TRC Solutions Employee Reviews

Great people
Sr. Land Agent (Former Employee) –  Guthrie, OKMarch 21, 2019
Happy to have worked for TRC. Great team leader, available and friendly when needed. No problems whatsoever with job description or job completion. Would be happy to work for TRC again.
Great Company
Distribution Designer (Current Employee) –  Lanham, MDMarch 17, 2019
Great company, just doing a bit too much travel for my liking. Work with wonderful people, a great workplace but a bit disorganized when working in new areas.
Great Place to improve your skills
Electrical Commissioning Engineer (Current Employee) –  Lancaster, PAFebruary 22, 2019
The company is growing & invests quite a bit in employee training. The company's culture is definitely improving but has a long way to go. They do offer competitive salary but year end performance bonus is just abysmal.
Work review
Electrical Designer (Current Employee) –  Tulsa, OKFebruary 20, 2019
I have worked for TRC since Jan 1st 2016. In that time I work many different projects. Such as meter stations, pump stations and compressor stations. I was the lead on a lot of the projects. I have enjoyed the time I have been here. The people I have worked with are great. I have learned a lot about the Oil and Gas Industry.
Pros
Great working environment
Cons
Lack of work
Diverse company, Options for Change, Lack of Stability
Planner Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAFebruary 15, 2019
Was a fast growing giant. lots of turnover. Diverse company. Lots of talented employees. Options for development or career change. Relatively low pay.
Very enjoyable and fun work place
Sr. Commissioning Engineer (Former Employee) –  Lancaster, PAFebruary 14, 2019
During my time at TRC I have enjoyed the company culture, career advancement opportunity, sharing skill sets with others and many more.
The company encourages every employees to teach other on the skill set they are good at it. I loved the company mission ,safety rules and many more good things to mention. The only reason I decided to resign was because of too much travel 75%-100% took to much tall on me.
It's a good place to work.
Distribution Analyst III (Current Employee) –  Lanham, MDFebruary 6, 2019
Great place to work with great people.

They are very goal driven to provide the best possible service to their clients. My supervisors and management are always on hand to support in any way possible.
Great place
Environmental Technician (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXFebruary 5, 2019
Management treats you like family, pay and benefits are good. Only thing is better be ready to work a lot of overtime especially overseas. Everybody in the Texas area really pushes you to grow and get things done.
Fast paced environment
Associate Engineer (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXFebruary 3, 2019
Very fast paced environment. The manager is really fair but expects a lot. Very knowledgeable coworkers that were very friendly. Enjoyed being able to do a bunch of different things while I was there
Excellent Company to work with
Instrument Man (Former Employee) –  Ripley, WVJanuary 25, 2019
TRC was an excellent company to work for. My supervisor was very easy to get along with and work for. The company offers excellent benefits and is willing to work with their employees through personal situations.
Do not work here....
Designer (Former Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INJanuary 25, 2019
Short and sweet. Dont work here.

- Horrible management. (Rude and Unprofessional)
- If you have questions be prepared to find the answers on your own.

- Hire and fire company.
- No room for advancement.
- Lucky to see a raise.
Pros
Cons
Too much to list
Very productive place of employment.
Bridge Inspector - Safety Technician (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNJanuary 23, 2019
I enjoyed my time working for this company and feel that they helped me to grow in my career. I would recommend this company to anyone who wants a challenging career with unimited ventures. I was given a chance to be an employee and the opportunities were always available to advance at my location. So in the short of things it's great palce to work!
Pros
good people, atmosphere, and educating
Cons
I thing that they may could've did more in thepromotion of their workers.
Horrible place to work
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Langhorne, PAJanuary 16, 2019
It stinks so badly. This place is a miserable waste of time for people to be employed by and that's saying an awful lot. It is so poorly run, no manners at all, horrible pay. There is nothing good about this place at all.
Fun place to work
Test Driver (Former Employee) –  East Liberty, OHJanuary 11, 2019
If you like to drive and try something new then this is the job for you pay is good but benefits are horrible and management not great the employees are great but get treated bad
Pros
Good employees
Cons
Management and health benefits
Lonely job with terrible life outlook.
Industrial Hygienist (Former Employee) –  Woburn, MAJanuary 5, 2019
No one really cares about you at this job. they say the schedule is "flexible" but then they throw 80 hours at you overnight/day shifts and don't care when you complain that you have a life to live. No one really cares to mentor you, most everything non-technical you learn on your own. They pretty much only teach you how to properly write your paperwork. Everyone seems to have an end-of-the-world state of mind, "we're all f'd anyway". Best yet, one of the managers threatened my life on the way out the door.
Pros
You'll learn a lot about the industry
Cons
Terrible Industry
typical engery sector
Instrument Man (Current Employee) –  Lowell, MADecember 18, 2018
its ok i think that the oil companies are making there money hand over fist. but lacking paying surveyors what they deserve. nothing against TRC in that respect
Great Company for Temp work
Data Entry/Sales (Former Employee) –  Warminster, PADecember 17, 2018
I enjoyed working for TRC, the people were friendly, and usually had a position available as soon as I needed it. The positions I filled were usually advertised as temp to hire. But often employees change their mind and only need you as a temp to fill in to complete the project they needed.
Pros
Plenty of opportunities
Cons
Temp-Hire, was usually Temp-till job completed
Good Company, Publicly traded
Lead Biologist/ Planner (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CANovember 27, 2018
I enjoyed my time at TRC. It was publicly traded so billable hours were important to the bottom line. I would recommend TRC to those to get into the consulting gig.
Good but frustrating
ELECTRICAL ENGINEER (Current Employee) –  PANovember 7, 2018
A lack of training and structure, causes frustration for career growth, with inconsistent work flow doesn't allow for proper compensation to employees.
Productive and fun place to work
ELEC. DISTRIBUTION ANALYSIS/ DESIGNER/ENGR (Former Employee) –  Rocky Hill, CTNovember 5, 2018
TRC SOLUTIONS, was one of the best companies I had the opportunity to work. They off flexible work hour, opportunity to travel, paid holidays/vacation pay. The offer training and education reimbursement. The allow you to work remote if need to. Also, their working environment is pleasant to work in.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TRC Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.