Transparent Language Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Not bad for a temp position
Quality Assurance Temp (Former Employee) –  Nashua, NHJune 2, 2018
Typical QA work in a typical office setting. It's not a bad gig. They tell you to look over whatever they're working on and you make sure it's good enough to release. The amount of company specific lingo can be a tad much at the beginning but you get used to it.
QA Work
Entry Level QA Tester (Former Employee) –  Nashua, NHOctober 27, 2016
I had the opportunity to work here as a temp and it was a fairly interesting experience for me coming from retail. Almost liberating really as much of the work was self paced. I recently graduated with my associated inComputer Science and was given the opportunity to test software and apply the knowledge I'd attained in school. The people were nice, very laid back, and the work was often interesting though the unspoken quota for significant bugs hangs over your head like the sword of Damocles. Perhaps I didn't know what I was looking for or didn't have the right sort of thinking to find the bugs they wanted, as I was often thoroughly convinced the bugs weren't there despite everyone else finding them.
Pros
Freedom to schedule your own breaks and lunches, Comfortable office envirornment, Plenty of computer resources
Cons
Unspoken bug quotas
Cohort Coach Government program
Government instructor Arabic (Former Employee) –  Nashua, NHApril 27, 2016
I don't recommend this company or this position to any native fluent and professional instructor. The management don't maintain communication with its employees especially the employees assigned as part time instructors. No benefits, no technical guidelines or professionalism. I worked with the company and I faced multiple technical problems that Transparent couldn't resolve and they expect people work full time to cover their failures. They don't trust their new employees or involve them in meetings to contribute to the best of the company or the program. The academic advisor just wanted the work to be done to meet minimum requirements regardless if the quality of the lessons will serve the military community or the linguists.
Pros
Nothing to motivate
Cons
Benefits, communication, low salary
Good workplace.
Software Developer (Current Employee) –  KhujandJuly 22, 2015
Here I have learned developing micro-services, deploy it on the docket container. Have learned using acceptance test on Cucumber. Very good co-workers. They are responsive people.
Valuable tool
Inside Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Merrimack, NHDecember 5, 2013
Transparent Languages software is an outstanding tool for language acquisition
Laid back atmosphere that still provides a sense of purpose
Technical Support Manager (Current Employee) –  Nashua, NHJune 21, 2012
I have enjoyed my 6 years at transparent Language, They have been thought provoking and educational. The atmospher is laid back, and extremely geek friendly.