Travelzoo Employee Review

Producer and deal expert for one of the world's most trusted travel websites.
Senior Account Manager (Senior Associate Producer) (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLJuly 6, 2013
As a producer and account manager at Travelzoo I wear many hats -- I am part consultant, analyst, researcher, journalist, writer and deal expert. On a daily basis I work directly with travel companies – from hotels and resorts, to airlines, cruise agents and vacation packagers -- to develop the best deals possible for publishing on the Travelzoo website, syndication network, in our weekly Top 20 newsletter and social media channels. I am responsible for developing and sustaining strong relationships with travel companies, digging deep into research and making recommendations based on the findings, and writing concise deal stories that weave in the details and inspire travel.
Pros
Finding the best travel deals worldwide; summer Fridays; positive work environment
Cons

Other Travelzoo Employee Reviews

Solid work environment
Marketing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILMarch 29, 2018
Very open office space with a lot of young people to work and collaborate with. This is a solid company that is starting to experience real growth at the right time.
Not the best place to work if you dont like people
Travel Agent (Current Employee) –  Montoursville, PASeptember 26, 2017
It is usually fast paced and can be quite stressful. Most the time i just book hotel and answer questions about any vacation deals or cruises we have on our website. The hardest part of the job is getting members who call from the UK and you cant quite understand them or when we get someone extremely angry. I enjoy the job because I would like to travel and I love reading about all the deals we have and places I could go, even though I dont get a discount.
Pros
two 10 minute breaks, some people are very sweet
Cons
hours because we are open 24/7, angry members

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Travelzoo. Our community is ready to answer.

4.5