TRC Staffing Employee Reviews

Poor company culture
Testing & Commissioning Engineer-SCADA (Former Employee) –  Kankakee County, ILSeptember 6, 2018
What I gathered from fellow employees was raises are few and far between. Employees are forced into leadership roles before they are ready. Management didn't understand technologies used in the field and could not provide the tools to do the job.
Pros
Work remotely
Cons
Manager did not provide tools to do job
Unorganized
Blender (Former Employee) –  Lawrenceville, GAAugust 14, 2018
This company has many issue to resolve if they want to keep employees watch isn’t one if there concerns. For start it’s one thing to tell a person something at an interview then decide to not keep your word. Hard working employees should be appreciated when the work so. It’s a lot of hiding behind other people and not being responsible for themselves. Management and teams leaders should be held accountable for there sections, especially if a co-workers expresses themselves about lack of work from others. No one should be working harder then anyone else wen they’re all making the samething. Changes should be made period.
Cons
No benefits, advancement
Temporary assignment - long term
Administrative Assistant/Data Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLOctober 13, 2018
This assignment was supposed to be a two months that turned into a fifteen (15) month assignment. The experience was very enlightening as it was my first time working in a hospital environment. The management within the office I worked in was very relaxed and coercive and supportive.

I left this job when i had to re-locate but i learned a lot about the way referring physicians operate and acquire patients.
Pros
Learned about hospital cultures and operations
Cons
Being a temp - lack of stability
An OK temp agency
Sales Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Augusta, GAAugust 7, 2018
If you're looking for something quick then this might be the temp agency for you. Don't expect a great payout right away though. I started out at $9.00 an hour with a pay raise of $.50 after working there for 3 months.
Exceptional Clients
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Winston-Salem, NCJuly 11, 2018
I had the opportunity to work at various companies. The different assignments were intriguing. The amount of information for the employer and their culture was exciting. It allowed me to increase my computer skills from working with Outlook to Excel. The disappointing factor was not having insurance. However, the pay was great.
Pros
Excellent Companies
Cons
No Benefits
Hard work doesnt equal the pay
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GADecember 27, 2018
Not equally staffed and was hard to keep employees due to lack of help demanded that I work harder helping others cause they couldnt preform there duties promises of permanent placement but not all are hired permanently due to test without any knowledge of the test you are taking you will only be guaranteed 6 month to a year of employment
Pros
Good if properly staffed on the shift
Cons
Pay doesnt equal demands of the job
would not recommend
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Montgomery, ALDecember 20, 2018
I did not like working for TRC and I would not recommend. The staff was okay but the Job it's self was not one of the best as far as break time and lunch time.
Pros
The staff was good
Cons
no benefits and salary was not that good.
Administrative Assistant/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAOctober 24, 2018
Management at the perimeter location are very unprofessional and have very bad communication skills. I understand why their turnover rate is so high. They make decisions and don't inform you about them. They don't do what's best for their employees, they only think about themselves. When you go to the branch to interview no one greets you at the door when you walk into their office. You have to walk around to acknowledge your there. Girl I interviewed with clothes was so wrinkled you could tell she threw on anything to come to work. Another girl hair was a mess and had a jogging suit jacket on. Should of took that as a sign. I will never work here again. I'll stick to the real pros because they're not one of them.
productive and fun
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Montgomery, ALJune 14, 2018
Answering calls for different accounts. Arranging payments and account changes. Resolving services issues and sharing benefits to help customers with additional services.
Pros
Floor support, Benefits, and Team work
Cons
better promotions
trc staffing
WAREHOUSE ASSOCIATE, ALCON LABORATRIES (Current Employee) –  Johns Creek, GAOctober 14, 2018
cycle counts
machine operations
good workplace culture
won employee of the month
mangement was willing to listen to complaints
safety and quality of work was imphasized.
Always work to do and ot isn’t ever a problem!
Ga- Machine operator (Former Employee) –  Forest Park, GAOctober 6, 2018
Management is poor in the office for hire and at the workplace. They are a very unorganized company and need to get it together. I wouldn’t recommend working there unless it’s your absolute only choice.
Pros
It’s a job
Cons
Everything else
Poor management and strict guidelines
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Batavia, ILSeptember 21, 2018
The staffing agent that I worked with failed to communicate with me many times in the position I was hired at. I would attempt to call many times and send emails only to get a response weeks or even a month later. The job itself was abhorrent with an extremely high turnover rate and when I decided to leave the company my staffing agent refused to answer any of my calls or emails.
Pros
Hired fast.
Cons
Short Breaks, Poor Management, Strict Bathroom Policy even with doctor's notes.
fun place to work
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Dunwoody, GAMay 22, 2018
fun and professional place to work!
Learned a lot at trc and still learning!
Management is awesome!
Workplace culture relaxed but professional!
The job is not hard!
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHSeptember 20, 2018
Enjoyed helping customers with benefits, programs and other pertinent information. Assisted other agencies regarding client updates helped other employees achieve their goals.
Pros
Work with different nationality
Cons
Stressful at times
Unfortunately its only a job
Manager (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 12, 2018
This is not a company where you can have a career. Offices are run on a skeleton crew with very little support from upper management. There are some really good people in the company, but unfortunately their talents are wasted and almost always they leave for other opportunities. Bottom line is TRC compensation is significantly below market and they offer virtually no room for advancement.
Pros
Good company to work your first year after college.
Cons
Compensation, lack of advancement opportunities, lack of leadership from management
Decent Temp Job
Admin Assistant/ Customer Service & Sales Rep (Former Employee) –  Kennesaw, GADecember 10, 2018
I was employed quickly and was paid every week. I appreciate the experience I received. I would recommend TRC staffing to people looking to be employed quickly or need a temporary job.
LEASING AGENT (Former Employee) –  Norcross, GAJuly 18, 2018
It was too much of a commute It was an ok staffing to work for but when i was laid off i was told to pay my unemployment benefits because staffing agency did not approve
Pros
Good paying job
Cons
Was to far away
Messy and Unhappy Environment
Call Center Agent (Former Employee) –  Montgomery, ALJuly 22, 2018
I feel this location needs to be revamped as far as floor support and management. All the floor support do is sit and talk down about the agents like they're less of a person. When you ask for assistance with a call or make a mistake they gossip about it like it's a big deal. It makes a person hate coming to work. The supervisors aren't any better. They smile in your face and talk about you behind your back. Overall, they want perfection. I would rate them zero stars if I could. If you're looking for something to get by until you find something better this would be the place.
Pros
Cons
Floor support and messiness
Unreliable
Assembly (Former Employee) –  Sarasota, FLDecember 11, 2018
I was called by a woman at TRC in which she seemed interested in me and proceed to tell me that she would be sending me a assessment test via email and when I was finished she would attach it to my resume and submit it to the employer, but after a full day of not receiving a email I called back, but only got a answering machine I left a message and to this day I have not heard back from anyone.. I would not recommend them to anyone!
Pros
Cons
Unreliable and unresponsive
Do not go here!
Customer Service Representative/Call Center (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCDecember 12, 2018
Very rude. My cat was havig seizures and the rep i spoke with called me and asked “ehy cant you go to work today?” And my response was “Because i have to stay at the vet with my cat because they need my permission to treat her and need me to stay.” Which was apparently not good enough as i was told “Oh its just a cat drop it off and go back to work.” I also had car issues and am currently facing Slander issues with this company which tarnished my good reputation. Never go here. They will lie and be extremely ride to you. They also lied about my pay and when asked about why i was told id be makimg 15 but am only getting paid 10 they said I should be grateful for anything. Hate working with them. Never again.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TRC Staffing. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.8InHerSight Score

2.6Personal Development

2.6Career Opportunities

3.3Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight