Transfreight Employee Reviews

Great Job
Shift Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Georgetown, KYApril 21, 2017
Typical work day is very easy not a lot of heavy lifting or stressful place to work. Hardest part of the job is keeping up with all the rules and things that change. Moving up in the company is hard due to some managers in the office.
Pros
Easy work flow, Good hard working team members and management
Cons
The ability to move up in the company due to some managers
Company has been bought out
Talent Acquisition Specialist (Former Employee) –  Erlanger, KYFebruary 14, 2017
Leadership has changed as company was bought out. Provide valuable service to their customers and team members. Good growth. Moved to another city since I worked there.
Interesting experience
Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Erlanger, KYAugust 27, 2016
Talk on the phone to truck drivers and suppliers all night. Update and notify suppliers when drivers are late. Build documents for customs across the US/Canada borders.
Pretty good place to work.
Senior Advisor, Corporate (Former Employee) –  Erlanger, KYJuly 5, 2016
Change in management/org structure brought about some other changes that were not as appealing or supported. Prior to that, working at TF was a great job.
Worked with Yamaha MFG
CDL OTR driver, yard spotter (Former Employee) –  Newnan, GAJanuary 5, 2016
I worked as a yard spotter servicing over 200 doors.Did Pre Trips and Post Trips on Ottawa Truck.Ever 3 months Got to bid on Driving out of state Jobs.I had a Concord NC Run where I got to uload my Trailer With a Forklift.
Pros
No Supervision, Great Benefits
Cons
Not Happy with New management
hard a lot of lifting
Heavy Duty Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Long BeachOctober 6, 2015
great place to work. Gained a lot of yard work experience. Stayed occupied with work and assignments. Load and unloaded trucks.
Pros
gained muscles
Cons
job ended
A Wonderful Learning Opportunity
Traffic/Logistics Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Newnan, GAJune 19, 2015
I have been provided the opportunity to expand my knowledge on a professional level and an grateful for that. I have had a stable work environment for over 4 years and am quite proud o be able to add that to my resume.
Great team to be apart of
Transportation Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Newnan, GAJune 16, 2015
A typical day at work majority of the time is solving issues and tracking loads to stay ahead of any issues that could possibly cause problems later down the line. I have learned how transportation via working with overseas account operate, also dealing with a manufacturing company everything must happen in a timely manner, to keep a low cost affect to the company. The management team at Transfreight i must say is one of the best i have ever worked with throughout my years of employment with multiple companies. As for my co-workers, we are all one big family. Like any family you have good days and bad days. The hardest part of my job simply is trying to get all the information needed to keep track of all events going on throughout the day since I work the second shift. I enjoy the peacefulness of my job and the positive energy that everyone generates in the office to keep the day moving.
Good place to work for
Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  El Paso, TXApril 9, 2015
 Primary contact for operational activities throughout BRP contract for cross-dock operations in Juarez, MX.
 99.99% accuracy on annual inventory for 2013 in a net worth inventory value of 9 M + facility.
 100% accuracy annual inventory 2014 in a net worth inventory value of 11M + facility.
 Review and analyze day to day activities in order to identify cost saving opportunities.
 Increased 20% usable locations by modifying rack (beam) height on current locations and avoided additional expense on rack purchasing.
 Preparation of quarterly and yearly forecast/budget, for cost and operational analysis.
 KPI development/maintenance for efficiency improvement.
 Project planning and implementation.
 Creation/development of production tool for team members, for a more efficient operation.
 Decision making and problem solving in order to minimize/eliminate customer impact.
Truck dispatch
Traffic Support Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Erlanger, YMarch 11, 2015
This is a job that requires a lot of patients. There is a high call volume every shift, both to and from customers and suppliers.
ensemble agréable
Préparateur de commande cariste (Former Employee) –  cross dockDecember 2, 2014
1-debrifing et assignation de(s) poste(s)

2-exemple d'une journée sur le poste,import export
-checking des pieces sur check-list (3 points de contrôle)
-mise en place de la "set laine"
-attente de validation,responsable import export logistique
-chargement rigoureux dans un container
-mise en place de l'enveloppe contenant les manifestes des pieces chargées
-vérification et plombage de verrouillage
decent place to work treated you fair
Driver (Current Employee) –  Jackson, MIOctober 29, 2014
Started my shift at 6pm drive to carol stream il drop trailer hook one back up drive to bloomingdale il live load made my way back to jackson fuel and scale trailer every day
Pros
nice equipment
Cons
bid every month
It was an average local trucking job
CDL Licensed Truck Driver - Class A w/ Hazmat (Former Employee) –  Princeton,INAugust 21, 2014
In my 3 years here, it was a stable job hauling Toyota parts. Pay was average and benefits (which I did not need and was not compensated for) were average. overall, it was an average job.
Pros
stable work
Cons
average pay
Ok Company
Logistics Management Internship (Former Employee) –  Brownstown, MIJune 24, 2014
Go to corporate HQ for better opportunities. The DC's & Warehouses are not the best unless your at a Toyota facility.
Pros
Travel
Cons
Management, Advancement
very laid back and cool place to work....very fun!
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Georgetown, KYMay 27, 2014
transfreight is cool and i really mean that. The place has some down home people their that are straight shooters and friendly. You're pretty much your own boss throughout the day because the job is simple. the only time you'll see management is when freight comes up missing or not there. But, on the other hand no job is perfect!...be it a small thing or major, my gripe was with new boss who had some ways that rubbed everybody the wrong way and people started leaving such as myself. Overall though, good place to start. You can't go wrong with an atmosphere like transfreight has.
Pros
work on your time, laid back, friendly people.
Cons
new management with an attitude towards certain individual..
very laid back place to work and everyone is very knowledgeable of the company and their goals.
Fleet Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Tipp City, OHJanuary 30, 2014
worked with drivers and their routes, payroll distribution. I learned leadership. I got along well with all of my co-workers, doing the yard audit would be the hardest job there. getting to deal with customers and the management.
Pros
customers bringing lunch for a job well done.
Cons
working on the yard doing audits
Driver (Former Employee) –  Florence, KYJanuary 24, 2014
A good place to work. I didn't assiociate with a lot of the other employees, I pretty much stayed to myself.
Only person on night shift. Management would not give training needed for position
Traffic Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Yamaha of NewnanJanuary 11, 2014
Create route schedules daily for contract . Send out both plant schedules. Monitor all Vendors coming in to contract. Monitor all local and yard drivers. Call all vendors to confirm pickups and deliveries. Complete next day schedule. complete all paper work for 1st shift to follow up on. Prepare daily logs. Assort all routes paper work from day before. Email all schedules to plant and security for routes to enter contract.
Great work environment
Transportation Support Administrator (Former Employee) –  Irlanger, KYJune 20, 2013
I learned a lot about the Logistics industry during my short stay. Great supportive staff.
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Georgetown, KYMay 19, 2013
The pay was good but they foster a culture of fear and will penalize people for very small infractions.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Transfreight. Our community is ready to answer.