Transitions

Transitions Employee Reviews for Clinical Therapist

Clinical Therapist2 reviews
United States2 reviews

Youth Clinical Therapist

I have been a Clinical Therapist at Transitions for 1 year and have truly enjoyed my experience. Transitions provides weekly clinical supervision to work toward the LCSW licensure, but to also provide a safe and comfortable place to consult on therapeutic interventions. I love the work culture here where there is open communication and support on a daily basis. I have learned so much in my one year here. Transitions provides a variety of opportunities to try new skill sets and the agency is always open to hearing new ideas to support community mental health.

An Excellent Place to Grow as a Clinician

I've been employed by Transitions as a full-time therapist for about a year and a half. I have received nothing but outstanding support, supervision, and opportunities. The team I work with is collaborative and helpful, and I love that we keep doors open when we're not with clients to encourage consultations. My supervisor is always willing to sit down with us to listen and help us grow as professionals, keeping in mind where we want to be as clinicians and what she can do to help us get there. Many clients that I've served or interacted with have stated that Transitions was life-changing for them, and that they felt they found a place where they could be supported. I've seen my coworkers go above and beyond for their clients - we celebrate the victories and we assist in the hard times. Working at Transitions has encouraged me, grown me, and provided me with an environment where I feel change is happening.

Pros

Benefits, Pto, Great supervision, Incentives

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Transitions?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Transitions. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Transitions Reviews by Location

Learn about Transitions in popular locations

• Transitions