Transitions Hospice Employee Reviews for Regional Coordinator

Great opportunity for refinement, personal/professional growth, and autonomy
Regional Hospice Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis INSeptember 17, 2018
Transitions is not a place for an average employee seeking a ‘job’ to ‘pay’ the bills who needs micromanaged in order to be successful. Transitions is a company in which personal discipline and professional growth is a necessity. It will only be a good person/job fit if the employee is passionate and capable of embracing challenge, refinement, and autonomy. Many companies exist where one can punch the clock and be done with their day within 8 hours; leaving empty, frustrated, and searching for a ‘bigger purpose’. Transitions creates purpose! It is a place that demands personal conviction and a selflessness of always doing the right thing. It requires a special type of devotion and commitment to serve others. This company served as a launching pad to serve beyond myself and to see a ‘bigger picture’....to fully understand this world does not revolve around me, and that I can make a difference! This is not a company for the ‘faint of heart’, but rather a company for those who are seeking fulfillment, purpose, and significance.
Pros
Autonomy, purpose, professional advancement
Cons
Lots of change.
Regional Hospice Coordinator
Regional Hospice Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Naperville, ILSeptember 13, 2017
I feel the company is a great place to work. The patients and families are the primary focus. Transitions ownership believes in providing hospice the way it should be done. This is a growing company, growing at 25 -30% annually. If you are a patient advocate this is the right place for you.
Hospice at it Finest!
Regional Nurse Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Naperville, IlDecember 1, 2013
I enjoy working for and with individuals who are committed to caring for others.