Transnav, Inc. Employee Reviews

family environment very enjoyable
Material Handler/Forklift Operator molding op. (Former Employee) –  Danville, KYNovember 9, 2018
I started from almost day one with this company. And it's always been a fantastic place to work. The management here makes you feel like a big family love them
Terrible
Press Operator (Former Employee) –  New Baltimore, MINovember 6, 2018
Terrible management, I lost many breaks because someone would be in their car passed out on drugs and they couldn’t wake them up and wouldn’t fire them, when confronting the shift leader or whatever I was told to mind my own business and if I didn’t like it then leave, so I did right then and there. Do not recommend.
Pros
NOT terrible
Joe Shmoe (Current Employee) –  New Baltimore, MISeptember 19, 2018
Not that bad, i feel like people make reviews out of spite. Currently working FT, not an operator tho. Health insurance is good, MORE than enough overtime, currently on 12s 5 days a week with a rotating overtime schedule. I feel like the pay is competitive.. My position at other places online want to start pay at our operator hourly, so i feel well off with that. Definitely have no communication skills on each shift, not a whole lot is relayed and pretty much everyone has a bad day every day. Certain people need to be promoted and some definitely demoted, but just chug on with the day and ignore the drama its fine. I try at laugh at the small things and when people play the race card... but HR is too shy to do anything about that.
Pros
30min lunch, two 10min breaks, too much overtime
Cons
bathrooms only cleaned 3am-11am, management looks at $ not how employees feel or our home life
Horrible
Press Operator (Former Employee) –  New Baltimore, MIJune 25, 2017
The unprofessionalism in this place is through the roof. The supervisors are extremely disrespectful and talk to people any kind of way. There's a lot of favoritism going on because the supervisors sleep with the hourly employees. Raises are few and far in between they will find any excuse not to give them. The work is not hard but the work environment is drama filled equivalent to being in high school
Accountant (Current Employee) –  New Baltimore, MIMarch 13, 2017
Great benefits, work environment. Room to advance. Company makes it a priority to give back to the community and their employees. Great rewards for effort shown.
good
Facilities Technician (Current Employee) –  New Baltimore, MIFebruary 17, 2017
good place to work at ,always opportunities to move up,enjoy the people that work there and good people in management

good bonus program on monthly basis

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Transnav, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

Transnav, Inc. Reviews by Location