Trash Butler LLC Employee Reviews

Unorganized
District Manager (Former Employee) –  VirginiaJuly 31, 2019
The first sign should have been the lack of an employee hand guide.
The second is when they bragged about making a 1.6 million dollar profit the first 2 quarters but were reducing the pay of it's employees.
The third was how many people held this position prior to me this year (4). I started in April.
The last was how they changed the travel and travel pay
Stay away from here!
Former Employee (Former Employee) –  FloridaJuly 30, 2019
This company treats their employees very poorly both the district managers and Butler’s. You will be working 24 hours a day nonstop and you will be getting constant emails and text messages from regional managers who know nothing about the job. The higher ups are money hungry and only care about themselves. They will make but those work in thunderstorms and other bad conditions with no care. They are very sneaky and they lie about every single thing I would highly recommend staying as far away from this company as they have people in power who know nothing about the job and know nothing about the job descriptions
It’s supplemental income.
Trash Collector (Current Employee) –  Westmont, ILJuly 28, 2019
Trash Butler is an ok part time role. You are picking up garbage bags in an apartment community and hauling it in your truck to the compactor.

Management has been communicative and pay is decent.
It’s what you make of it...
Waste Collector (Current Employee) –  Westmont, ILJuly 19, 2019
It is what you make of it. It’s hauling trash from doorstep to your truck and then to a compactor or dumpster. You don’t have to haul loose trash, liquids, items over 25 lbs- most of the things that would make trash hauling miserable- you don’t haul.

My management has been excellent when any issues arise.
Pros
Freedom
Cons
Contract work
Terrible working place
Trash butler tech. (Former Employee) –  Frederick, MDJune 23, 2019
I work for trash butler for about 6 months. I was paid less than $70 a night to remove trashes in 375 units apartments every night. I was using my own truck to move their dirty trashes I resigned from the job because the management refused to raise my pay. This place is pure exploitation. Terrible and rude management who doesn't have no clue about the job.
Lack of communication and No work
Waste Collector (Former Employee) –  Westminster, COJune 19, 2019
I was hired to TrashButler to start working at a new property. The typical work schedule is Sun-Thurs but we were going to meet Fri-Sat for orientation once enough people were hired. We had a date and time for orientation only to be told that day that the start date for the property was moved back and that we would be updated with new start date. I did not hear from the company for almost 2 weeks so I reached out to be told that there still was no start date. I scheduled a trip around what this schedule could be in case a start date came about. I received company wide emails about "work culture" and other topics but NEVER heard from management about a start date for this property I was supposed to be at. This all happened after they ran a background check and put me on the payroll.
I have since been hired to another Waste collection company that actually communicates with employees and is upfront about expectations.
Pros
Cons
everything, communication, management
Work here if you can't find anything else!
Trash Butler (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLApril 5, 2019
This organization is unorganized and does not truly value their field employees. While telling you how great they company is they continue to "rebudget" which means systematically lowering employee wages wherever they can.
Pros
You'll get a paycheck until you find something better.
Cons
Pretty much everything...
Companies a joke still have not received pay
Butler (Former Employee) –  ColoradoMarch 11, 2019
This company is the worst company you would work for. I still have not received my pay for last month. You will be better off going through a temp labor job.