Transitions Hospice Employee Review

View all Transitions Hospice reviews

Regional Hospice Coordinator
Regional Hospice Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Naperville, ILSeptember 13, 2017
I feel the company is a great place to work. The patients and families are the primary focus. Transitions ownership believes in providing hospice the way it should be done. This is a growing company, growing at 25 -30% annually. If you are a patient advocate this is the right place for you.

Other Transitions Hospice Employee Reviews

Dream job
CNA/Caregiver (Current Employee) –  Peoria, ILJune 16, 2019
I started in June, NEVER have I worked for a place that has its Patients AND Employees as #1 on their list, This job has forever changed my life in the work field, I can go visit a patient and actually TAKE THE TIME I NEED to provide the BEST care, comfort and companionship to those who only have a small amount of their time left here, The nurses actually get in and do the work with you!!! Everywhere I've ever worked once a CNA gets their nursing license it's like they're too good to help anymore but not here, the nurses work just as hard as the CNA's it is absolutely all teamwork together and I think that is absolutely fantastic!!! I like how you have the freedom to be able to go visit which patient you would like to start off with for the day, And be able to spend as much time needed with them, It's never a rush rush situation because transitions puts the Patient 1st always!! This here is my Dream Job!!! The staff has always been so good and wonderful with communication or helping me if I needed them!!! All I can say is you won't regret working here at all!!!
Pros
Great Employees, Team work, Independence, great benefits, 401K, good pay
Cons
So far Nothing!
lots of hours
Hospice and Palliative Marketing (Former Employee) –  Huntley, ILJune 6, 2019
my job required a lot of driving all of the north and south suburbs. I worked holidays, weekends and a lot of nights. I was always stressed and did not have a manager to turn to for solutions.
Pros
you are not micro managed
Cons
there is no help when there are issues

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Transitions Hospice. Our community is ready to answer.