Trego/Dugan Aviation Employee Reviews

2.7
Ratings breakdown
Fast paced, great company to gain experience
General Manager (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHJuly 31, 2018
Fun, fast paced environment, many down talk the company due to hours and wage. People need to understand the airline business.....wages are competitive, management is great. You can actually can call the VP or President and talk to them as a person. Great way to gain knowledge and experience to move on to larger companies.
Pros
Wages, communication, fast pace, experience
Cons
Hours, flight benefits.
trego
Lead ramp agent (Current Employee) –  Bismarck, NDJuly 22, 2018
working for this company is fun in the beginning but when you have to work every day of the week just to struggle to get enough hours to live daily sucks. Other places get more hours because they have more flights.
Fast Pace but Fun Environment
Frontier Ticket Counter RSA, CSA, and Gate Agent (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHJuly 8, 2018
You have to remain on your toes when working for an airline. Everyday is different. I love the people and the environment I work in. It can get hard when dealing with delays and cancellations. You have to learn to read people and know how to remain professional in all circumstances. The benefits are nice. I enjoy travelling so not having to pay for that expense is nice.
Overall
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Hebron, KYJuly 3, 2018
The company overall doesn't have their stuff together, Between management local and corporate, they don't respect their employee's. The employee's are overworked and underpaid. They are always short staffed
Always exciting and working for a successful takeoff every flight
Ticket Agent (Former Employee) –  Bloomington, ILJuly 1, 2018
We were constantly in motion working with our customers. All your co-workers had to be aware of the progression of getting the flight out on time. I learned how to handle the pressure of deadlines. It was a pleasure to see the customers off to their destinations and a pleasure to see them return with sunburns and stories.
Pros
Very Active and fun environment
Cons
Rain and Snow
Worst place to work at
Ramp agents (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLJuly 1, 2018
This was one of my worst jobs I’ve ever worked at! Management was horrible did not know how to communicate well with employees. They lied to you when you get hired on they say one thing and once you start it’s another thing. I would rather be jobless then work for this company. Nothing but unprofessional people working there employees and management alike.
Pros
Non
Collaborative
Summer Analyst (Former Employee) –  North Platte, NEJune 25, 2018
Collaborative, inclusive workplace with career advancement opportunity. Learned a great deal about the business and had the opportunity to improve labor and pricing management.
To each it’s own
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Hebron, KYJune 23, 2018
Loved the job hated management.. a lot of favoritism and bad judgments there. Never really have time for a social life... benefits weren’t that great!
Pros
Meet some nice people, learn new things
Cons
Management, no flexible hours, low key racism
Very fast paced, also very fun,competitive, exciting
Assist customers (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHJune 19, 2018
a normal day with spirit is always going to bring something new. it is always a different situation . i work in the companys operations so i have to make sure all flights come in smooth and go out smooth.
I hated the My Time there
Ramp Agent/Baggage Handler (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAJune 18, 2018
The manager at Richmond do what she wants she gives you the hours she sees fit and all my checks were messed up from day 1 and they are real big on turning the staff on each other! worst job i had in VA
Pros
Easy To learn
Cons
Low pay no hours and Management is the worst
CSA - Customer Service Associate (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAJune 7, 2018
I really enjoyed the excitment that it brought to me. The people here are very kind and willing to help you when you do not understand. It is a very fast pace job.
worked employees like slaves
Operations Agent (Former Employee) –  Hebron, KYJune 7, 2018
Was expected to work everyday under staffed. The management didn't care about the employees. They were only concerned with the departure time if the aircraft's..
Worst job ever in Richmond Va
Ramp Agent Lead (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAMay 29, 2018
The management is racist, they don’t want to see black people succeed in life. Mangers only think about their selves, they didn’t care if you had car trouble, sick, death in the family etc. You suppose to care about your team and work with your team not against. Managers never did any work never helped out the part timers or the full timers they just sit in the office and don’t do s*** Even the customers hated booking with them.
Pros
Some days free lunch
Cons
Drama, pay is awful, mangers are trash
Awful
Ramp Agent (Former Employee) –  Concord, NCMay 29, 2018
Don't waist your time guys. Management is uneducated reguarding aviation, but believes otherwise. Very unorganized and if you are not liked by the manager then your out. You eventually just give up. Safety is also a concern.
Pros
Cons
Manager is lazy.
A ground handler cash grab.
Supervisor/Manager (Former Employee) –  United StatesMay 14, 2018
Trego-Dugan is a run of the mill airline ground handler. As such, they try to take as much work from carriers as they can despite their ability. This makes the company profit but low paying and heavy on work for the employees.

The HR is poor and the company does not do its best for its employees.
Pros
advancement
Cons
salary, work load, poor corporate culture
Pay and work balance equals out
Ramp Agent/Baggage Handler (Former Employee) –  Greer, SCApril 29, 2018
The job is really easy & fun! The manager doesn't know how to talk to people & talk to you crazy front of customers. Training is done online+ hands on
Pros
easy to learn, fast pace, convenience, able to choose the days you can work
Cons
few hours a day, drama, management, favoritism, wont make enough money to get by, have to pay for parking during training time
stressful
Gate Agent/CSR/GSC (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKApril 28, 2018
I enjoyed this job but is high stress and inconsistent hours. Management is a bit sketchy as well. If they would listen more to the employees it would be a excellent place.
A great place to work
General Manager (Current Employee) –  Trego DuganApril 10, 2018
They say they will promote from within and that is what they do. They take the hard workers and give them additional responsibility and help you grow. If you come in and do the minimum you may or may not like your job. If you come in and give it your all you’ll be rewarded and promoted. .
Poor Management
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  CVGApril 9, 2018
Poor management..not willing to work with your schedule at all! Always negative never not once was there anything positive! Schedules are not for someone that has another job or family!
Worst job ever
Ramp Agent/Baggage Handler (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHMarch 26, 2018
I worked here for a month as a ramp agent/baggage handler. I was outside in the elements all day and I cant stand the cold so I was constantly cold and miserable. I made a few friends but other than that. If I knew it was that bad I would have never applied. You have briefings or meetings everyday and talk about what you did wrong everyday. Oh yea and the shifts they offer suck. You have to stay over the time you were scheduled if your flights are delayed or if you were second and the last flight is a turn, you have to stay because 3rd shift doesn't do turns.
Pros
didnt clock out for lunch
Cons
fast-paced, outside all day, no outside life, shifts sucks.