Transitions Hospice Employee Reviews for Coordinator

3.4Pay & Benefits
3.4Job Security & Advancement
Another Place to Call Home
Coordinator (Current Employee) –  IllinoisSeptember 19, 2018
Transitions has been a company that I've never thought I'd end up working for, especially in a field such as hospice. The environment that you work in is unlike any other; from the people in the office you work with, to the field staff you see from time to time. Each with their own duties to help and improve the companies growth everyday.

The company has given me much room for improvement. The work I've done with nurses, doctors, & especially the patients.

Yes, there are difficult positions and duties to fulfill everyday..But hard work doesn't come overnight. If there was one thing that I've learned while working here it's that; you have to put in the work to get the results you want.

You'll meet many people from many different backgrounds & that's what makes this company unique, we all come from different places but yet we still come together to help better the company & also assist our patients in any way possible.
Pros
environment, people
Cons
health insurance
Great company to work for!
Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Peoria, ILSeptember 17, 2018
Transitions is a great company to be a part of. I get to help people at their most vulnerable time in their life and hear wonderful stories. The owner of Transitions has our patients in mind 100% of the time and only wants what is best for them. He knows senior care and how to provide it the best ways possible. I can't imagine working for any other employer.