TRC Staffing
70Average

TRC Staffing Employee Reviews

United States618 reviews
n/a
General Front office duties. Answering multiple phone lines. Respond to questions and concerns about service and escalate calls. Greet and direct visitors and guest. Answer, screen, and transfer inbound calls.
Maintain Customers profile information within the company data base.

Manage and distribute incoming packages and mail.
Recruiters were always available
The recruiters are great. They always stayed in touch and addressed any concerns or issues right away. I felt like they were on my side and made my experience very positive.
Worse
Hated it here .... the worst company ever !!! Supervisors barely know what they are doing . Management treats all employees like they are inhuman and treat you as if you are a number instead of an actual employee. They tell you that you will get a raise but but that is a slim chance to none , possibly a raise ever other two years which is no more than 50 to 75 cent
Love
I will always keep employment with them for as long as i need to. each job is always worth the travel and pay. Im actually going to apply to them after this.
Not a good agency
They don’t tell you that you can be moved to another assignment and change your schedule when they lose a client and they only accommodate people who they favor. They don’t give you advanced notice of changes.
Share your experience
Let job seekers know what it's like to work at your company.
Please be honest about pay in ad
I would have liked to apply here but the fact that they lie in the job ad about the pay then when you click on the ad it says "this is the pay, with overtime." Stop wasting peoples time and be honest please . It leaves a bad reputation .
You are just a warm body and what you think dont matter.
Pay sucks and its a dead end job. No room to grow and improve. The owners don't talk to you or want anything to do to you. Job offers no benefits!!!!
Great learning experience
Great company to work for and with. I received a lot of support from the owner and the corporate office in Georgia. The agency is innovative and invested in a proficient applicant tracking system. The agency care about the contingent staff.
It's a company that's flexible with it's employees.
It's a good company to work for because they provide benefits, including 401(k). Also, they're very understanding about employees having to leave early, come in late or take off work.
Training needs improvement
If they actually took the time to train new employees effectively, maybe it be a good work environment. Too many strict/unrealistic rules, micro managing. Perfection is expected, limited bathroom breaks.
Pros
can't think of any
Cons
will be reprimanded for literally anything and everything
Great people to work with.
Worked from home QC power distribution designs with occasionally conducting training. Great people to work with for the most part with many design challenges to mentor designers.
I won't go back
Don't go there. They would let you go when you don't went through the hard part n almost Time for to get the calls started they would let you go. Don't work for them.
Great personel
We transition from another company and it was done very smoothly and the manager for our account was very helpful I have nothing to complain about we were always paid or time with boo errors
High turnover, low pay. 95% labor in warehoue are POC. Upper management is 97% White. You will never earn any dats off. Low pay no incentivesf.
Manual labor upper management are clients. Never receive a raise of earn days off. A lot of standing all day and complete silence. Plantation feel. Unreliable
Pros
40 hour week
Cons
No sick or vacation days. You wont get paid if out
Very Productive
Working for the company on a everyday basis was a challenge in the begining but i eventually figured may through out different forms of work, I learned that being flexible was a need working in the environment I was in.
Limited feedback and communication ceased.
The first 7 months were good, but after a new onsite manager was hired all feedback and communication between employee and agency ceased. The employees at Burt Bee most of them are very difficult to work with management is biased a difficult place to work.
The ability to work close to home
they are a staffing agency. They make sure you have the skills to work at the sites they assign you too. They do your best to get you working as quickly as possible.
Extremely Limited In Growth
There is little to no room for advancement with TRC. There are no raises, poor benefits, and very little accountability regarding fair employee work practices.
Nice job
Trc is a very nice company to wrk for . I been there a year they gave me a raise and a little bonus after chirstmas which was very of them cause many they don’t do that...
Working with co-workers to get the job done
Nice place to work low pay & no raises management is OK learn that work can change everyday.can be cold in the winter and hot in summer can get dusty from products at times
It was a fun place to work.
Resolving customer issues was the best part of my day. If there was something that I could not handle, management was always there to help me with the customers.
Pros
Friendly work environment.
Cons
Biweekly pay.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at TRC Staffing. Our community is ready to answer.
Ratings from women
InHerSight Score
2.9Personal Development
3.0Career Opportunities
3.4Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight