Transitions

United States1 review

4.3Job Security & Advancement

Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 7 reviews

An Exceptional Mental Health Care Organization

Having worked over 15 plus years in healthcare/mental health/social service work, I have both the wisdom and experience to know what this organization offers to employees and clients that far surpasses what many other organizations are offering in the field. They are one of the most person-centered agency/organizations in our community and their principles of Quality Care/Treatment, Respect for the Individual, and Support/Encouragement for one's Growth/Development extends to both their client population and their employees. I am so proud to work for and at an organization where I feel everyday my boss, my colleagues, my staff, and our team consistently deliver care that is effective, high quality, just and humane. To be a part of the legacy work TMHS is doing in our community for those recoverying with mental health issues is tremendously rewarding! I'm grateful to have such an amazing place to practice my social work career.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Transitions?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Transitions. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Transitions Reviews by Location

Career recommendations for Director

Explore information on salaries, job satisfaction, skills and more

Learn about Transitions in popular locations

• Transitions