Tree of Life NV

Working at Tree of Life NV: 4 Reviews

United States4 reviews

Everything about this job is rewarding!

I love my job because I feel appreciated, and cared for personally and professionally. I am proud to invest my time supporting the Tree of life Vision and Mission. Getting to witness first hand a genuine spirit of love, compassion and care for EVERYONE Is fulfilling. The owners are gracious and generous, which inspires me to be a better person. Everything we do revolves around helping the community and each other. I can honestly say, I am blessed to be part of this amazing team.

Pros

Holidays off, Discount, Culture

Cons

Great work culture and a great cause.

The nicest thing about working at Tree of Life is that it's very clear that the business owners care. They've made themselves available and have been very hands on. Management comes from a lot of cannabis industry experience, which is awesome. Everyone is really nice, and the culture is definitely great! Overall, just a really good company to work for!

Pros

Healthcare is paid for, Holidays off, Clear communication from management

Tree of Life NV insights

What people like
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Support from manager

Everything Good Comes From Care

The owners and management are amazing with making the employees their priority. They understand that their success depends on their employees and show it in their policies. I’ve never worked for such kind, giving and caring people. Im forever grateful to be working here and receiving the support and care that I feel every worker deserves.

Pros

Supportive and humane management & owners

Cons

Appreciative atmosphere

If you are looking to work at a place that really cares about you, look no further. This is a calm work environment where management really communicates and appreciates each and every single employee. The owners really care about the environment in which we work as well. They are even closed on holidays to allow us to enjoy time with our family. In all my years of working, I have never worked for a company that cared as much as this one does. Everyone that works here is absolutely amazing and contributes to a positive work environment. This is a great place to be!!!

Pros

40% off product, holidays off

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tree of Life NV. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

5.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits