TransTech IT Staffing

Working at TransTech IT Staffing: 9 Reviews

United States9 reviews

Compassionate management and good work life balance

The management here, including the CEO, regularly interact with recruiters and sales staff and make a great effort to know them as people and care about them. Everyone is treated as family here.

Vms

Too heavily focused on VMS jobs with no client contact. Management does a good job of keeping everyone involved. Very metric driven. Not really open to new ideas.

TransTech IT Staffing insights

• Sense of belonging
  • Fair pay for job
  • Time and location flexibility

Consulting Made Easy

Good culture and supportive staff. My recruiter is top notch, and handles a very difficult process, lots of moving parts, with care, efficiency, and professionalism.

Fun, culture, amazing experience.

TransTech IT Staffing was an amazing job to have upon graduating. The culture is something I'm going to miss very much. I really enjoyed helping people learn new ways to better themselves and their career path.

Pros

Monthly breakfast once a month

Cons

Some things were repetitive.

Amazing culture and people

The people that work here are absolutely amazing and management does a great job of creating a fun, diverse and engaging atmosphere. There's also a lot of opportunities to succeed and be recognized for your achievements.

Pros

awesome benefits, family like environment

Cons

None!

Great organization, Excellent CEO, Not your typical staffing company

TransTech is a great organization. They have high expectations but pay you for them. Flexible hours and flexible management. My friend works at a competitor and they are required to work 8:00 - 6:00 every day. TransTech is about the result.

Pros

Family run organization, growth if you are willing to work hard

TransTech is the best!

The best part of my job is my coworkers! Everyone is very supportive and wants you to be successful. Management is very involved and truly cares about their employees and they are constantly offering ways to take the pressure off while promoting a winning and thriving culture. I have learned so much while working at TransTech and look forward to the future!

Pros

Lucrative commission structure, family like environment, flexibility

Cons

You have to put in the hours to be successful but it's completely worth it!

Good Place to Learn

Great place for new recruiters or recent grads, good culture, great work environment, Nice Office, nice people, nice work/life balance, competitive compensation

Good for a certain type of person

Consistently promised mobility within the company, only to find out you're stuck in your role for another several months. No clear picture of their intentions or what you're expected to do, besides make money. Poor training. Underpaid unless you work around the clock to gain commission. Pretty good commission plan if you can make the sales. Coworkers are the biggest plus.

Pros

employees

Cons

long hours, poor management, lack of direction

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at TransTech IT Staffing?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TransTech IT Staffing. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits