Trek Bicycle Corporation Employee Review

View all Trek Bicycle Corporation reviews

temp job
Bike Part Assembler (Former Employee) –  Oconomowoc, WIMarch 24, 2014
i was only there a few days...so its really hard to be accurate on a review...it was just a temp job

Other Trek Bicycle Corporation Employee Reviews

good people goodproducts
Manager, Human Resources - Corporate Headquarters (Former Employee) –  Waterloo, WIApril 4, 2018
Overall a good place with great people and products. Fun culture that promotes cycling, being active and working in a team focus environment. Biggest issue is the upper management is isolated and makes decisions without any value for their people. If you have been there for awhile, you are of little value!
I would recommend a job in the office but never manufacturing
Decalor (Former Employee) –  Waterloo, WIMarch 11, 2018
I worked at Trek Bicycle for about two years and the best thing about it was that I met my husband. When I was there I did love my job...although they keep their "favorites" that don't do anything all day. If you kiss managements butt you will always have a job. So if that's your thing go for it. If you point out things that aren't working like their robot that doesn't really work well. Well you're going to be let go. I was laid off with 30-40 other people. I must say I did love my group lead.
Pros
Good pay, awesome discount, company events, clinic, gym, can rent bikes, free bcycle
Cons
Constantly worrying you'll be let go even if you do more than expected

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Trek Bicycle Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.

Trek Bicycle Corporation Reviews by Location