TransHire Employee Reviews

Temp agency
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLOctober 15, 2018
Working there was ok I don’t usually like work at an agency they helped me with a temp job but it was nothing forever and it wasn’t something I would want to do again
Cut throat
Inventory control clerk (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJuly 6, 2018
Company doesnt care about you as a person. Your just cattle. Dont pay enough period and the place is not running correctly with the two head men at each others throats
Pros
Cons
Dont pay enough period
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLMarch 15, 2018
Wonderful agency to work for and the co workers make you feel right at home. Love working in the office dealing with and being able to help people on a day to day basis.
Pros
Paid every week
Cons
Short lunch breaks
Great Experience
Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLFebruary 8, 2018
I only worked with them for 3 months as a Data Entry Clerk. I enjoyed to work with TransHire during that time. I recommend this company. The paid was very reasonable.
Good company.
Data Entry (Current Employee) –  Miami Lakes, FLMay 6, 2017
To work for the Elections Dept, you have to work through this company now. They offer better pay than the county, and you get a check every week. Once you start with them, you get your pay promptly.
Pros
They call you for the county when there's an election.
Cons
Haven't gotten another assignment after the election.
Stressful at times, not informative, never place you on other jobs
VOTING EQUIPMENT TECHNICIAN (Former Employee) –  Miami Lakes, FLMay 2, 2017
Transhire was the agency that miami dade elections choose to hire temporary employees. After your assignment is complete with the elections department transhire never have any other assignments
Relatively easy work at first, then crazy hours
Elections Logistics Technician (Former Employee) –  Doral, FLFebruary 8, 2017
overall a fun and social work environment, and you get the opportunity to learn about the logistics operations that take place during election seasons.
Pros
plenty of overtime, great pay, relatively easy work
Cons
un-paid holidays, seasonal employment, inconvenient hours
A marvelous job but unfortunely is seasonal.
Logistics Tech Operations Warehouse (Current Employee) –  Doral, FLSeptember 12, 2016
I try each day learn something new and put in practice all my experience and knowledge that I have get during my work life and working as a team. I like to hear the opinions of my coworkers and follow the instructions of my supervisors. I always follow all the policies and safety rules established in my jobs. I try to do my work putting all my effort in to do the things how my bosses want to do them.
Pros
I would like be recognized and promoted.
Cons
I try that the negative things don't influence me.
Amazing!
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLJune 6, 2016
Love this company, helped me find plenty of jobs. I am very glad to have worked for them, if I need to I know I can count on them to find me something.
Pros
Work
Cons
Temporary
Company has potential to be the best
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Miami Lakes, FLApril 5, 2016
I get to converse with customers about their concerns; and at times, solve their issues. I have learned how to put my critical thinking and problem solving skills to work while maintaining a professional and knowledgeable call flow. Management has potential. My co-workers are great. The hardest part of the job would be those customers that I couldn't resolve their issue to their satisfaction. The most enjoyable part of my job is bringing a smile to the person on the other end of my call because I was able to resolve their issue.

Want to know more about TransHire?

Ask a question
productive
Driver Helper/Package Handler (Former Employee) –  Miami Lakes, FLOctober 31, 2015
you travel to varies cities with this job, delivering and picking up computers. it can be a 4 to 12 hour days. I help in assisting the driver with loading and unloading the equipment.
Great place to work for. The staff is very professional
Office Assistance (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLOctober 20, 2015
I enjoyed working for them this is a agency that matched me up with jobs of my instrested I can say the first Assigment I was giving was only suppose to last a week I ended up staying there forover a year I love the people I was working with and I enjoyed the work. I had two children at the time and they worked with me and the kids schudule.. I can see myself working for them again in the near future just at this time I am looking for some at home work because I just had a baby I decided to take some time to be with her. I will always referr back to this company when I am ready to get back out there and work in the field The hardest part of the job was letting them go bacause I had a baby and the hour are not going to work for me at this time
Productive and Stress Free
ETC (Data Entry/Customer Services) (Former Employee) –  Miami Lakes, FLJune 11, 2014
A typical work day involved data entering, processing payments and handling customer concerns. Learn to mulity task new data systems. As for management they had a open door policy that allow one to discuss concerns and options dealing with contract jobs. In concerns with co-workers they where a pleasure to be around and work well as a team to make sure everyone completed there task. The hardest part about the job is when contract position times out, but the most enjoyable part about the job was how the people would come together to show appreciation for one another and give support to each other.
Productive and fun work place
Front Desk Clerk/Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  fort lauderdaleJanuary 30, 2014
•a typical day at work
•what you learned
•management
•your co-workers
•the hardest part of the job
•the most enjoyable part of the job
Pros
jkj kl;kljkpl;klv;slfdpc;d
Cons
more benefits
Excellent work environment
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Fort LauderdaleOctober 23, 2013
Working with Transhire has helped be gain experience in different job settings because it is a temp agency and I had the chance to do different assignments
Great
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Miami LakesFebruary 20, 2013
Transhire is a great TempAgency to apply to, I love them. Especially my hiring officer. She's amazing, any job she sees fit for my lifestyle she puts in a good word for me.
Temp Agency
Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Miami,January 23, 2013
Assignments have bee at great companies. The hardest part of the job is when it ended. The most enjoyable part of the job is that you are welcomed in companies as if you were hired by them.
Pros
yearly bonus
Cons
no holiday or sick pay
fun to work with the people
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLDecember 12, 2012
start at 8.00 am until 5.00 pm working with the phones with the customers the day will go really fast
Pros
the hours are good to work
Cons
short breaks