Transitions Employee Reviews

Highly supportive environment that encourages personal and professional growth
Clinical Social Worker (Current Employee) –  Moline, ILJune 9, 2019
I have worked with Transitions for almost 3 years and have gained so much not only professionally but personally as well. The culture is safe, collaborative and truly trauma informed with an excellent client centered approach. We are able to offer clients a unique environment with care that not only address their mental health symptoms but support in areas of residential, employment, case management, home environments and community integration. This holistic approach fosters an individuals ability to develop the skills to live a happier more meaningful life. The clinical supervision is phenomenal and the sense of team between colleagues makes it a joy to go to work. I have been able to grow in my position, been given many training opportunities and am encouraged to utilize creativity which have had a huge impact in my practice as a therapist and social worker. Transitions is a smaller work environment that is continuing to grow to meet the needs of our community and it is rewarding to be a part of that.
An Excellent Place to Grow as a Clinician
Youth Clinical Therapist (Current Employee) –  Moline, ILJune 7, 2019
I've been employed by Transitions as a full-time therapist for about a year and a half. I have received nothing but outstanding support, supervision, and opportunities. The team I work with is collaborative and helpful, and I love that we keep doors open when we're not with clients to encourage consultations. My supervisor is always willing to sit down with us to listen and help us grow as professionals, keeping in mind where we want to be as clinicians and what she can do to help us get there.

Many clients that I've served or interacted with have stated that Transitions was life-changing for them, and that they felt they found a place where they could be supported. I've seen my coworkers go above and beyond for their clients - we celebrate the victories and we assist in the hard times. Working at Transitions has encouraged me, grown me, and provided me with an environment where I feel change is happening.
Pros
Benefits, Pto, Great supervision, Incentives
An Exceptional Mental Health Care Organization
Director (Current Employee) –  Moline, ILJune 7, 2019
Having worked over 15 plus years in healthcare/mental health/social service work, I have both the wisdom and experience to know what this organization offers to employees and clients that far surpasses what many other organizations are offering in the field.
They are one of the most person-centered agency/organizations in our community and their principles of Quality Care/Treatment, Respect for the Individual, and Support/Encouragement for one's Growth/Development extends to both their client population and their employees. I am so proud to work for and at an organization where I feel everyday my boss, my colleagues, my staff, and our team consistently deliver care that is effective, high quality, just and humane. To be a part of the legacy work TMHS is doing in our community for those recoverying with mental health issues is tremendously rewarding! I'm grateful to have such an amazing place to practice my social work career.
11/10 work place
service compliance coordinator (Current Employee) –  Rock Island, ILMay 16, 2019
very enjoyable work place environment. coworkers are very friendly and work collaboratively when it is called for. would recommend working here to anyone.
Transitions is an Amazing place to work!
Office support (Current Employee) –  Rock Island, ILMay 15, 2019
I am extremely grateful for the position I have landed at Transitions. The work environment is very laid back and fun. It is a positive and rewarding place to work. They really do care about their employees and those we serve in the community.

The company is growing and reaching more of the community and it is great thing to be apart of. I have job security, flexibility and I work with an amazing group of people. This agency has a bright future ahead of them!!
Pros
Amazing people, Helping the community, flexibility
If you have a heart for the disabled, don't work here
2nd shift lead (Former Employee) –  Exelon cordovaMay 6, 2019
I'm a former lead, and I left this company because of the cruel treatment of the people they claim to help. I was so sad, and upset, I knew I couldn't work for this non profit. If you have a soul.... don't apply!
Pros
Cons
Manger....both of them
Official response from Transitions
May 14, 2019

We are very sorry if you were not happy here. We wish you well.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Transitions. Our community is ready to answer.

4.4