Treeium Employee Reviews

4.4
Ratings breakdown
Sales at Treeuim
Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Valley Village, CAMay 21, 2018
Everything was good at work that's all that matter and was on time my Employers loved my work and how i helped others and give classes on solar cause how knowledgeable i was in solar department and how informational i was every meeting..
Pros
Paid good work was good employers was great
Cons
Competitive Industry
productive, fun and good coffee
general contractor - Construction estimator (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMay 14, 2018
Treeium is a great company to work for, very family oriented and honest. They do as they say when it comes to completing any home improvement project weather its a small project or a hole new building.
Awesome company to work for!
Client Relations Specialist (Current Employee) –  Valley Village, CAMarch 26, 2018
Treeium is a great company to work for! The entire team is always so helpful and it is a great work environment. I am excited to see what the future holds with Treeium!
Toxic Culture
PROJECT MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Pleasant Hill, CAMarch 14, 2018
What they say they believe and how they actually expect employees to behave are complete opposites. Do not go to the Bay Area branch - it is an absolute nightmare.
Fast Paced and Family oriented
Director of Risk Management (Current Employee) –  Valley Village, CAAugust 30, 2017
Do you love to come to work everyday? I can definitely say that I do! Yes, it can be stressful. Yes, there are deadlines to be met. However, instead of arguing and yelling, you will hear signing and laughing. We take our business seriously, but also know how to have fun at the same time.
Pros
Free snacks, employee lounge, free shenanigans :)
GREAT place to work - Team oriented
Sales (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAAugust 30, 2017
Very nice and team oriented - work hard and play hard. They celebrate the victories whether they are personal and professional triumphs. Family oriented, but slow to compensate and give raises.
Pros
HAPPY Positive Place to Work!!!
Cons
Low Salary
Productive environment, day goes by fast there's always something to do.
Customer Service Agent (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAAugust 30, 2017
Every day at Treeium is always a very productive and fun day, always busy, we always have something to do. Management is always friendly and kind, also maintaining a happy environment and very positive, as well as all the positive quotes on the wall we have all around the office. That is one of the things that caught my attention and made me want to work at Treeium; the positive energy. I have been thinking of what is a hard part of my job but i sincerely haven't found one. The most enjoyable part of my job is being part of a friendly positive team, and helping customers over the phone.
Pros
We have our own drinks mine-rated water, its always nice and fresh in the office not other employees can enjoy over at other companies, we also have food sometimes which is very kind of our CEO
Cons
healthcare, friendly, positive environment
Perfect work place
Production Assistant (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAAugust 30, 2017
Perfect work place ever. Everyone is very polite to each other. Its a place that knows the meaning of teamwork.
Very supportive environment. Its a very succesfull company so to be working with this company means a lot to my personal growth.
perfect workplace
Production Assistant (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAAugust 30, 2017
Very convenient because the office is near the orange line. Eran Zered the production manager is the best boss ever. He is very kind to his employees.
Pros
free lunch every other Tuesday
Great place to work - it's like working with family
Sales Director (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAAugust 30, 2017
Everyone gets along nicely, and it's a happy place to work. Family oriented and happy. The only thing is that benefits seem low at the start but they are always willing to help as long as you prove yourself. Work hard - play hard place.
12 years and counting
Receptionist and Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAAugust 30, 2017
Treeium is not only a business we are truly a FAMILY. We are not only family oriented proving unparalleled service to customer but as well as internal employee to employee, I believe that the only reason we are where we are today is because we all work together. We always strive to take care of the customer and our employees.
Pros
Employees and Culture
Cons
Nothing bad about Treeium - you make it what it is!
Good place to work.
Call Center Mgr (Current Employee) –  5352 Laurel Cyn Blvd, Ste 200August 30, 2017
I have been with Treeium since the beginning and everyone here is like family. It is very competitive and fast paced. They do what every they can to keep their employees productive and happy.
Pros
Great Place
Cons
Need mor office space
Good Culture
Team Supervisor - Canvassing Department (Former Employee) –  Valley Village, CAJune 21, 2017
While I was working at Treeium there were many positives but a few negatives. I would lead the team to a territory where we would knock on doors in the neighborhood to schedule appointments for construction sales.
Not Worth It
Field Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  North Hollywood, CAApril 12, 2017
At first it was a super cool company to canvass for but after a while it was obvious that the managers didn't care about anything other than making money and didn't respect their employees. The managers play favorites and they're completely disorganized
Pros
Pay
Cons
Terrible managers, empty promises, etc
Positive Work Hard Play Hard Environment!
Customer Experience Manager (Current Employee) –  Valley Village, CAMay 17, 2016
I've never before had the pleasure of working in such a supportive environment. Treeium is a place where all opinions and ideas are considered and implemented immediately if it makes sense.

Every person from the CEO to the Janitor will stop and say hello to every person when they arrive and usually when they leave as well. Its a place that knows the meaning of teamwork.

If you are interested in working for a successful, focused and environmentally conscious company you've found the right place.
Pros
Supportive environment
Independently leading as part of a team work
Residential construction project manager (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMay 20, 2015
• General contracting
• Generating estimates and face to face interaction with homeowners
• Home remodeling by using a lot of creativity
• Handling the bureaucracy with the authorities - plans, blueprints, permits.
Stressful surroundings
Account Manager/Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Valley Village, CAFebruary 9, 2015
Come in to work make 200 cold calls and expect to get at least 4 leads with 1 sale come out of those leads. Pay attention to everything around you and if you hear a co worker struggling in an area I have experience in be ready to close
Pros
Your ability to earn was dependent on your commitment
Cons
Stressful environment
The Management is always with you.
Contract Producer (Former Employee) –  Valley Village, CADecember 13, 2013
Great place to get what you think you deserve. Every form of Management is there for your success.