TRC Employee Reviews

Not a good company
Sr. Title Agent (Former Employee) –  Midland, TXSeptember 9, 2019
Project manager tried very hard to micro manage everything. Worked 12 to 13 hour days and still wasn't happy. Everything they did had to redo because they changed it. Not organized!
One of the best places to work
Project Coordinator & Office Administrator (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 4, 2019
I cant sing the praises of this company enough. They grow their people and care about the employees! Can be fun, the work is very cyclical. The people are awesome.
Good in the right Sector
Environmental Engineer (Former Employee) –  Lowell, MAAugust 25, 2019
The top technical managers are paid well. The individual contributors at the entry through the senior level are treated as billing means to an end. The Energy sector has the best employee development paths
Fun Place To Work, Real Fast Paced
Instrument Man (Former Employee) –  Barboursville, WVAugust 9, 2019
I had a great time working there. We were definitely full bore when I got there. I rarely worked less than a 12 hour day!! They were definitely fast paced. I would go back if they needed help!!
Respectable company
Safety Trainer & Consultant (Contractor) (Former Employee) –  Midland, TXAugust 4, 2019
As a contractor doing safety Consulting and instructing I can say that TRC does uphold their agreements as discussed without regret. Like every company they have their ups and downs, but in general I've never had a problem receiving payment for work that was rendered.
would do inventory on att pole line
Field Service Engineer (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 31, 2019
drive in all areas to inventory service lines on poles and look for violations on pole line also would work storm damage in Dallas tx would travel there when ever needed
TRC is a good company to work for
Transportation Assistant (Current Employee) –  Windsor, CTJuly 30, 2019
A typical day at work is walking along side the hopper, rolling the measuring wheel, maintaining segments. Using heat temperature gun to get heat reading of the asphalt being dumped into the hopper. Then assisting Transportation Inspector with calculations of materials used for payment.

I'm still learning how to do the calculations.
My supervisor is always available and very informative and helpful.
Good experience
Cathodic Protection Field Tech (Former Employee) –  Mount Pleasant, MIJuly 26, 2019
It was a great job and I’d go back in a heart beat if they were to call me back. The guys were great to be around and traveling to job sites was very fun.
good company to start your career
Distribution System Analyst (Former Employee) –  Lanham, MDJuly 17, 2019
Good company to start up your career. Good benefits and competitive salary. Company offer good training program and assistant if needed. and reasonable salary
I am indifferent about my work experience here.
Relief Charge LVN / West Anaheim (Current Employee) –  Anaheim, CAJuly 8, 2019
I am indifferent about my work experience here. I enjoyed my coworkers, but I could not grow here as a nurse. There was no room for me to expand my knowledge, or even climb the corporate ladder. To be honest, I am not sure if I am being asked about the same company. Do not take this review to heart.
Encourages to improve
Sr. Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  New Brunswick, NJJune 19, 2019
Great workplace and great team to work with.The company invests in its employees by conducting trainings for security and compliance.Very effective management team that will let you voice your opinions and concerns
Great company to work for.
Land Agent (Current Employee) –  Columbus, NEJune 13, 2019
Worked providing Survey Support to various types of survey crews. Work was six days a week with a daily tailgate meeting at 7:00 AM. Also was responsible for contacting landowners to give notice of survey.
Great place to work, with the exception of some senior management.
VP Oil, Gas & Utilities Business Development (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAJune 12, 2019
Great place to work, with the exception of some senior management. Selling to a venture capital was a mistake. But many staff at TR are first class.
Great place
Distribution Engineer 1, Storm Duty Accessor (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCJune 11, 2019
Family environment and great place to advance , open for policy and great management and consideration for employment needs. Not to big where you feel left out
Pros
Vacations
Cons
Storm duty
Good company
Party Chief (Former Employee) –  Canonsburg, PAJune 7, 2019
I worked for TRC Solutions for a short period of time but no complaints and I would rehire on in the future if pipeline job openings become available.
It was very good to work there
Inspector (Former Employee) –  Midland, TXMay 31, 2019
I like working there it was fun learning and the people there was very friendly they give me a chance to learn and do things I never know and I would work there again
Good at First
Office Administrator (Current Employee) –  LouisianaMay 30, 2019
Started out great but am not feeling like I am taken for granted and micro-managed. I like my coworkers a lot but am not sure that I can put up with management if this continues.
Pros
Great co-workers for the most part
Cons
Fickle leadership who changes their attitude and standards based on a whim
Nationwide Jobs
Distribution Supervisor/Designer/Engineer (Former Employee) –  Liverpool, NYMay 17, 2019
Jobs available in many locations of the US. Just beginning to develop an job advancement matrix which should encourage new and recent hires to consider the company.
Terrible Company. Do not work here
Distribution Designer (Former Employee) –  Westerville, OHApril 19, 2019
Do not work here terrible company or probably just the location I was working. They hired me on just to lay me off after 3 months. The managment was a joke, nobody knew what was going on, unorganized, they couldn't keep work, lost clients. Just a very bad experience. I recommend no one to work here.
Work Experience
Worked under the direction of Senior Designers (Former Employee) –  Rancho Cordova, CAApril 11, 2019
learned a lot specially on the process and procedures for design and drafting. The only problem is the management they hired a lot of people and for almost 2 years I've been there, they are focused on one client. so it end up of letting go of employees if there is no projects which is not secured.