TravelCLICK Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Stressful
Client Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLMay 17, 2018
Not enough pay to match the continuous additions to the workload. Undermanaged, and to much nepotism going on to the point you dont feel you can move up unless your in the friends of the managers. poor management . and no room for growth
TravelClick isn't for young grads
Marketing Strategy Analyst (Former Employee) –  New York, NYApril 21, 2018
The only way to make it at TravelClick is if you already have years of experience and a graduate degree. I took my first job out of undergrad at TravelClick and it was the worst decision I ever made. Pay was a joke, work/life balance didn't exist and my first manager did not take his job seriously.
Pros
You meet great people by suffering together
Cons
Everything. Nothing was free. Benefits weren't great.
Productive work space with good work life balance
Intern (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLApril 19, 2018
Productive workspace with good work-life balance. Good scope to learn new technology stack. Teammates are very knowledgeable and helpful. The immediate supervisor is Knowledge
Friendly people
Reservation Agent (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLApril 16, 2018
I used to work there (Reservation)... management fails at disciplinary... too much favoritism!
You can get along with pretty much anyone.. be friends with people if you ever want advancement...
People will get hired and leave after 3 day or a week!!
Those who stay in that department, have no choice!
Some team leads disrespect agents and management does nothing about it!
Pros
Good people
Cons
Too much favoritism, less concern over agents problems
It was great to be a developer until they eliminated the department
Front-End PHP Developer-contractor (Former Employee) –  Schaumburg, ILApril 5, 2018
I loved the environment, coworkers and my manager. They made an executive decision to stop supporting our platform and instead of going with a new suggested CMS like DRUPAL they decided on WIX thinking volume and faster cheaper turnaround -much of the dev work was outsourced to India.
Pros
Great place to work when there was work
Cons
They outsourced it to India
Here We Go Again
Sr. Product Specialist (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 25, 2018
Great place for learning across the spectrum of technical and social skill. Poor examples of fairness and leadership demonstrated for customer/enterprise service delivery organization. Negative politics within the customer/enterprise service delivery organization prove to be a destructive factor for the unit.
Pros
Great opportunity for learning
Cons
Strong atmosphere of bias
One of my favorite opportunities
Division Vice President (Former Employee) –  Schaumberg,ILMarch 8, 2018
Had autonomy,responsibility and accountability.Had a great team and we accomplished more than we thought we could.My only regret is leaving too early for another opportunity.
Every department is different.
Full Time Employee (Current Employee) –  IllinoisFebruary 12, 2018
The experience you have at TravelClick will depend on which department you land in. Overall our biggest issues include:
- Poor communication
- Lack of management engagement, specifically related to the creation of new processes
- A corporate culture which allows sales people to run a much and hold blatant disregard for SLAs across all departments
- Resource allocation

Though these have been among the most frustrating of issues there is silver lining to this company Including:
- Wonderful friendly co-workers who can be very inspirational
- Friendly office culture that encourages interdepartmental communication
- Ability to work independently without micromanagement
- Depending on your role you may have a remote day.
- Recognition programs in place to motivate employees
- Seminars to grow as a professional and hone in on skills such as time management, goal setting, etc.

Overall I feel TravelClick is in a spot where they have to overcome some major challenges to improve employee satisfaction, but some departments are actively taking steps in the right direction to improve employee morale.
Pros
lunch and learns, friendly co-workers, healthcare, dental insurance, Pto
Cons
Poor Management, Poor Resource Allocation, Poor Communication
Be friends if you expect advancement
Anonymous (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLJanuary 12, 2018
Overall a good place to work but very frustrating lack of advancement. Expect to be in your job for many years and for comp plans to change yearly. Work environment is a plus - beautiful office and lots of great amenities.
Pros
On site gym, nice office building
Cons
Lack of advancement opportunities
Screaming and Passive Aggressive by IT Leaders is common everyday occurrence
SERVICE DELIVERY MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJanuary 7, 2018
Working 12 hours and putting out fires was very common. When incidents occurred you had 5 minutes to respond if on call at night. Managers often complained opening to their staff about peers.
Pros
Workplace culture
Cons
Health care costs, Lack of HR support
All about sales
Key Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Schaumburg, IL 60173January 4, 2018
TravelClick is a sale centric company and nothing but sales matters. Being help by a private equity firm, there is no transparency for budgets or financial decisions and you don't feel empowered to make decisions.
Director of Sales Norther Mexico (Former Employee) –  Nuevo LeónDecember 26, 2017
Working for Travelclick was such and experience, I learned a lot, travel a lot. My boss was an excellent mentor always willing to help. I use to work home based but always have a great working environment and the help I always need.

I was hired as a contractor so didn't had any kind of benefits but the payment was great and all my expenses was paid gas, phone, internet, airfare, hotels, food etc.
Pros
paid expenses, home based work
Cons
non
Fast-paced and lean company with ample room for growth
Senior Product Analyst, Business Intelligence (Current Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 7, 2017
I had the good fortune of having a fantastic boss who cared about my growth at the company and overall career development. Diligent and earnest work are recognized and applauded.
typical day at work
VoicePro Reservation Agent (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLNovember 22, 2017
A typical day at work is either it will be slow or really busy it is hardly in between the two. I could be super busy when you get in but 3 or 4 hours later it is slow. It also depends on the shift you have their.
Not good
Revenue Optimization Specialist (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLNovember 9, 2017
There is nothing good to say about this company. There is no career path at all you are worked like a slave. You have to kiss butt to get any where in the company.
Fast paced and stresfull
Customer Care (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLSeptember 18, 2017
Answer inbound calls, work on situation that most likely you will need help from a manager. Always learning something new, certain situations can be complicated and hard to learn. A lot of times you will have time for overtime, but you won't have much chances to leave early or work less unless you request it off. Constant call outs and constant turn overs
Pros
Fixed hours, probably pay you the most for an entry level job, long lunch breaks, downtown location
Cons
no time to talk to colleagues, always being micromanaged, rude callers, fixed hours
Work Place is friendly
Web Solution Support Manager (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLAugust 15, 2017
The company needs help in understanding the talent they have working for them. There is a a lot of confusion at the management level. No training is provided on the products apart from self learning modules.
Pros
Friendly atmosphere
Cons
Training on products needs improvement
Intern
Financial Analyst Summer Intern (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJune 28, 2017
I had the opportunity to land a summary internship last year.
It was an overall solid experience because I learned a lot about data entry and management. The internship program was also very structured, and interns had the opportunity to network with update management, which was a great experience.
No support, no growth, bad pay.
Sales (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJune 25, 2017
Leadership does not understand the issues that happen everyday in the workplace and they do not seem to care. They do not want to do anything to change for the better.

If you are going to work here plan on doing everything for yourself and negotiate as mush as possible in the beginning because there are no pay increases YOY even if you are a high producer.

Proceed with caution.
Cons
Pay is low, NO support
Proper Management and Advancement don't exist there
Customer Care Relations (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLJune 12, 2017
No one is accountable for the actions and management promotes this behaviour. No opportunity for advancement and the annual increases are a joke. Make sure you negotiate at the door because you'll be stuck there forever.
Pros
Cons
Compensation, Advancement, and Management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TravelCLICK. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

3.0InHerSight Score

2.4Personal Development

2.5Career Opportunities

4.0Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight