Travel Nurse across America Employee Reviews

excellent
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  North CarolinaJuly 20, 2018
Working as a travel nurse has been a rewarding experience for me as a registered nurse. I have learned a lot and have been fortunate to meet some really great people.
ok
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  ArkansasMay 29, 2018
It IS a travel nurse position. the recruiter and HR people do their job. the rest of the interaction and satisfaction comes from the contracted facility.
Excellent relationship with managers for employment and for maintaining quality performances
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Texas, Arizona, ColoradoJanuary 3, 2018
Contract employment 13-17 weeks with option to extend contract if need by hospital working at. Phone interviews with managers and core group of staff.
Awesome Company
Operating Room Nurse (Former Employee) –  New Haven, CTDecember 5, 2017
Great Company to work for. Everyone is very friendly and helpful. Competitive and lots of locations to choose from. Love the housing department. Very nice set up and introduction to get you started and moving in the right direction.
Very competent travel company to work for
Registered Nurse - Travel (Former Employee) –  Florence, SCNovember 14, 2017
I worked this position like any other. I was part of a team that provided great care to the patients. I learned a new computer system while there. Wish I would have stayed longer.
Pros
Great working environment
Cons
Contract position
Lack of communication
Registered Nurse (RN) (Former Employee) –  Florence, SCNovember 3, 2017
My travel company was recently bought out by TNAA. The change was very tedious and required multiple tasks to be repeated. My recruiter was changed with out my knowledge, as well as many other changes with payroll and contracts that were never communicated.
good assingments
Travel RN NICU (Current Employee) –  Little Rock, AROctober 29, 2017
I have a great recruiter I am working with and the company has great benefits. Good assignment to start travel nursing. Easy access to payroll and easy time keeping system.
Great Place to work
Recruiter Monica Hamilton (Current Employee) –  Worcester, MASeptember 17, 2017
Recruiter and ancillary staff are awesome. Always prompt to take care of everything I as a traveler needed. I learned a lot about traveling to far away places. I learned new words and customs within my own country (Hospital gown is called a Johnny in Mass.) The hardest part of the job is being away from home. The most enjoyable part of the job is meeting new people and making good money.
Pros
Great Pay
Cons
away from home
Positive
REGISTERED NURSE (Current Employee) –  Columbia, MOSeptember 13, 2017
Recruiters and CNO very helpful and understanding when issues arise and they actually believe the nurses side and works with the nurse. Recruiters work hard on getting you your desired location and pay.
Pros
travel
Not an "ok" atmosphere
Assistant (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARAugust 10, 2017
A lot of miscommunication & there is no training. Not enough attention to cultivate to if you are an outsider.
There is NOT ever enough attention given to the staff who is in need. While I was there, there was never a boss around.
I was promised to be given this and that, but it was given then removed. The rolls were TOO large for one person to carry, but no one dared to share.
There was an insurmountable amount of stress and there was never enough time to catch it all in.
Pros
Free soft drinks & other things. Parties. Food catered in.
Cons
WORK! A 40 hr week is closer to a 60-70.
Travel Nurse across america
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Winnemucca, NVAugust 2, 2017
Travel nurse across America is a good travel company. Downfalls are changes in personnel. These changes led to decline in expertise and service from company.
Pros
Travel company
Cons
Travel company
Senior Healthcare Recruiter
Senior Healthcare Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Florence, SCJune 19, 2017
Responsibilities for the recruitment, staffing and management of RN’s, Surgical Tech’s, LPN’s, negotiations on pay details, as well as continued support for relationships with candidates, providers and our companies. Executed strategic planning that ensures timely recruiting, pre-screening, and new hire processing for positions for vacancies in every clinical need.
Pros
work from home
Cons
no support
Demanding
Payroll (Former Employee) –  North Little Rock, ARMay 19, 2017
No chiefs want to help the indians and you don't really know what is going on half the time. Chaos leads there. There are no classes to learn your job and many times you are called up in a group and the whole company knows what went wrong because of you.
Pros
Lots of overtime and freebies (gift cards, drinks and parties)
Cons
NO breaks, lunches, 5 day weeks are usually 7
great place
RN (Former Employee) –  Lumberton, NCApril 8, 2017
Good to work for but different recruiters gave different nurses different pay. Always busy. Travel nurses got heaviest assignments and sickest patients
Pros
great enviornment
Cons
low salary
Great place
RN (Former Employee) –  Hickory, NCApril 4, 2017
Good place to work as a PRN nurse. Laid back staff and doctors. Great experience. Work as surgical and recovery nurse. Wonderful benefits and staff are appreciated
Benefits
Cons
Some weekend.
Great travel company to work for
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Little Rock, ARMarch 19, 2017
Great travel company. My recruiter was awesome, and stayed in touch with me the whole time. She also made sure I was doing fine with my current contract.
all travel agencies are similar, they all bombard you with calls and emails.
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  ArkansasJanuary 8, 2017
I have nothing amazing or negative to say about TNAA. My recreuiter ( who is no longer there) was very easy to talk to. My experience traveling was awesome.
Great people to work with
Surgical Technologist (Current Employee) –  Florence, SCDecember 15, 2016
Everyone is willing to help. They are only a phone call away, and will help as much as possible. They get back to you in a timely fashion.
No comment
Travel Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Florence, SCNovember 24, 2016
No comment at this time. I have not been employed long enough with this company to give an accurate review. I am only on my first contract.
Organized and professional
Travel Nurse RN (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, AROctober 26, 2016
When I first signed with Travel Nurse Across America, I had no idea how the process worked. With the professional staff on hand and available to me, they made the process organized and efficient. Even when faced to obstacles, the company resolved them quickly. This company has functioned for a long time and it shows

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Travel Nurse across America. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about

Ratings from women

2.9InHerSight Score

2.2Personal Development

4.1Career Opportunities

2.8Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight