TRC Staffing Employee Reviews

Great place to work.
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Montgomery, ALApril 19, 2018
Great place to work. I had to relocate but I miss working here. Great atmosphere and potential to grow quickly. Schedules are fixed but they are very lenient with time off.
Be Aggressive
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCApril 10, 2018
If you work for a temp agency you need to be really aggressive anyway and with these folks you need to follow up and be aggressive and search for a full time job at the same time too. Nobody really wants to hire temps - its up to you to lead your career because the agency wont do anything for you.
Pros
technology, weekly pay check
Cons
lousy health insurance
Fast paced work place
Call Center Agent (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXApril 3, 2018
It was a pretty good job. The only changes that I could suggest that would keep employees there and happy I would say to provide an hour lunch for everyone to ensure a happy full employee at work that is happy to continue working through the rest of their shift. I would also like to recommend that an employee can choose the shift that will accommodate them as far as when they can be there and be productive on the job.
Pros
Great experience for advancement
Cons
short lunches, and mandatory weekend work
Service Analyst for Telaid
Service Analyst (Current Employee) –  Norcross, GAMarch 24, 2018
TRC Staffing was very helpful and supportive in procuring me a position with a reputable company, Telaid. The payment for this position was a good payment compared with the workload. The position I procured was a night-shift service analyst position, which means that I sit at my phone every night waiting for a call to come in. Some nights are busier than others, and on the slow nights there is hardly anything to do.
Pros
Lots of free time
Cons
Night-shift hours
cool
General Warehouse/ Fork Lift Operator (Current Employee) –  Duluth, GAMarch 16, 2018
its cool laid back not to hard not to cold not to hot never any heavy lifting never been yelled at never been hurt for being late only thing is people
Great
Dispatcher, Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 13, 2018
It's a good temp service to work for. Pay is weekly and they are very responsive. They were able to find work that was more aligned with my work history.
Unfortunately its only a job
Manager (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 12, 2018
This is not a company where you can have a career. Offices are run on a skeleton crew with very little support from upper management. There are some really good people in the company, but unfortunately their talents are wasted and almost always they leave for other opportunities. Bottom line is TRC compensation is significantly below market and they offer virtually no room for advancement.
Pros
Good company to work your first year after college.
Cons
Compensation, lack of advancement opportunities, lack of leadership from management
you made a difference in someone's life.
Greeter / Customer Service Support (Current Employee) –  Franklin County Jobs and Family ServicesFebruary 25, 2018
I interact with clients at Jobs and Franklin Services everyday. I find the work very rewarding in the aspects of knowing that I am really helping people. I am not making the money that I am accustomed to making, but the other rewards are numerous. There is nothing that really compares to realizing that you made a difference in someone's life.
Pros
Cons
The pay could be better.
Good Job
Team Member (Former Employee) –  GeorgiaFebruary 24, 2018
I like his service and his availability for his employeesi would like to have a 2nd Shift,because if my availability. I will appreciate to count me among the employees
Pros
Agreement
Cons
Notging yet
Fast paced work environment
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Augusta, GAFebruary 21, 2018
A typical work day was always fast paced with answering incoming calls. I learned to be more patient and efficient, and also more goal oriented. It was a very interesting experience.
Pros
Floor help
Cons
Work scheduling
Excellent staffing agency
Medical Billing/Patient Account Representative (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLFebruary 2, 2018
The culture was great.

The work load was fast paced.

I would recommend my friends to use the agency for employment.

The salary was competitive.

I would use this agency again.
Pros
salary, flex schedule
benefits
Very positive and fun environment
Warehouse work (Current Employee) –  Norcross, GAJanuary 31, 2018
I respect the effort and importance that the staff shows to the employees. they work hard on getting u to working with companies that fit you and match your resume.
good jobs
Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCJanuary 30, 2018
good temp service. would work for them again. Set you up with jobs that fit your skills. Good pay an schedule. great employees and companies. would recommend working here
Poor Management
AP Specialist (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJanuary 25, 2018
Very lazy staffing agency, mislead you on current job openings, do not want to help you once they have staffed you in a certain roll. Overall very poor staffing agency
Pros
5 starbucks gift card after completing 6 months
Cons
Lazy, lead you with misinformation about jobs
Contract (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJanuary 24, 2018
They are always willing to help you look for work when needed.
They keep you working as much as they can.
They always call when a position comes up that they think you might be interested in.
Cons
Always willing to help.
i simply love them
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJanuary 23, 2018
the best job ive worked i got paid right and on time family environment 1 on 1 help i had set schedule and it never changed i liked how the family feel
Job allowed me to prove my work ethics to Franklin County Job and Family Services
Turn around document specialist (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHJanuary 23, 2018
I did temporary work for Franklin County Job and Family Services until I was hired in as an employee directly for the company.

I learned to be diverse and do a little bit of everything anyone needed.

Management at TRS Staffing was unprofessional. When I walked in the door, it appeared that the manager was maybe sleeping on the couch in the office and he had a can of cigarettes on his desk in a tin can.
Pros
Got my foot in the door with the county
Cons
There were no paid days off or healthcare benefits
Great Temp Agency
Temporary Positions (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXJanuary 22, 2018
TRC kept me working in job assignments and offered me job assignments that used my skills and experience. They worked to keep me working and communicated well with me.
Pros
Good Temp Assignments; good communication and management
Cons
Temp Agency and not enough job assignments
My Review
Medical Review Clerk at TriWest (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJanuary 22, 2018
Were very knowledgeable in there jobs and listened to you as to what your wants and needs are in an employer. Were very on top of things when it cam to placing you in a position
great temporary company
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  High Point, NCJanuary 17, 2018
I enjoyed working for TRC they provided me with jobs and I was hired full time with the last temp job I had worked for them
the personal in the office was great

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TRC Staffing. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

InHerSight Score
2.8

2.6Personal Development

2.6Career Opportunities

3.3Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight