TREASURE ISLAND

TREASURE ISLAND Pay & Benefits reviews

United States112 reviews

Clear
2.9Pay & Benefits

Negative feedback for this job plain and simple.

Took over a year just to enlist for benefits and did try more than my fair share of labor to be positive and maintained a attitude to an extent of not being overworked or angered most of the time due to workload.

You will learn how to do many things .

Not a good company very slow pace environment. No benefits for workers .but they will train you to work many stations .also no perks the whole chain of stores close down they left many of people looking for jobs

Pros

Paid break

Cons

No paid vacation

TREASURE ISLAND insights

What people like
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Fair pay for job

Treasure Island were an okay job

Treasure Island was a good job. The people was nice , the work was ok , the hours were fair, everything was fine. Had it not closed down I would have stayed.

Good place to get your foot in the door or for supplemental income.

If you are new to Las Vegas and/or the casino industry, this is a good place to get your foot in the door and gain some experience. Not much stress - you go to work, do what you got to do, then go home without any worries. However, the pay is low and there are no benefits. TI is not like other companies because there are no performance reviews and unfortunately no raises unless you get a promotion. Only the executives get paid well...

Pros

No stress, good hours for certain positions, great location on the strip

Cons

Low pay, no raises, no benefits, EDR food is free but bad quality

A company with no chances to do better at all

A company where uper management is very poor we employees get the worst they seat around all day food at edr is bad and old we dont like it all we complain all the time but tbey keep on serving us that garbage the person in charge is horrible Only great is my benefits as an hourly

Former employee

As a hairstylist definitely not worth it unless you're just looking to supplement your income. The manager and director are really nice, but there's no drive and you're left barely making a living.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

20% product fee charge on your barely anything paycheck

Ok workplace

It was an okay workplace but the way the company closed was not fair to employees. No prior warning was given. Which left employees unemployed and no other benefits were offered.

Grocery store that sell international supplies

Don’t receive any benefits, no vacation, no raises, no paid holidays, it isn’t a job for advancement. The managers are always too busy to handle any personal issues within self. I mean a job is a job but I think my Customer Service skills go un-noticed considering how many compliments I get a day with just smiling. Looking for a new work environment which will allow me to grow within the company.

Pros

I’m people friendly

Cons

Would only recommend working there as a second job.

If there's nothing else....i guess

It's a job. Your coworkers are mostly nice for the most part. Some Managers know what they are doing but are overworked and other dont have a clue and get away with murder. The company can't pay its bills for the food to keep in the store so we'll see how much longer they're open.

Pros

Flexibility in schedule

Cons

No advancement, 4-5 year wait for vacations and benefits, no respect

A job not A career

Got along well with co-workers and pay/hours were fine. Mangers were at the same time ok and did their jobs to the best of their abilities. Just had to find a career instead of job, which this job was.

That is not good place to work with

This is not good place to work with And bad management. They give you from 11 to 28 hours per week. Breaking time is so short. If you work hard still you don’t get anything from them.

Stressful Because of Management

If you want a chill group to work with and a nice grocery store, this is a great place to be. But don't expect a living wage, decent hours, or management who cares.

Pros

chill, no drug tests, huge discount on food

Cons

bad hours, awful pay, uncaring management

NIce work place. Owned by awesome family

Beings a gymnastics coach was awesome. Classes are small. Lots of responsibility. Owners/other coaches were nice adn willing to work around school schedule. Pay is decent. Hours are low.

fun temporary job

this was a good job for part time work in my retirement and they worked so good with me to meet the hours needed. best thing was working in nice weather outdoors and could be the worst thing as well. Lots of different types of people to meet!

Pros

worked with hours needed, decent pay

Cons

bad weather work days

Not to bad

TI: Was like home, the employees where always friendly, everyone really did get along which was nice. Managers were vary lenient and respected problems and life of other employees. Bad apples where always dealt with right away. People who did there job where praised for doing well.

Pros

Discounts on merchandise

Cons

Not much room to move up due to lack of stores

Unhappy place to be

Company cares ZERO about employees... Unsafe and unsanitary, backstabbing by management lies to new hires ,cuts benefits from longtime employees no Christmas nothing!! Not even a card party apple Bad place to work .

Pros

Nonw

Cons

All of them

Busy, fast paced, can be stressful. Fun people to work with

Good job. Gotta work hard. Many different departments to work in. Customers can be very rude and youy need to stay positive and have a good attitude.

Pros

Lot of benifits for working full time. Weekly pay. Discounts on some restursnts

Cons

Customers csn be very mean. They tax you like crazy

Good money

Great money and benefits, but it's hard to have a family life. I get along with almost everyone but the higher ups protect some of the most awful people who are not good at their job and are just there for a paycheck then that just leaves the rest of us to pick up the slack. That sucks.

Pros

Great benefits, good money

Cons

no weekends off

wouldnt recommend to anyone

if you are a hard worker b prepard to do your work plus everyone elses. if you are a slacker no worries someone else will finish your work for you. management sucks they will not work with you no matter the situation and do not appreciate the hard workers and baby the ones who do nothing all day

Pros

incentive, paid lunch, good benefits

Cons

horrible supervisors, have to do everyones work for them on top of your own

fun fast pace place to work

your in a temperature controlled environment so its nice i the winter and summer. for the area the pay is fair. you work a lot of hours and its a great starting job but if you have any criminal history its really hard to get in.

Amazing people to work with!

Great, fun and enjoyable place to work. Benefits are GREAT! Vacation pay, holiday pay and a bonus holiday as well. Management is very easy to work with and always make sure people are happy!

Benefits

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TREASURE ISLAND. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits