Need to pay bonuses to entice drivers to stay longer,and preform better.lalalalalalalalala
Pros
Plenty of work
Cons
Not paid bonus for mandatory safety testing
Had its up and downs
Employee (Former Employee) –  VAJune 13, 2019
Overworked and severely underpaid. Did not feel supported by executive staff. Concerns were brought forward on numerous occasions that were brushed under the rug. Company is still trying to establish structure therefore when issues arose there was no course of action or set way to address the issues. Polies were not enforced in a uniform manner either. Great work life balance though.
Pros
Great work life balance
Cons
Low pay, lack of structure
It was a awesome experience and I would work for them again.
Delicated Driver (Former Employee) –  Arlington, TXJune 11, 2019
To be prepared to work, be on time show leadership experience and safety first be professional make sure you communicate well with others also work hard if you want a future to provide for your life.
put into job i expressed i wasn't interested in. Told it was drop/hook, turned out making deliveries
Class A CDL Driver (Current Employee) –  Westborough, MAJune 8, 2019
Told things to take a job position, that were not true. Took several weeks to get payroll correct. Do not have a sense of trust at this job location, at this time.
Helpful in getting on a job
Driver (Current Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLJune 4, 2019
I like that they consider your wants & needs. You get experience on various trucking equipment for further knowledge in the trucking industry. The flexibility of schedule is great.
Pros
U decide what you want
Cons
Sometimes jobs aren't as long lasting as you would like for them to be
Temp service for truck drivers
Truck Driver (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKMay 26, 2019
Love the flexibility of options available. Every account you drive for pays different...ask before accepting, some do not pay o.t. after 40hrs, and yet some pay by the mile... Lots of fun if you enjoy variety. If you are tired of one company, just ask to be transferred to another. I love the opportunity for change and not get bored. Learned to drive different equipment too.
Pros
Lots of variety and flexible hours
Cons
Some companies have junky trucks and Elogs
Lack of communication
CDL Driver Class A (Former Employee) –  Arlington, TXMay 12, 2019
I had a great assignment when I left, carrying containers from the railyards around the DFW out to various receivers in Texas and Oklahoma. But we were only covering the overflow the owner/operators couldn't handle. So when things slowed down, we lost hours. I started getting 10-15 hours a week. You can't live on that. They kept promising they were "working on it", but never kept us in the loop about what progress was being made. It wasn't until the day I left, after I turned in all my gear at the customer, that I got my final paystub and saw that they had gotten us a 40-hour guarantee. If they had told us that was coming, I'd still be there. Thanks to their lack of communication I ended up leaving what was really a gravy job.
Pros
Good pay, decent assignments
Cons
Lack of communication, hard to trust them
Okay
Company Driver (Current Employee) –  Manteca, CAMay 5, 2019
It's Okay it keeps me busy most of the time and the crews are good I really don't have nothing bad to say about transforce , But it would be nice if we could get sick days and paid for the overtime working 12 to 14 hours a day
Pros
Cons
Ok
Nice work place
Truck Driver Class A (Former Employee) –  Knoxville, TNApril 23, 2019
Well when I was working there it is a nice place to work they @ is very helpful and nice they do everything to help you so I recommend working there
Pros
Nice place to work for
Cons
Health care to much
Productive work place
Contract Employee (Current Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INApril 23, 2019
Good at finding driving positions for drivers who want to be home daily. Always has their drivers' back if issues arise with an employer, family matters, or payroll.
good people
Driver (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZApril 21, 2019
Good job if you want to do regional work. Drove to cali and backhauled from 7-up to kalil bottling in tucson not a hard job just wanted more home time
Great way to get onboard with permanemt job!!!
CDL A Driver/ Tractor Trailer Operator (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WAApril 21, 2019
Transforce opened the door to great job I now have and was the plan from start

Good mgrs!!!

Definitely recommend transforce. Seattle branch is streamlined yet responded to my questions
Pros
Temp
Terrible place
Jet fuel tanker driver (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZApril 18, 2019
They only care about themselves not there employees who are doing all the work. Don’t get back to you when you call and leave messages. Don’t back you when a company is taking advantage of u
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Transforce, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.